Buh Bye Obamacare

They do not support Obamacare and never have.
It was force on people....and was a giant failure

The ACA did what it was set out to do. Better insurance coverage, more people insured. no pre-existing cindition clause.

All the whining from the right & they failed to come up with anything better.

Yeah, it was so good after a few years no one could afford the deductibles and co-pays. LMAO

More misinformed garbage... Considering the annual cap on out-of-pocket costs was hardly higher than the deductible. We have misinformed functional morons running the country... Thanks Fox Rush GOP Etc.

What the fuck?

We know how to do math and our wallet..

Didn't anyone teach you that in skool..

You take a $ from me I am going to be pissed off .

Democrats are trying to help you. Republicans are trying to help the rich bastards... It's always surprising when a dupe has heard of the annual cap Etc.
democrats want my money. how does that help me?

So, the POTUS and the Repubs will no longer enforce the preexisting conditions clause which frees insurance companies from having to cover them, which means they can start to drop all those people
Just like taxes, you’re clearly fucking clueless about insurance. Whining about “pre-existing conditions” is literally like crashing you’re fucking car and then calling Progressive Insurance and demanding that they cover the repairs.

Fuck-stick....if you permit pre-existing conditions, then progressives parasites such as yourself will refuse to carry health insurance until the moment they need it. Which means they won’t be paying into it and the companies will go bankrupt.

God Almighty are you the most ignorant progressive I’ve ever encountered. :banghead:

You are a fucking moron, there has to be a system in place to deal with people who have conditions through no fault of their own. One example is children under the age of 18 with Type-1 diabetes, eventually they will be adults and if selfish fucks like you have their way will never be able to purchase insurance.
again, you don't know what you're talking about. And I asked have you had any experience with it. I have!!!!!!! dude you are just flat out fking wrong.

The ACA did what it was set out to do. Better insurance coverage, more people insured. no pre-existing cindition clause.

All the whining from the right & they failed to come up with anything better.

Yeah, it was so good after a few years no one could afford the deductibles and co-pays. LMAO

More misinformed garbage... Considering the annual cap on out-of-pocket costs was hardly higher than the deductible. We have misinformed functional morons running the country... Thanks Fox Rush GOP Etc.

What the fuck?

Democrats are trying to help you. Republicans are trying to help the rich bastards... It's always surprising when a dupe has heard of the annual cap Etc.

Because they know better! Duh.

What the fuck?

what do they know better?

What the fuck?

How to spend our money. It'll be for your own good. You can count on it.

What the fuck?

ahhhhhhhh they already know what I want? wow.

They do. it's only your lack of education and compassion that tells you otherwise. Or maybe racism.

They do. it's only your lack of education and compassion that tells you otherwise. Or maybe racism.
and yet I have the money they want. interesting. good thing I'm not educated.

So, the POTUS and the Repubs will no longer enforce the preexisting conditions clause which frees insurance companies from having to cover them, which means they can start to drop all those people
Just like taxes, you’re clearly fucking clueless about insurance. Whining about “pre-existing conditions” is literally like crashing you’re fucking car and then calling Progressive Insurance and demanding that they cover the repairs.

Fuck-stick....if you permit pre-existing conditions, then progressives parasites such as yourself will refuse to carry health insurance until the moment they need it. Which means they won’t be paying into it and the companies will go bankrupt.

God Almighty are you the most ignorant progressive I’ve ever encountered. :banghead:

You are a fucking moron, there has to be a system in place to deal with people who have conditions through no fault of their own. One example is children under the age of 18 with Type-1 diabetes, eventually they will be adults and if selfish fucks like you have their way will never be able to purchase insurance.
again, you don't know what you're talking about. And I asked have you had any experience with it. I have!!!!!!! dude you are just flat out fking wrong.

Any experience with what?

In having a child with Type-1 diabetes that will one day need to have his own insurance but if people like you have their way he will never be able to get it...

Yeah, I have a shit ton of experience with that

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

In having a child with Type-1 diabetes that will one day need to have his own insurance but if people like you have their way he will never be able to get it...

well I had a wife that had type 2 diabetes, child diabetic. she got insurance. You're fking nuts.

A tax deduction for buying something is no different than a tax fine for NOT buying something.

In either case, you are punished with more taxes than the person who behaves the way the government mandates.

You probably have more disposable income. because to get the tax break you have to spend more. The tax breaks for children do not cover the entire cost of raising a child.

I don't agree that the mandate was unconstitutional whether it was a tax or not. The mandate had a reason for being and it was to prevent freeloaders from gaming the system. They refuse to buy insurance when they are healthy and then buy insurance when they are sick then drop it when they are healthy. They commit a fraud on the system. The mandate was created by a conservative Heritage Foundation to lower insurance costs.
I find it hilarious you call the people who choose not to buy insurance "freeloaders".

The freeloaders are the high school dropouts who receive health insurance subsidies paid for by taxpayers like me for the rest of their lives.

One third of all "involutarily uninsured" people are high school dropouts, and I have to pay for their bad life choices.

You have a lot of nerve calling someone a freeloader when they will be forced to buy insurance, at much higher rates than they would have, in order to carry others on their backs.

A lot of goddam nerve.

You are the one who has the goddam nerve.

Freeloaders were people who gamed the insurance industry by committing a fraud against it and ultimately me. These were people who were perfectly capable of buying and paying the insurance premiums. Instead they left people like me holding the bag and paying. I support either a mandate or requiring a 6 month waiting period if you do not have continuous coverage.

The subsidies are one of the provisions that have the most support because people agree we should help people who need it. That being said, they also realize that Obamacare has issues and that is why they want it fixed. That is why I hope a lot of these Democrat moderates running in the House and Senate win. So we can fix Obamacare and lower the costs.
Look at the rhetoric you are using. "Gaming the system". You are parroting words given to you to parrot. You have no evidence to support this. Show me they are a net cost to taxpayers.

It's a fact that one third of the involuntarily uninsured are high school dropouts. Those are the freeloaders who taxpayers are carrying on their backs. They are costing far, far, far, far more than what your made-up "freeloaders" cost.

You are parroting the word "freeloaders". That was a left wing talking point. That word was deliberately attached to the people being forced to pay high insurance rates against their will.

It's fucking Orwellian.

The mandate is forcing people to not only buy insurance, it is forcing them to pay much higher rates in order to carry the REAL freeloaders. That's the whole reason the mandate exists! To pay for the subsidies of the real freeloaders.

So like I said. You have a lot of goddam nerve. You drank the piss.

You still have a lot of goddamned nerve you pissass.

I am a person who thinks which you are apparently not. Go read the Heritage report. It clearly states that these FREELOADERS are people who have the means to buy and pay for health insurance but refuse to do so.

The mandate exists to require people to pay into the system to keep health insurance down unlike what existed before. Subsidies are used to increase coverage so they will have the means to see a doctor sooner rather than waiting until it becomes more serious and more expensive.
can't make this up at all. Nope not at alllllll!

You certainly do try.

I find it hilarious you call the people who choose not to buy insurance "freeloaders".

The freeloaders are the high school dropouts who receive health insurance subsidies paid for by taxpayers like me for the rest of their lives.

One third of all "involutarily uninsured" people are high school dropouts, and I have to pay for their bad life choices.

You have a lot of nerve calling someone a freeloader when they will be forced to buy insurance, at much higher rates than they would have, in order to carry others on their backs.

A lot of goddam nerve.

You are the one who has the goddam nerve.

Freeloaders were people who gamed the insurance industry by committing a fraud against it and ultimately me. These were people who were perfectly capable of buying and paying the insurance premiums. Instead they left people like me holding the bag and paying. I support either a mandate or requiring a 6 month waiting period if you do not have continuous coverage.

The subsidies are one of the provisions that have the most support because people agree we should help people who need it. That being said, they also realize that Obamacare has issues and that is why they want it fixed. That is why I hope a lot of these Democrat moderates running in the House and Senate win. So we can fix Obamacare and lower the costs.
Look at the rhetoric you are using. "Gaming the system". You are parroting words given to you to parrot. You have no evidence to support this. Show me they are a net cost to taxpayers.

It's a fact that one third of the involuntarily uninsured are high school dropouts. Those are the freeloaders who taxpayers are carrying on their backs. They are costing far, far, far, far more than what your made-up "freeloaders" cost.

You are parroting the word "freeloaders". That was a left wing talking point. That word was deliberately attached to the people being forced to pay high insurance rates against their will.

It's fucking Orwellian.

The mandate is forcing people to not only buy insurance, it is forcing them to pay much higher rates in order to carry the REAL freeloaders. That's the whole reason the mandate exists! To pay for the subsidies of the real freeloaders.

So like I said. You have a lot of goddam nerve. You drank the piss.

You still have a lot of goddamned nerve you pissass.

I am a person who thinks which you are apparently not. Go read the Heritage report. It clearly states that these FREELOADERS are people who have the means to buy and pay for health insurance but refuse to do so.

The mandate exists to require people to pay into the system to keep health insurance down unlike what existed before. Subsidies are used to increase coverage so they will have the means to see a doctor sooner rather than waiting until it becomes more serious and more expensive.
can't make this up at all. Nope not at alllllll!

You certainly do try.
well perhaps you could write that again in english. cause I don't know pig latin.

A tax deduction for buying something is no different than a tax fine for NOT buying something.

In either case, you are punished with more taxes than the person who behaves the way the government mandates.

You probably have more disposable income. because to get the tax break you have to spend more. The tax breaks for children do not cover the entire cost of raising a child.
why would it? it never has. name one president that had one of those tax breaks?

So?

The insurance tax is less than the cost of insurance.

But thanks for pointing out tax expenditures are extremely regressive!

... Obama will go down in history as the feckless centrist who tried too hard to please everyone.

Obama tried too hard to please his base. ACA was a strictly partisan vote. Obama gave up on consensus and signed it into law anyway, knowing that half the country hated it. That was his failure. That's why we got Trump.

Every Republican vote was a strictly partisan vote. People are tired of partisanship. They support Obamacare but they realize it needs to be fixed. They want the parties to work together and fix it. That is why many Republican moderates will be replaced by Democrat moderates.

Well, we've heard that before. 2014, 2016......

Keep dreaming.

I'm not tired of partisanship and it appears that the top democratic leaders aren't either.

Or do you think cocksucker Schumer is really neutral ?

Voters want the law fixed. They do not want it repealed. Schumer is wrong but he is closer to what voters want than Republicans are.

Yeah, that's why the GOP has the house and senate....oh wait.

The voters are seeing what that means and they do not like it. According to the latest Fox poll, Trump's approvals went up and so did the margin the Democrats have in the generic poll for Congress. One of the major reasons was to put a check on Republicans.

Obama tried too hard to please his base. ACA was a strictly partisan vote. Obama gave up on consensus and signed it into law anyway, knowing that half the country hated it. That was his failure. That's why we got Trump.

Every Republican vote was a strictly partisan vote. People are tired of partisanship. They support Obamacare but they realize it needs to be fixed. They want the parties to work together and fix it. That is why many Republican moderates will be replaced by Democrat moderates.

Well, we've heard that before. 2014, 2016......

Keep dreaming.

I'm not tired of partisanship and it appears that the top democratic leaders aren't either.

Or do you think cocksucker Schumer is really neutral ?

Voters want the law fixed. They do not want it repealed. Schumer is wrong but he is closer to what voters want than Republicans are.

Yeah, that's why the GOP has the house and senate....oh wait.

The voters are seeing what that means and they do not like it. According to the latest Fox poll, Trump's approvals went up and so did the margin the Democrats have in the generic poll for Congress. One of the major reasons was to put a check on Republicans.
who cares on either? why do you live your life by polls? how many people you talking about thousands? hahahahahahaa:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

well I had a wife that had type 2 diabetes, child diabetic. she got insurance. You're fking nuts.

What the fuck is a Type-2 child diabetic?

You are just making shit up now, you have no clue what you are talking about

You are the ignorant one. Your analogy is so far off-base it is not funny. If you crash your car then it is your fault. Having a pre-existing condition is not your fault.

People buying insurance only when they need it is why the mandate was created. I am sure you oppose that so you support that.

And ObamaCare was the GOP plan supposedly... You dupes are unbelievable. Going back to the GOP scam plan will not be popular...
Republicans thought it up. Democrats made it happen. Who's more to blame? Does it really matter? Let's let bygones be bygones and just agree that Democrats and Republicans both suck.
Strangely GOP is always on the bad side of every issue... And have all the fake news.
Obviously we really need Democrats in control for a good long while... Investing in America after making the rich pay their fair share for God's sake, good health care daycare minimum wage vacations... ID card!! That every other modern country has. And if you didn't know it's the GOP that blocks all that... Legal pot... Good infrastructure.

We don't need any one party with control. We need a configuration that forces both parties to work together. That is why I hope that Democrats win the Arizona and Tennessee Senate seats. They are moderates who are talking about working together to fix things.

Maybe they should concentrate on not breaking any more things first.

The Republicans are the ones who are breaking things by going too far to the right. We need people who are not too far on the right or left.

Forum List

Back