Buh Bye Obamacare

You are a fucking moron, there has to be a system in place to deal with people who have conditions through no fault of their own. One example is children under the age of 18 with Type-1 diabetes, eventually they will be adults and if selfish fucks like you have their way will never be able to purchase insurance.
Wow. So now we can add employer provided insurance to the list of things you are completely and totally clueless about. :laugh:

Snowflake, in those extremely rare instances like the one you pointed out (a typical tactic of the left - demand that all of society is upended for a few extremely rare instances), there is still no issue. Because that person doesn't purchase their own health insurance policy. They get a job, and they are added to the company insurance policy. All "pre-existing" conditions are covered, you nitwit.

God Almighty, you are the typical progressive idiot. I can't imagine how much dope you've smoked in your life. Your brain is completely fried. You're clueless about business, economics, taxes, insurance, and every other common topic.

Fuck you just insist on showing how stupid you are with each and every post.

Not ever company offers health insurances, in fact only about 30% of small companies do. A person should not have to choose their place of employment based on who will cover their health conditions. Only a fucking fascist would think that is the way things should be.

I must say that I am surprised that Wendy's gives its fry cooks health insurance ,but I am happy for you that they do

Last edited:
So, the POTUS and the Repubs will no longer enforce the preexisting conditions clause which frees insurance companies from having to cover them, which means they can start to drop all those people
Just like taxes, you’re clearly fucking clueless about insurance. Whining about “pre-existing conditions” is literally like crashing you’re fucking car and then calling Progressive Insurance and demanding that they cover the repairs.

Fuck-stick....if you permit pre-existing conditions, then progressives parasites such as yourself will refuse to carry health insurance until the moment they need it. Which means they won’t be paying into it and the companies will go bankrupt.

God Almighty are you the most ignorant progressive I’ve ever encountered. :banghead:
Any system has to cover pre-existing conditions. We have no idea what you are babbling about, super duper.

He does not know anything about taxes either. He has never made enough money to realize that some of us have to send a check to the Govt to cover what our payroll deduction did not cover of our tax burden. To this day he still insist that people cannot make enough money for that to be necessary.
Don't mind Gulping Gaytor. He's upset because in another thread, he claimed that the Republican tax cuts weren't in effect because (and I quote) "the taxes paid in April were from 2017". Because he's a government parasite, he doesn't pay taxes and therefore didn't realize that taxes are paid out of every single paycheck.
Everybody pays taxes Super duper, more likely he is retired or independent contractor or something. Brainwashed insulting dingbat.

So, the POTUS and the Repubs will no longer enforce the preexisting conditions clause which frees insurance companies from having to cover them, which means they can start to drop all those people
Just like taxes, you’re clearly fucking clueless about insurance. Whining about “pre-existing conditions” is literally like crashing you’re fucking car and then calling Progressive Insurance and demanding that they cover the repairs.

Fuck-stick....if you permit pre-existing conditions, then progressives parasites such as yourself will refuse to carry health insurance until the moment they need it. Which means they won’t be paying into it and the companies will go bankrupt.

God Almighty are you the most ignorant progressive I’ve ever encountered. :banghead:
Any system has to cover pre-existing conditions. We have no idea what you are babbling about, super duper.

He does not know anything about taxes either. He has never made enough money to realize that some of us have to send a check to the Govt to cover what our payroll deduction did not cover of our tax burden. To this day he still insist that people cannot make enough money for that to be necessary.
Don't mind Gulping Gaytor. He's upset because in another thread, he claimed that the Republican tax cuts weren't in effect because (and I quote) "the taxes paid in April were from 2017". Because he's a government parasite, he doesn't pay taxes and therefore didn't realize that taxes are paid out of every single paycheck.
Everybody pays taxes Super duper, more likely he is retired or independent contractor or something. Brainwashed insulting dingbat.

P@troit does not understand that some people make enough money that they have to send the Govt a check when they file their taxes from the previous year.
He thinks everyone is like him and makes minimum wage and gets a refund from the Govt when they file their taxes. He even said in the thread where all this happened that nobody sent the Govt a check to cover their taxes.

He even suggested I send more money to the Govt each paycheck so they can give me my money back as a “refund” when I file my taxes. What a moron

Last edited:
A person should not have to choose their place of employment based on who will cover their health conditions.
Spoken like a true idiot fascist. The government should force private industry to do something because Gulping Gaytor is an immature progressive idealist who believes he is entitled to the perfect job.

Asshole, life is nothing but choices and tradeoffs. So yes, you absolutely should have to decide on your place of employment based on the compensation packages you are seeking.

Again, just like with taxes, because you live off of government programs you don't understand any of this.

A tax deduction for buying something is no different than a tax fine for NOT buying something.

In either case, you are punished with more taxes than the person who behaves the way the government mandates.

You probably have more disposable income. because to get the tax break you have to spend more. The tax breaks for children do not cover the entire cost of raising a child.
So?

The insurance tax is less than the cost of insurance.

But thanks for pointing out tax expenditures are extremely regressive!

The penalty for not having insurance is used to prevent people from gaming the system the way they used to.

Pure garbage.

P@troit does not understand that some people make enough money that they have to send the Govt a check when they file their taxes from the previous year.
Except that we were talking about the Republican tax cuts of 2018. So what would the "previous year" have to do with anything?!? Oops!

No matter how much you lie, snowflake, it's still there for everyone to see. You literally had no idea that people pay taxes out of every paycheck. That is incredible. And it's proof that you're not only a moron, but that you also don't pay taxes because you live off of the government.

Obama tried too hard to please his base. ACA was a strictly partisan vote. Obama gave up on consensus and signed it into law anyway, knowing that half the country hated it. That was his failure. That's why we got Trump.

Every Republican vote was a strictly partisan vote. People are tired of partisanship. They support Obamacare but they realize it needs to be fixed. They want the parties to work together and fix it. That is why many Republican moderates will be replaced by Democrat moderates.

Well, we've heard that before. 2014, 2016......

Keep dreaming.

I'm not tired of partisanship and it appears that the top democratic leaders aren't either.

Or do you think cocksucker Schumer is really neutral ?

Voters want the law fixed. They do not want it repealed. Schumer is wrong but he is closer to what voters want than Republicans are.

Yeah, that's why the GOP has the house and senate....oh wait.

The voters are seeing what that means and they do not like it. According to the latest Fox poll, Trump's approvals went up and so did the margin the Democrats have in the generic poll for Congress. One of the major reasons was to put a check on Republicans.

Nothing has happened yet.

The elections are still five months out.

There is no "reason", just your wishful thinking.

So, the POTUS and the Repubs will no longer enforce the preexisting conditions clause which frees insurance companies from having to cover them, which means they can start to drop all those people.
As a big-government progressive fascist, I realize this has never occurred to you, but there is another option. It's called "the free market". Since you pretend to care sooooooo much about the people and their "pre-existing conditions", you can start your own insurance company and insure anyone and everyone - including those with "pre-existing conditions".

See? You don't need your Lord & Savior, Barack Insane Obama to force other people to do your bidding. You're free to do it yourself. Oh wait. Wait. My bad. I forgot you're both lazy and incompetent. So you actually do need your Lord & Savior Barack Insane Obama to force other people to do what you want.

statism.jpg

Except that we were talking about the Republican tax cuts of 2018. So what would the "previous year" have to do with anything?!? Oops!

No matter how much you lie, snowflake, it's still there for everyone to see. You literally had no idea that people pay taxes out of every paycheck. That is incredible. And it's proof that you're not only a moron, but that you also don't pay taxes because you live off of the government.
Stop calling people Liars lazy and unemployed when you have no clue, super duper hater dupe. People who can't argue and debate without going violent and insulting are pathetic ignorant brainwashed assholes....

A person should not have to choose their place of employment based on who will cover their health conditions.
Spoken like a true idiot fascist. The government should force private industry to do something because Gulping Gaytor is an immature progressive idealist who believes he is entitled to the perfect job.

Asshole, life is nothing but choices and tradeoffs. So yes, you absolutely should have to decide on your place of employment based on the compensation packages you are seeking.

Again, just like with taxes, because you live off of government programs you don't understand any of this.
The dupes don't seem to realize people are interested in the welfare of their fellow citizens... So ignorant brainwashed and short-sighted...

Because in April of 2018 people are sending the Govt money for their taxes from 2017.

We have been over this 100 times now. Keep trying hard and you might make enough money one day to know what I am talking about.

The dupes don't seem to realize people are interested in the welfare of their fellow citizens... So ignorant brainwashed and short-sighted...

And the irony of it coming from someone of such little means and limited intelligence. He has no doubt had the rely on the goodwill of others to even get his job at Wendy’s

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Because in April of 2018 people are sending the Govt money for their taxes from 2017.
And again...we we’re talking about the Republican tax cuts. You can’t weasel out of this, snowflake. You got caught. You’re ignorance exposed. You went off like an asshole proclaiming that we had no idea what the results of the tax cuts would be citing 2017 tax filings after I had posted multiple links about how the tax cut should had been amazing for both the government and the economy in March, April, May of 2018.

Dude...you’re ignorant little parasite ass literally had no clue that taxes are taken from every paycheck. That’s just sad.

The dupes don't seem to realize people are interested in the welfare of their fellow citizens...
If that were even remotely true, you would have either created a foundation to cover all healthcare costs for your “fellow citizens” or you would have started your own insurance company and covered those who were uninsured and had pre-existing conditions.

You’ve done neither because you don’t give a shit about anyone. You’re greedy and selfish and you want government to steal from others and give to you.

3B921D00-1A81-4384-BB4B-D5A7380A0794.jpeg

And again...we we’re talking about the Republican tax cuts. You can’t weasel out of this, snowflake. You got caught. You’re ignorance exposed. You went off like an asshole proclaiming that we had no idea what the results of the tax cuts would be citing 2017 tax filings after I had posted multiple links about how the tax cut should had been amazing for both the government and the economy in March, April, May of 2018.

Dude...you’re ignorant little parasite ass literally had no clue that taxes are taken from every paycheck. That’s just sad.

Yes we were talking about the tax cuts because you claimed the record setting April was a result of the cuts.

I showed you how wrong you were because me and 36 million other people wait till April to the the Govt what we owe from our taxes from the year before.

Then you made the claim that nobody owes the Govt more money than what’s withheld each week.

You literally had no idea that some people still owed money even with taxes being withheld each payday.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Then you made the claim that nobody owes the Govt more money than what’s withheld each week.
I made no such claim and you know it. The entire thread is still there for everyone to see so you’re only destroying what little credibility you have left.

The fact is, you had absolutely no idea that taxes are paid out of every paycheck. You got caught with you’re incredibly ignorant comment.

A tax deduction for buying something is no different than a tax fine for NOT buying something.

In either case, you are punished with more taxes than the person who behaves the way the government mandates.

You probably have more disposable income. because to get the tax break you have to spend more. The tax breaks for children do not cover the entire cost of raising a child.
why would it? it never has. name one president that had one of those tax breaks?

Another moronic comment.
I’d say the moronic part is yours.

The dupes don't seem to realize people are interested in the welfare of their fellow citizens...
If that were even remotely true, you would have either created a foundation to cover all healthcare costs for your “fellow citizens” or you would have started your own insurance company and covered those who were uninsured and had pre-existing conditions.

You’ve done neither because you don’t give a shit about anyone. You’re greedy and selfish and you want government to steal from others and give to you.

View attachment 198415
But I do vote for Representatives who passed that kind of thing, it's called a republic. Aye caramba...

Forum List

Back