Buh Bye Obamacare

You're probably right but you can see how minimum wage just doesn't cut it.
Even Walmart workers with their pay increase aren't making much more & most of them are held just under 40 hours a week (so Walmart doesn't have to offer health insurance).

On 15K a year you cannot possibly be covering all your necessities.

What about aspirin? What about getting sick & not getting paid? Throw in a sick kid & daycare costs!

A healthy country is far cheaper to manage than a sick country, but this country is so busy with the "me me me" attitude it's costing more to not treat the small problems before they turn into big problems & lifelong "disabilities".

Throw on top of that, most of the insurance companies fight to keep "cures" off the table because they profit far more by continuing "treatment" instead of "curing" the problem.

"For profit" hospitals are as much of the problem as the insurance industry.

If other countries (i.e. Canada) are able to concur this problem, why is the USA so stupid?
Because we allow lobbyists to "buy" our politicians & spend millions on ads to lie to people to convince them to believe otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Why is the USA so stupid... The lying thieving brainwashing BS GOP party and it's doops... Only modern country with no Health System, bad day care, no living wage, crap vacations, and the rich paying at the same rate in taxes as the middle class. Etc. Great job and thanks for the stupidest Wars ever and the corrupt World depression of 2008. And a brilliant propaganda machine that makes you fools possible.

Run for office and change the world dupe. Do something , ANYTHING. Just being an internet warrior isn't going to change anything child.
It goes in the book... And many thanks to the dupes for being so perfect...

The ACA did what it was set out to do. Better insurance coverage, more people insured. no pre-existing cindition clause.

All the whining from the right & they failed to come up with anything better.

Yeah, it was so good after a few years no one could afford the deductibles and co-pays. LMAO

There are options. If you were so fucking stupid to choose a high deductible plan, that is your fault.

High deductible plans aren't stupid at all. They're financially prudent. Your deductible should be as high you can possible afford (ie if you can keep $5000 in the bank, your deductible should be $5000). Otherwise, you're just paying a premium for something you don't need.
They also have payment plans... Catastrophic insurance is the way it goes...

Exactly. Health insurance is supposed to be a way of dealing with unexpected calamities. It doesn't make health care 'more affordable' (it makes makes it more expensive). It isn't a means of providing health care for poor people. It's a hedge against risk for people who are relatively well-off.
Transparent competition and regulation of big Pharma and hospitals Etc make it more affordable over time. Except when the bought off GOP and crony insurers etcetera sabotage reform.

Transparent competition and regulation of big Pharma and hospitals Etc make it more affordable over time..

Nope. Customers have to be a part of the mix before that will work. Customers have to demand, and shop for, lower prices if that's what they want. If customers are preoccupied with figuring how to get someone else to pay their bills, they no longer care how much it costs. That's where we are now.

Last edited:
Obama tried too hard to please his base. ACA was a strictly partisan vote. Obama gave up on consensus and signed it into law anyway, knowing that half the country hated it. That was his failure. That's why we got Trump.

Every Republican vote was a strictly partisan vote. People are tired of partisanship. They support Obamacare but they realize it needs to be fixed. They want the parties to work together and fix it. That is why many Republican moderates will be replaced by Democrat moderates.
They do not support Obamacare and never have.
It was force on people....and was a giant failure

The ACA did what it was set out to do. Better insurance coverage, more people insured. no pre-existing cindition clause.

All the whining from the right & they failed to come up with anything better.

Yeah, it was so good after a few years no one could afford the deductibles and co-pays. LMAO

More misinformed garbage... Considering the annual cap on out-of-pocket costs was hardly higher than the deductible. We have misinformed functional morons running the country... Thanks Fox Rush GOP Etc.

Even Walmart workers with their pay increase aren't making much more & most of them are held just under 40 hours a week (so Walmart doesn't have to offer health insurance).

What about aspirin? What about getting sick & not getting paid? Throw in a sick kid & daycare costs!

A healthy country is far cheaper to manage than a sick country, but this country is so busy with the "me me me" attitude it's costing more to not treat the small problems before they turn into big problems & lifelong "disabilities".

Throw on top of that, most of the insurance companies fight to keep "cures" off the table because they profit far more by continuing "treatment" instead of "curing" the problem.

If other countries (i.e. Canada) are able to concur this problem, why is the USA so stupid?
Because we allow lobbyists to "buy" our politicians & spend millions on ads to lie to people to convince them to believe otherwise.

Why is the USA so stupid... The lying thieving brainwashing BS GOP party and its doops... Only modern country with no Health System, bad day care, no living wage, crap vacations, expensive training and College, and the rich paying at the same rate in taxes as the middle class. Etc. Great job and thanks for the stupidest Wars ever and the corrupt World depression of 2008. And a brilliant propaganda machine that makes you fools possible.

Weird, all of this and yet the the US is the foremost power militarily and economically in the world. Who would have believed that our GDP dwarfs countries in Europe. Even Germany, who has the 4th highest GDP in the world, has 1/5th of the GDP of the US while having about 1/4th the population. Leftist in the US are quick to point out successes in Europe because the mainstream US media and leftist professors brainwash them. One thing Liberals are correct about...if their policies take hold in the US we will become like Europe, but the reality is that it will be a severe downgrade.

Why is the USA so stupid... The lying thieving brainwashing BS GOP party and it's doops... Only modern country with no Health System, bad day care, no living wage, crap vacations, and the rich paying at the same rate in taxes as the middle class. Etc. Great job and thanks for the stupidest Wars ever and the corrupt World depression of 2008. And a brilliant propaganda machine that makes you fools possible.

Run for office and change the world dupe. Do something , ANYTHING. Just being an internet warrior isn't going to change anything child.

Got it, some people DO, and some people WHINE.
You're a "whiner".

So, do you agree then that it would be stupid and counterproductive to demand that for-profit businesses give away services?

Yet every day it happens to hospitals snd medical personnel all around the nation. And not a single person in power has ever talked about changing it.

So what? A bad law is not a good justification for another bad law.

I have defined the problem. The problem is that sometimes we treat healthcare like it is a commodity and follow the rules for other commodities such as food or automobiles.

*sigh*, yeah...

This is why health care reform is a con. It pretends to care about people in need, but the real goal is control over health care. You aren't content to help poor people. You want to force everyone to pay for their health care according to your prescription.

Thanks for proving you are just another hack, ignoring what I posted and just making up your own shit.

People like you are the reason our country is going down the shitter, if someone does not agree with you then you dismiss them and just make shit up about them.

Good day

Transparent competition and regulation of big Pharma and hospitals Etc make it more affordable over time..

Nope. Customers have to be a part of that mix before that will work. Customers have to demand, and shop for, lower prices if that's what they want. If customers are preoccupied with figuring how to get someone else to pay their bills, they no longer care how much it costs. That's where we are now.
The exchanges made that possible until they were sabotaged...

So, do you agree then that it would be stupid and counterproductive to demand that for-profit businesses give away services?

Yet every day it happens to hospitals snd medical personnel all around the nation. And not a single person in power has ever talked about changing it.

I have defined the problem. The problem is that sometimes we treat healthcare like it is a commodity and follow the rules for other commodities such as food or automobiles.

*sigh*, yeah...

This is why health care reform is a con. It pretends to care about people in need, but the real goal is control over health care. You aren't content to help poor people. You want to force everyone to pay for their health care according to your prescription.

Thanks for proving you are just another hack, ignoring what I posted and just making up your own shit.

People like you are the reason our country is going down the shitter, if someone does not agree with you then you dismiss them and just make shit up about them.

Good day

Holy crap, talk about projection and an utter lack of self awareness.

*sigh*, yeah...

What did I ignore?

What am I making up?

You're a "whiner".
Some people are dupes and some people try and figure out the facts... I have retired thanks.

Nope. Customers have to be a part of that mix before that will work. Customers have to demand, and shop for, lower prices if that's what they want. If customers are preoccupied with figuring how to get someone else to pay their bills, they no longer care how much it costs. That's where we are now.

No they didn't. The left out the customer. In fact, they made the problem worse by requiring unnecessary insurance coverage.

*sigh*, yeah...

What did I ignore?

What am I making up?
Actually you are just parroting lies....

No they didn't. The left out the customer. In fact, they made the problem worse by requiring unnecessary insurance coverage.
How did they leave out the customer? Everyone was covered 4 everything. Did not cost any more.... LOL

In the spirit of Oprah, let me give you the GOP healthcare plan:
"YOU get to DIE!" & "YOU get to DIE!" & "YOU get to DIE!"

I recently read an article & a health study done in Alabama revealed that 36% of the population has hook worms & round worms or BOTH. That's so disgusting that if my dog had that problem she'd be rushed to a doggie ER at 2am.
On top of that, another 30-something percent had no running water & no indoor toilet - meaning feces is all over their home or property, yet these are the same fools who vote for the right wing thieves. They are also the same states (red states) who collect the most welfare money.
lol
They're voting for people to piss in a golden loo & they don't even have a loo.

What these politicians seem to have forgotten, when all the "worker bees" die, who will be paying all the taxes to continue to jumpstart people like Cheney? Who will be around to slop together Big Macs for the fat orange fuck? Who will clean his shit stained pants?

The lobbyists can buy off as many politicians as they want, but when the working class isn't able to work anymore, there go the corporate profits.

Careful not to toss the baby out with the bath water....
Don't bite the hand that feeds you....
Careful what you wish for....

You're a "whiner".
Some people are dupes and some people try and figure out the facts... I have retired thanks.

Ok, you're a "retired" whiner. Got it.

How did they leave out the customer? Everyone was covered 4 everything. Did not cost any more.... LOL

Wow... you're one dim bulb. I just explained how customers who aren't paying for their own health care keep health prices high. Do I need to make a cartoon filmstrip for you?

Last edited:

*sigh*, yeah...

What did I ignore?

What am I making up?
Actually you are just parroting lies....
hater dupe!!!!!!

So, the POTUS and the Repubs will no longer enforce the preexisting conditions clause which frees insurance companies from having to cover them, which means they can start to drop all those people
Just like taxes, you’re clearly fucking clueless about insurance. Whining about “pre-existing conditions” is literally like crashing you’re fucking car and then calling Progressive Insurance and demanding that they cover the repairs.

Fuck-stick....if you permit pre-existing conditions, then progressives parasites such as yourself will refuse to carry health insurance until the moment they need it. Which means they won’t be paying into it and the companies will go bankrupt.

God Almighty are you the most ignorant progressive I’ve ever encountered. :banghead:
Any system has to cover pre-existing conditions. We have no idea what you are babbling about, super duper.
you don't understand. we get it. what a waste of our time you are.

More misinformed garbage... Considering the annual cap on out-of-pocket costs was hardly higher than the deductible. We have misinformed functional morons running the country... Thanks Fox Rush GOP Etc.

Really, a friend, who worked for congress at the time had to pick and chose which tests her daughter would get because of the deductibles and out of pocket costs.

Personally, I don't have a dog in the fight, I just go by what individuals have told me form their experiences.

BTW I see you didn't have the balls to reply to post 838 that you rated funny.

You will have to remind me what I was laughing at... I don't have numbers of post. Obamacare was a solution, a Republican one so it would take time and tinkering. It is not dead yet. It will live on in Blue States. If they try 2 stop Medicaid in 30 States for poor workers there will be trouble etc etc. We really need to go after costs of drugs and Hospital. They are ridiculous and doctors too!

I explained the difference between a filed cloture vote and a filibuster to one of your comrades.

Good for you LOL. Too bad you can't figure out why the rich should pay higher percentage in taxes. And why that wrecks the the country.
tell us why the rich must pay a higher percentage. I've been waiting for years and still nothing. I doubt you have the balls to post it either. Prove me wrong.

Forum List

Back