Buh Bye Obamacare

And if you have neither they still treat you and pass the bill on to the rest of us

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Yes, but that wasn't the discussion, it was what SHOULD happen.....

Are you saying what should happen is those that can’t pay get no care?

yes, get insurance, if not, you gotta pay directly.......

So. What you are saying is that someone that is denied insurance and does not have the money to pay the bill should receive no care at all?

denied? what do you mean by that?

Here is an example,

John Jacobs graduates college with a nice degree and goes to work for a small company that does not provide health insurance but offers him a nice salary of 30 grand a year. Mr Jacobs then goes to an insurance company and applies for medical insurance coverage. They look at his medical record and go "oh ,you have Type-1 diabetes, so we are forced to deny your application for insurance. Mr Jacobs goes to 10 other companies and they all tell him the same thing

Since he does not have insurance he chooses to use cheap WalMart insulin and 2 months later ends in the ER due to hyperglycemia. He is rushed to the hospital where they discover he has no insurance and does not have the available means to cover the ER visit or the 2 to 3 day stay that normally accompanies such an event.

At this point, should the hospital tell him to leave since he does not have the means to pay?

No it is a word to mean they applied and had their request denied.

It is a common word, something even low IQ people like you all should know the meaning of.

I don't buy it. I've been around the block a couple times, and I've seen how these games are played. It's like the "letting them die" nonsense. It's all word games to get people emotionally involved, so they're not thinking clearly.

Another good one is when they talk about "access to health care", instead of just "health care". The idea is to evoke the sense that people are being unfairly excluded from something.
It is also a fact.

What are you saying is a fact? Are you agreeing with me that the misleading demagoguery is unhelpful?

It is a common word, something even low IQ people like you all should know the meaning of.

I don't buy it. I've been around the block a couple times, and I've seen how these games are played. It's like the "letting them die" nonsense. It's all word games to get people emotionally involved, so they're not thinking clearly.
45 thousand died a year... And 500000 people who thought they had great health insurance went bankrupt under the old GOP scam system.Sounds great, super dupe.

Another good one is when they talk about "access to health care", instead of just "health care". The idea is to evoke the sense that people are being unfairly excluded from something.
It is also a fact.

What are you saying is a fact? Are you agreeing with me that the misleading demagoguery is unhelpful?
Just watch as people with pre-existing conditions get screwed again... Oh well, they can go on welfare to get Medicaid. Great job!

It is also a fact.

Just watch as people with pre-existing conditions get screwed again... Oh well, they can go on welfare to get Medicaid. Great job!
Either way, bankruptcy or welfare or both, they get to lose everything.That is why they just decide to die instead. The only thing wrong with Obamacare is that actual cost of care. On the other hand, 75% of of those in the exchanges got insurance for less than$100 a month. People are going to remember what a Fair Health System is like and abuse the scumbag GOP.

Yes, but that wasn't the discussion, it was what SHOULD happen.....

So. What you are saying is that someone that is denied insurance and does not have the money to pay the bill should receive no care at all?

Here is an example,

John Jacobs graduates college with a nice degree and goes to work for a small company that does not provide health insurance but offers him a nice salary of 30 grand a year. Mr Jacobs then goes to an insurance company and applies for medical insurance coverage. They look at his medical record and go "oh ,you have Type-1 diabetes, so we are forced to deny your application for insurance. Mr Jacobs goes to 10 other companies and they all tell him the same thing

Since he does not have insurance he chooses to use cheap WalMart insulin and 2 months later ends in the ER due to hyperglycemia. He is rushed to the hospital where they discover he has no insurance and does not have the available means to cover the ER visit or the 2 to 3 day stay that normally accompanies such an event.

At this point, should the hospital tell him to leave since he does not have the means to pay?

You make a good case here for helping out people who can't afford health care. But you're using a sad story to justify authoritarian government. And it doesn't hold up. We can help Mr. Jacobs, and others like him, without nationalizing health care. This is why I keep trying to pin down what problems we're trying to solve with health care. If what we're trying to do is help out people in need, we can do that by simply beefing up the safety net. But that's not good enough, is it?

It is also a fact.

Either way, bankruptcy or welfare or both, they get to lose everything.That is why they just decide to die instead. The only thing wrong with Obamacare is that actual cost of care. On the other hand, 75% of of those in the exchanges got insurance for less than$100 a month. People are going to remember what a Fair Health System is like and abuse the scumbag GOP. And blue States are going to continue the deal. Enjoy getting screwed again, super duper.
Either way, bankruptcy or welfare or both, they get to lose everything.That is why they just decide to die instead. The only thing wrong with Obamacare is that actual cost of care. On the other hand, 75% of of those in the exchanges got insurance for less than$100 a month. People are going to remember what a Fair Health System is like and abuse the scumbag GOP. And blue States are going to continue the deal. Enjoy getting screwed again, super duper

Buh Bye Obamacare

BUH BYE RW CONGRESS CRITTERS
r
BUH BYE TRUMP

:abgg2q.jpg:
Rural people are not going to change their vote, They always have been and always will be against anything that resembles Obama care/single payer

Rural people are the biggest liars and hypocrites that ever lived. They take the subsidies and complain about Obamacare. Some of the states that have the highest population of people receiving subsidies are red states like Arkansas, Alabama, Louisiana, and Mississippi. Give up the subsidies if you don't like Obamacare.

It is also a fact.

All of the demagoguery and misinformation is on your side, super duper.

Here is an example,

You make a good case here for helping out people who can't afford health care. But you're using a sad story to justify authoritarian government. And it doesn't hold up. We can help Mr. Jacobs, and others like him, without nationalizing health care. This is why I keep trying to pin down what problems we're trying to solve with health care. If what we're trying to do is help out people in need, we can do that by simply beefing up the safety net. But that's not good enough, is it?

I am not making a case for anything, I asked a question based upon a response to a post I made.

But people are too afraid to answer questions because the answer might not fall in the party lines, and that just will not do.

I thought it said the mandate was unConstitutional, not Obamacare... and what difference does the mandate mean now? I thought they got rid of it last year?
Healthcare is not a right so Obamacare is unconstitutional

That isn't what they found unConstitutional. I was the individual mandate.
Socialized medicine is unconstitutional, Because it forces people that want nothing to do with it into its collective.
Why would I want to be involved in something that does not benefit me and my family in the least?

That's YOUR opinion. This thread is total lies. They found the individual mandate which has already been taken away, as unconstitutional. Why are you guys continuing to lie?

Who appointed the DOJ and Sessions to the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court has said that the mandate is constitutional. The DOJ makes little sense. It cannot be unconstitutional because the mandate is constitutional. There is nothing else in the law that makes it unconstitutional.

See post 13.

Sooner or later, you rubes will catch on that Trump is, and always has been, a New York liberal.

Well, maybe YOU won't catch on...
It really doesn’t matter, he is pissing off progressives by his actions. That is always a good thing. Progressives are the original shit eaters

That is all that matters to you. You are one sick dude who needs mental help. IF that is what conservatives are about then it needs to be destroyed.
Progressive ideas and rules do not suit rural America, In fact it’s a cancer. The collective is an evil concept

Is that why so many rural states get Obamacare subsidies. Helping people has nothing to do with the collective. That is what insurance is about.
Weakness is contagious, resistance to the collective is what’s best for rural America...

You live in a bad sci-fi movie. You are a looney tune who would be locked away in a rubber room if involuntary confinement were allowed.

Buh Bye Obamacare

r
BUH BYE TRUMP

Rural people are not going to change their vote, They always have been and always will be against anything that resembles Obama care/single payer

Rural people are the biggest liars and hypocrites that ever lived. They take the subsidies and complain about Obamacare. Some of the states that have the highest population of people receiving subsidies are red states like Arkansas, Alabama, Louisiana, and Mississippi. Give up the subsidies if you don't like Obamacare.
They don't know they are lying so they're not lying. But they are ignorant brainwashed functional morons. I live in a County that is 73% Trump. They believe all the garbage propaganda they hear. Even if it is just chatter from everyone they know. Of course their families have voted Republican forever in the North and since 1980 in the South. They used to be the silent majority, now they are the loudmouth brainwashed majority LOL. A a a r r ggggg HHH HHH....

Here is an example,

I am not making a case for anything, I asked a question based upon a response to a post I made.

But people are too afraid to answer questions because the answer might not fall in the party lines, and that just will not do.

So I've noticed.

I thought it said the mandate was unConstitutional, not Obamacare... and what difference does the mandate mean now? I thought they got rid of it last year?
Healthcare is not a right so Obamacare is unconstitutional

There is nothing in the Constitution that prohibits it so it is constitutional.
People cannot afford Obama care since They cannot afford it it cannot be forced up on them that’s why it is unconstitutional

Buh Bye Obamacare

r
BUH BYE TRUMP

Obamacare is no longer a mandate so fuck it

It really doesn’t matter, he is pissing off progressives by his actions. That is always a good thing. Progressives are the original shit eaters

That is all that matters to you. You are one sick dude who needs mental help. IF that is what conservatives are about then it needs to be destroyed.
Progressive ideas and rules do not suit rural America, In fact it’s a cancer. The collective is an evil concept

Is that why so many rural states get Obamacare subsidies. Helping people has nothing to do with the collective. That is what insurance is about.
Weakness is contagious, resistance to the collective is what’s best for rural America...

You live in a bad sci-fi movie. You are a looney tune who would be locked away in a rubber room if involuntary confinement were allowed.
Na, Rural America does not need a nanny state...

How can it possibly be constitutional to force insurance companies to make risky investments? Isn't that how we got into the financial crisis of 08 when insurance companies were forced by democrat administrations to make bad loans or face civil rights litigation? You drift into the arena of fascism when governments force corporations into situations that are guaranteed to lose money. If the government needs to insure terminal patients or patients who continue to engage in risky behavior it's up to the government to fund their health care and not the private sector.

There is no fascism. Obamacare puts everyone into 1 gigantic risk pool and then the risk is divided among the members equally. That means people whose individual risk assessment is higher pays less and a person whose risk assessment is lower pays a little more. PRE-existing conditions are what we are talking about. That means people who have a pre-existing condition may not have engaged in risky behavior. Even diabetes is not as simple as lifestyle. Many people have the same lifestyle but not all of them get diabetes. That suggests there is a x-factor that causes it. Something not yet discovered.

Forum List

Back