Buh Bye Obamacare

As percent of population?
And the end of the day, I feel better knowing that blacks are inferior and stuff.

5a7887ef1d000026006add3b.png

(Interesting how America still has no idea where Barry was during that whole thing, and he never has issued any clarification / answer... I guess, in the immortal words of Hillary Clinton, 'What difference does it make now?')

Interesting how Trey Gowdy and the 5 or 6 other investigations cleared Hillary and Obama said the exact opposite of the bullshit you keep pushing...[/QUOTE]

Let me try to explain something to you, and I will type really slow so you can try to follow me.

You, like many other completely ignorant Obama/Hillary-defending SHEEP keep saying Obama and Hillary were 'cleared' of anything during the Benghazi hearings.

That's NOT TRUE!

The Benghazi hearings were FACT-FINDING Hearings to find out what happened, to make sure it NEVER HAPPENED AGAIN. They were NOT 'CRIMINAL' Investigations. They were never 'cleared' of anything because they were never CHARGED with anything, DUMBASS!

So they were 'cleared', huh? THIS is what you call 'CLEARED'.

EVIDENCE SHOWS:

Obama's administration was running weapons to TERRORISTS in Syria from Benghazi, one instance of what he did for 8 years as President - financing, supplying, supporting, arming, training, protecting, defending , and even dragging the United States into 2 (TWO) Un-Constitutional Wars to help TERRORISTS (to include those who slaughtered 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01) take over their own countries.
- CLEARED: NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

Obama's administration KNEW of the up-coming MIDDLE EAST-WIDE TERRORIST ATTACK scheduled for 9/11/2012!
- Prior to that date the US compound was attacked by the same terrorists twice - small attacks but one that left a 4-foot hole in the compound wall. (For those ignorant in military tactics / combat, the rest of us KNOW these were attempts to test the security - recon missions).

- Hillary and her State Department hired an AL QAEDA-associated Militia to 'protect' Americans in Benghazi....AL QAEDA killed the Americans in Benghazi, and the Americans who survived were assisted by ex-GADAFFI Military Officers who Obama called 'the enemy'. (He called terrorists 'friends' and they killed Americans, and the people he called our 'enemies' saved American lives. WTF?!)

The US Ambassador PLEADED for more security more than 50 times...and they were denied EVERY TIME. After that 2nd attack mentioned above Hillary's State Dept even TOOK SOME OF THE EXISTING SECURITY AWAY....BEFORE THE FINAL ATTACK THEY KNEW WAS STILL COMING.
- Ya know, taking security away is ok...IF YOU ARE PULLING EVERYONE OUT...like all of our allies did before the final attack.

In her testimony before Congress, HILLARY CLINTON LAUGHED ABOUT THE DEATH OF STEPHENS, SPECICALLY WHEN SHE WAS ASKED ABOUT THE MORE THAN 50 TIMES HE WAS DENIED ADDITIONAL SECURITY. SHE SAID SHE THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE - PART OF HIS SENSE OF HUMOR.

I won't go over every detail, but I will point out 2 more things:

Obama and Hillary KNEW the attacks were coming on 9/11/12, they KNEW Americans were in Benghazi and needed more security, and they KNEW - according to them - that there was no military forces pre-positioned in advance in case they needed to be rescued.
- WHY THE F* NOT?! Who the HELL abandons Americans at an outpost without sufficient security to fend off a large terrorist attack and does not pre-position military forces to be prepared to go in and rescue those Americans?!

During the final battle a CIA Agent / ex-military SEAL climbed up on the top of a compound roof and was LAZING TARGETS for the aircraft he KNEW were coming to deliver firepower in CLOSE...and they never came.

Gen Hamm WAS relieved of duty for refusing to accept an order to send special forces to the compound. He KNEW it might be too late by the time they got there, but he knew damn-well that AMERICANS DON'T ABANDON AMERICANS AND DON'T LEAVE ANYONE BEHIND. Even if all dead he had every intention of securing the compound, recovering all US personnel, and killing any friggin' terrorist on 'US soil' (the compound). I was in a position to attest to this FACT. (And I don't give a d@mn who does or does not believe me.)

And snowflakes like you keep saying ' they did noth9ing wrong' - they were 'cleared'.

BS! All of this came out during the hearings - the INFO GATHERING hearings, and they sure as hell weren't 'cleared' of any of this because it was not a CRIMINAL trial.

Payment up front. Does your grocery let your leave with your stuff and come back and pay later?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
no, so if you're paying cash....you better have it......if you have insurance, then it works the way it does now.

And if you have neither they still treat you and pass the bill on to the rest of us

Yes, but that wasn't the discussion, it was what SHOULD happen.....

Are you saying what should happen is those that can’t pay get no care?

yes, get insurance, if not, you gotta pay directly.......

So. What you are saying is that someone that is denied insurance and does not have the money to pay the bill should receive no care at all?

no, so if you're paying cash....you better have it......if you have insurance, then it works the way it does now.

And if you have neither they still treat you and pass the bill on to the rest of us

So. What you are saying is that someone that is denied insurance and does not have the money to pay the bill should receive no care at all?

denied? what do you mean by that?

Do you DO actually support more Gov regulation. You need to remember what you've posted before. Someone will ALWAYS pick up when you start talking out of the other side of your mouth. Hypocrite

I support the government not forcing anyone to do something they do not wish to do. Be it the individual or the healthcare facility.

But in absence of that happening, I support both sides of the equation being equally yoked and not just one side getting bent over the table.

You're a fraud and a hypocrite. You're dismissed.

I will take that as a win coming from you!

Says the proven fraud. I'm good with that.

What did Obama want to work with republicans on?
1. The fact that Obama bucked his own party and didn't pursue a public option or single payer as a way to appease Republicans is an example.
2. He extended the Bush tax cuts for 2 more years after it expired as a way to work with republicans.
3.He agreed upon the “super-committee” – a bipartisan task force designed to come up with a deficit reduction plan worth $1.5 trillion over 10 years.
4. Obama resisted calls for Congressional Democrats to pursue criminal investigations of the Bush Administration
5. Obama reappointed Robert Gates as Secratary of Defense <-- can you imagine how republicans would flip if Trump kept Obama's Sec Of Defense? -- by the way, Obama had quite a few Republicans in his cabinet as a way to show bipartisanship.

But of course you will continue to deflect because to you, if Obama didn't tap dance and ask Republicans "more biscuts and tea massa??" -- then he didn't work with Republicans hard enough to your liking.

Obama’s Attempts at Bipartisanship: a Chronological Review - The Modest Proposal

They use the word deny to imply that it was their due, that insurance is somehow owed to people and they are being cheated if it isn't given to them.

They use the word deny to imply that it was their due, that insurance is somehow owed to people and they are being cheated if it isn't given to them.

No it is a word to mean they applied and had their request denied.

It is a common word, something even low IQ people like you all should know the meaning of.

It is a common word, something even low IQ people like you all should know the meaning of.

I don't buy it. I've been around the block a couple times, and I've seen how these games are played. It's like the "letting them die" nonsense. It's all word games to get people emotionally involved, so they're not thinking clearly.

How does someone know a patient has lack of funds when they come in for a visit?

The same way a grocery store knows if you have the funds to pay for your groceries, or the gas station knows you have it to pay for your fuel.

This is not rocket science.
profiling?

Payment up front. Does your grocery let your leave with your stuff and come back and pay later?

if I use a credit card, they don't get paid and I get to leave.

They do get paid, the CC company pays them...even if you do not pay your CC bill.

They get no cash. It’s a promise

I don't buy it. I've been around the block a couple times, and I've seen how these games are played. It's like the "letting them die" nonsense. It's all word games to get people emotionally involved, so they're not thinking clearly.

Another good one is when they talk about "access to health care", instead of just "health care". The idea is to evoke the sense that people are being unfairly excluded from something.

The same way a grocery store knows if you have the funds to pay for your groceries, or the gas station knows you have it to pay for your fuel.

This is not rocket science.
profiling?

if I use a credit card, they don't get paid and I get to leave.

They do get paid, the CC company pays them...even if you do not pay your CC bill.

They get no cash. It’s a promise

There is no promise, the CC company will pay the store regardless of what you do. It is a form of payment.

Another good one is when they talk about "access to health care", instead of just "health care". The idea is to evoke the sense that people are being unfairly excluded from something.
It is also a fact. And this was the GOP plan! Speaking of Obama trying 2 compromise with scumbag GOP. Enjoy people dying while healthcare costs in the US pass 18% of GDP. About twice as much as other successful countries, 6% more than number one in healthcare, France.

Forum List

Back