Buh Bye Obamacare

A tax deduction for buying something is no different than a tax fine for NOT buying something.

In either case, you are punished with more taxes than the person who behaves the way the government mandates.

You probably have more disposable income. because to get the tax break you have to spend more. The tax breaks for children do not cover the entire cost of raising a child.
why would it? it never has. name one president that had one of those tax breaks?

Another moronic comment.

More misinformed garbage... Considering the annual cap on out-of-pocket costs was hardly higher than the deductible. We have misinformed functional morons running the country... Thanks Fox Rush GOP Etc.

Really, a friend, who worked for congress at the time had to pick and chose which tests her daughter would get because of the deductibles and out of pocket costs.

Personally, I don't have a dog in the fight, I just go by what individuals have told me form their experiences.

BTW I see you didn't have the balls to reply to post 838 that you rated funny.

You will have to remind me what I was laughing at... I don't have numbers of post. Obamacare was a solution, a Republican one so it would take time and tinkering. It is not dead yet. It will live on in Blue States. If they try 2 stop Medicaid in 30 States for poor workers there will be trouble etc etc. We really need to go after costs of drugs and Hospital. They are ridiculous and doctors too!

I explained the difference between a filed cloture vote and a filibuster to one of your comrades.

Good for you LOL. Too bad you can't figure out why the rich should pay higher percentage in taxes. And why that wrecks the the country.
tell us why the rich must pay a higher percentage. I've been waiting for years and still nothing. I doubt you have the balls to post it either. Prove me wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

A tax deduction for buying something is no different than a tax fine for NOT buying something.

In either case, you are punished with more taxes than the person who behaves the way the government mandates.

You probably have more disposable income. because to get the tax break you have to spend more. The tax breaks for children do not cover the entire cost of raising a child.
So?

The insurance tax is less than the cost of insurance.

But thanks for pointing out tax expenditures are extremely regressive!

The penalty for not having insurance is used to prevent people from gaming the system the way they used to.

So?

The penalty for not having insurance is used to prevent people from gaming the system the way they used to.
No, the insurance mandate is to force people to buy insurance at much higher rates so they can carry high school dropouts on their backs.

You are the one who has the goddam nerve.

Freeloaders were people who gamed the insurance industry by committing a fraud against it and ultimately me. These were people who were perfectly capable of buying and paying the insurance premiums. Instead they left people like me holding the bag and paying. I support either a mandate or requiring a 6 month waiting period if you do not have continuous coverage.

The subsidies are one of the provisions that have the most support because people agree we should help people who need it. That being said, they also realize that Obamacare has issues and that is why they want it fixed. That is why I hope a lot of these Democrat moderates running in the House and Senate win. So we can fix Obamacare and lower the costs.
Look at the rhetoric you are using. "Gaming the system". You are parroting words given to you to parrot. You have no evidence to support this. Show me they are a net cost to taxpayers.

It's a fact that one third of the involuntarily uninsured are high school dropouts. Those are the freeloaders who taxpayers are carrying on their backs. They are costing far, far, far, far more than what your made-up "freeloaders" cost.

You are parroting the word "freeloaders". That was a left wing talking point. That word was deliberately attached to the people being forced to pay high insurance rates against their will.

It's fucking Orwellian.

The mandate is forcing people to not only buy insurance, it is forcing them to pay much higher rates in order to carry the REAL freeloaders. That's the whole reason the mandate exists! To pay for the subsidies of the real freeloaders.

So like I said. You have a lot of goddam nerve. You drank the piss.

You still have a lot of goddamned nerve you pissass.

I am a person who thinks which you are apparently not. Go read the Heritage report. It clearly states that these FREELOADERS are people who have the means to buy and pay for health insurance but refuse to do so.

The mandate exists to require people to pay into the system to keep health insurance down unlike what existed before. Subsidies are used to increase coverage so they will have the means to see a doctor sooner rather than waiting until it becomes more serious and more expensive.
can't make this up at all. Nope not at alllllll!

You certainly do try.
well perhaps you could write that again in english. cause I don't know pig latin.

A pig like you doesn't understand anything.

Every Republican vote was a strictly partisan vote. People are tired of partisanship. They support Obamacare but they realize it needs to be fixed. They want the parties to work together and fix it. That is why many Republican moderates will be replaced by Democrat moderates.

Well, we've heard that before. 2014, 2016......

Keep dreaming.

I'm not tired of partisanship and it appears that the top democratic leaders aren't either.

Or do you think cocksucker Schumer is really neutral ?

Voters want the law fixed. They do not want it repealed. Schumer is wrong but he is closer to what voters want than Republicans are.

Yeah, that's why the GOP has the house and senate....oh wait.

The voters are seeing what that means and they do not like it. According to the latest Fox poll, Trump's approvals went up and so did the margin the Democrats have in the generic poll for Congress. One of the major reasons was to put a check on Republicans.
who cares on either? why do you live your life by polls? how many people you talking about thousands? hahahahahahaa:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The fact is that we also have election data as well as polling data. They both seem to be in harmony.

So?

No, the insurance mandate is to force people to buy insurance at much higher rates so they can carry high school dropouts on their backs.

The insurance mandate is to force people into the system by purchasing insurance. They are trying to get the largest risk pool.

So?

The insurance mandate is to force people into the system by purchasing insurance. They are trying to get the largest risk pool.
No, the Democrats made it very clear the point of the mandate was to get those people to pay for the subsidies of the high school dropouts. They made it crystal clear ObamaCare could not exist without forcing those people to carry the load.

So?

They are trying to get the largest money pool.

So now let's circle back to the OP:

While you are beating your chest, Trump and the GOP have not told you the cost of this "victory".

As I have been explaining in my past several posts, the purpose of the mandate was to provide support for the federal subsidies.

With the mandate gone, your propagandists are being very careful not to ask, "Then who will now pick up the cost of those subsidies?"

This is how you know your propagandists are propagandists and not real journalists. Because anyone with more than two brain cells should be asking this question.

Did you ask yourself this question while you were creaming your jeans?

While you are beating your chest, Trump and the GOP have not told you the cost of this "victory".

As I have been explaining in my past several posts, the purpose of the mandate was to provide support for the federal subsidies.

With the mandate gone, your propagandists are being very careful not to ask, "Then who will now pick up the cost of those subsidies?"

This is how you know your propagandists are propagandists and not real journalists. Because anyone with more than two brain cells should be asking this question.

Yes, I think the republicans have been dipshits about it......I have no issue calling it like I see it. The house has passed some measures, but they have tried to implement something. The senate has not......what I don't like is that they don't seem to want to fight for it.....so yes...there is a huge problem. The thing I like the most about Trump though is he loves to fight....so he will push it...and it will get done.....there are quite a few anti Trump republicans.......don't get me started on the RINOS (not the same as anti Trump) as well.....
I agree journalists are a joke.....Russia Russia Russia is all they care about.....and nothing happened...
Back to health care.....they will pass a bill, and it will be similar to pre Obama care but with provisions for pre existing conditions (I think they will set up the emergency pools for funding them) and they will allow all the companies to compete....

I would like them to provide a way people can shop for healthcare...the biggest reason for huge costs, is because the customer doesn't pay the provider.....they need to make that happen in some form or fashion. It's the main reason Medciare for all would be a huge failure.......no one has any incentive to keep costs down in that system.

More misinformed garbage... Considering the annual cap on out-of-pocket costs was hardly higher than the deductible. We have misinformed functional morons running the country... Thanks Fox Rush GOP Etc.

Really, a friend, who worked for congress at the time had to pick and chose which tests her daughter would get because of the deductibles and out of pocket costs.

Personally, I don't have a dog in the fight, I just go by what individuals have told me form their experiences.

BTW I see you didn't have the balls to reply to post 838 that you rated funny.

You will have to remind me what I was laughing at... I don't have numbers of post. Obamacare was a solution, a Republican one so it would take time and tinkering. It is not dead yet. It will live on in Blue States. If they try 2 stop Medicaid in 30 States for poor workers there will be trouble etc etc. We really need to go after costs of drugs and Hospital. They are ridiculous and doctors too!

I explained the difference between a filed cloture vote and a filibuster to one of your comrades.

Good for you LOL. Too bad you can't figure out why the rich should pay higher percentage in taxes. And why that wrecks the the country.
tell us why the rich must pay a higher percentage. I've been waiting for years and still nothing. I doubt you have the balls to post it either. Prove me wrong.
Everyone except for GOP dupes nose you need the taxes of the rich to invest in the middle class and working class and the country. If they don't pay their fair share, the country falls apart along with the middle class, and the rich get all the new wealth, like the last 35 years duh. Read something.

Yes, I think the republicans have been dipshits about it......I have no issue calling it like I see it. The house has passed some measures, but they have tried to implement something. The senate has not......what I don't like is that they don't seem to want to fight for it.....so yes...there is a huge problem. The thing I like the most about Trump though is he loves to fight....so he will push it...and it will get done.....there are quite a few anti Trump republicans.......don't get me started on the RINOS (not the same as anti Trump) as well.....
I agree journalists are a joke.....Russia Russia Russia is all they care about.....and nothing happened...
Back to health care.....they will pass a bill, and it will be similar to pre Obama care but with provisions for pre existing conditions (I think they will set up the emergency pools for funding them) and they will allow all the companies to compete....

I would like them to provide a way people can shop for healthcare...the biggest reason for huge costs, is because the customer doesn't pay the provider.....they need to make that happen in some form or fashion. It's the main reason Medciare for all would be a huge failure.......no one has any incentive to keep costs down in that system.
Everybody with access 2 intelligence Democrat and Republican says Russia hacked the DNC and podesta and gave the emails 2 WikiLeaks who leaked day by day for Fox etc etc to twist out of all recognition and CNN and MSNBC gab Fests to go on about. Any neutral Observer would say the Russians were able to throw the election to Trump. C o m e y would never have been been involved and we might have even discussed policy and phony scandals. A horror.

Everybody with access 2 intelligence Democrat and Republican says Russia hacked the DNC and podesta and gave the emails 2 WikiLeaks who leaked day by day for Fox etc etc to twist out of all recognition and CNN and MSNBC gab Fests to go on about. Any neutral Observer would say the Russians were able to throw the election to Trump. C o m e y would never have been been involved and we might have even discussed policy and phony scandals. A horror.
omg, you are so full of shit....do you have your tinfoil hat on

show me the evidence

omg, you are so full of shit....do you have your tinfoil hat on

show me the evidence
The evidence is classified of course. D u h LOL! GOP conspiracy nut jobs...

So?

No, the Democrats made it very clear the point of the mandate was to get those people to pay for the subsidies of the high school dropouts. They made it crystal clear ObamaCare could not exist without forcing those people to carry the load.
Never heard that one... They always talked about pre-existing conditions and the unfortunate.

You are a fucking moron, there has to be a system in place to deal with people who have conditions through no fault of their own. One example is children under the age of 18 with Type-1 diabetes, eventually they will be adults and if selfish fucks like you have their way will never be able to purchase insurance.
Wow. So now we can add employer provided insurance to the list of things you are completely and totally clueless about. :laugh:

Snowflake, in those extremely rare instances like the one you pointed out (a typical tactic of the left - demand that all of society is upended for a few extremely rare instances), there is still no issue. Because that person doesn't purchase their own health insurance policy. They get a job, and they are added to the company insurance policy. All "pre-existing" conditions are covered, you nitwit.

God Almighty, you are the typical progressive idiot. I can't imagine how much dope you've smoked in your life. Your brain is completely fried. You're clueless about business, economics, taxes, insurance, and every other common topic.

So, the POTUS and the Repubs will no longer enforce the preexisting conditions clause which frees insurance companies from having to cover them, which means they can start to drop all those people
Just like taxes, you’re clearly fucking clueless about insurance. Whining about “pre-existing conditions” is literally like crashing you’re fucking car and then calling Progressive Insurance and demanding that they cover the repairs.

Fuck-stick....if you permit pre-existing conditions, then progressives parasites such as yourself will refuse to carry health insurance until the moment they need it. Which means they won’t be paying into it and the companies will go bankrupt.

God Almighty are you the most ignorant progressive I’ve ever encountered. :banghead:
Any system has to cover pre-existing conditions. We have no idea what you are babbling about, super duper.

He does not know anything about taxes either. He has never made enough money to realize that some of us have to send a check to the Govt to cover what our payroll deduction did not cover of our tax burden. To this day he still insist that people cannot make enough money for that to be necessary.
Don't mind Gulping Gaytor. He's upset because in another thread, he claimed that the Republican tax cuts weren't in effect because (and I quote) "the taxes paid in April were from 2017". Because he's a government parasite, he doesn't pay taxes and therefore didn't realize that taxes are paid out of every single paycheck.

Forum List

Back