Buh Bye Obamacare

all Obama care ever was...was your richer neighbor across the way paying for your health care bills cause he is white and a racist
Of course you already were paying for his ER care and his bankruptcy and your bankruptcy if if you got sick if if you got sick or in an accident.... So dumb. And basic care for the poor workers and solutions for the cost which is the real problem
Idiotic GOP dupes...

You probably have more disposable income. because to get the tax break you have to spend more. The tax breaks for children do not cover the entire cost of raising a child.
So?

The insurance tax is less than the cost of insurance.

But thanks for pointing out tax expenditures are extremely regressive!

The penalty for not having insurance is used to prevent people from gaming the system the way they used to.
No, the insurance mandate is to force people to buy insurance at much higher rates so they can carry high school dropouts on their backs.

The insurance mandate is to force people into the system by purchasing insurance. They are trying to get the largest risk pool.
No, the Democrats made it very clear the point of the mandate was to get those people to pay for the subsidies of the high school dropouts. They made it crystal clear ObamaCare could not exist without forcing those people to carry the load.

The mandate is gone and the subsidies are still going to be paid. The fact is that it expands the risk pool.

Every Republican vote was a strictly partisan vote. People are tired of partisanship. They support Obamacare but they realize it needs to be fixed. They want the parties to work together and fix it. That is why many Republican moderates will be replaced by Democrat moderates.

Well, we've heard that before. 2014, 2016......

Keep dreaming.

I'm not tired of partisanship and it appears that the top democratic leaders aren't either.

Or do you think cocksucker Schumer is really neutral ?

Voters want the law fixed. They do not want it repealed. Schumer is wrong but he is closer to what voters want than Republicans are.

Yeah, that's why the GOP has the house and senate....oh wait.

The voters are seeing what that means and they do not like it. According to the latest Fox poll, Trump's approvals went up and so did the margin the Democrats have in the generic poll for Congress. One of the major reasons was to put a check on Republicans.

Nothing has happened yet.

The elections are still five months out.

There is no "reason", just your wishful thinking.

You are the one who is whistling in the graveyard. The primaries show more Democrat enthusiasm for the midterms than Republicans.

Well, we've heard that before. 2014, 2016......

Keep dreaming.

I'm not tired of partisanship and it appears that the top democratic leaders aren't either.

Or do you think cocksucker Schumer is really neutral ?

Voters want the law fixed. They do not want it repealed. Schumer is wrong but he is closer to what voters want than Republicans are.

Yeah, that's why the GOP has the house and senate....oh wait.

The voters are seeing what that means and they do not like it. According to the latest Fox poll, Trump's approvals went up and so did the margin the Democrats have in the generic poll for Congress. One of the major reasons was to put a check on Republicans.

Nothing has happened yet.

The elections are still five months out.

There is no "reason", just your wishful thinking.

You are the one who is whistling in the graveyard. The primaries show more Democrat enthusiasm for the midterms than Republicans.

You are six months out.

Trump couldn't win.

Suck on that.

Just like taxes, you’re clearly fucking clueless about insurance. Whining about “pre-existing conditions” is literally like crashing you’re fucking car and then calling Progressive Insurance and demanding that they cover the repairs.

Fuck-stick....if you permit pre-existing conditions, then progressives parasites such as yourself will refuse to carry health insurance until the moment they need it. Which means they won’t be paying into it and the companies will go bankrupt.

God Almighty are you the most ignorant progressive I’ve ever encountered. :banghead:

You are a fucking moron, there has to be a system in place to deal with people who have conditions through no fault of their own. One example is children under the age of 18 with Type-1 diabetes, eventually they will be adults and if selfish fucks like you have their way will never be able to purchase insurance.
again, you don't know what you're talking about. And I asked have you had any experience with it. I have!!!!!!! dude you are just flat out fking wrong.

Any experience with what?

In having a child with Type-1 diabetes that will one day need to have his own insurance but if people like you have their way he will never be able to get it...

Yeah, I have a shit ton of experience with that

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
well I had a wife that had type 2 diabetes, child diabetic. she got insurance. You're fking nuts.

What the fuck is a Type-2 child diabetic?

You are just making shit up now, you have no clue what you are talking about

yeah, you're right. I completely lost that original reference on the Type 1 comment. My wife, with type 1 child diabetes, passed in 1991 due to complications with the disease. It is one of the nastiest diseases on the planet. She was but 30 years old with an eight year old daughter. And, she got treatment with a pre-existing condition. So, my point was that you are in error saying insurance companies won't take patients with pre-existing condition.

Like I have always said Obamacare is fine as long as it’s a choice, no one should ever be forced into that fucking shit.

Like I have always said Obamacare is fine as long as it’s a choice, no one should ever be forced into that fucking shit.
that is the entire issue. it's the force part. Mandate part. you know government controlling you.

You are a fucking moron, there has to be a system in place to deal with people who have conditions through no fault of their own. One example is children under the age of 18 with Type-1 diabetes, eventually they will be adults and if selfish fucks like you have their way will never be able to purchase insurance.
again, you don't know what you're talking about. And I asked have you had any experience with it. I have!!!!!!! dude you are just flat out fking wrong.

In having a child with Type-1 diabetes that will one day need to have his own insurance but if people like you have their way he will never be able to get it...

well I had a wife that had type 2 diabetes, child diabetic. she got insurance. You're fking nuts.

yeah, you're right. I completely lost that original reference on the Type 1 comment. My wife, with type 1 child diabetes, passed in 1991 due to complications with the disease. It is one of the nastiest diseases on the planet. She was but 30 years old with an eight year old daughter. And, she got treatment with a pre-existing condition. So, my point was that you are in error saying insurance companies won't take patients with pre-existing condition.

Sorry for your loss.

Most insurance companies before ACA for an individual plan from at least 1994 would decline type 1 and most of the time type 2 diabetics. Not group insurance but individual and if we went back to pre ACA they would do it again and not just diabetics.

I am sorry for your loss, that is a terrible thing to even read about.

As you point out, that was in the 80s, much has changed since those days. If insurance companies denying people with pre-existing conditions was not happening ,then it would not be such a hot button issue.

And you are right, it is a nasty disease and one that if not treated properly can lead to so many other problems. I have a son with Type-1 and that is why I am so passionate about this issue.

As percent of population?
What difference does it make, how many nuts you are, you nuts are just stupid

Your claim is that whites are biggest beneficiaries. Percentages are proving they're not.

The same is with crime rate, fatherless homes and kids, drug usage, education, or almost any other statistic.

Prove me wrong.

Only the ill educated asks someone to prove a negative.

What exactly is negative in this case?

Seriously?

"The same is with crime rate, fatherless homes and kids, drug usage, education, or almost any other statistic.

Prove me wrong."

Seriously.

Your claim is false, and I explain why.

You pick any of those topic and let's discuss it.

that is the entire issue. it's the force part. Mandate part. you know government controlling you.
You wait until this October's enrollment period....you will beg for ACA's mandate, your premies are gonna hit the roof and you heard it hear first.

You wait until this October's enrollment period....you will beg for ACA's mandate, your premies are gonna hit the roof and you heard it hear first.
Only leftists beg for taxes

I don’t buy insurance never have never will

And only right winged neo cons think the rich are the only deserving of tax breaks.....dude get a life

So your' the dead beat that run to ER when you have a broken hang nail...gotcha...tax pig

So your' the dead beat that run to ER when you have a broken hang nail...gotcha...tax pig
Na, I pay for my own shit and my family’s...
I don’t expect insurance to pay for anything I don’t trust it

And only right winged neo cons think the rich are the only deserving of tax breaks.....dude get a life
Middle class got a tax cut. You should educate yourself

So you want Donald Trump to be in charge of health care?

Middle class got a tax cut. You should educate yourself
Not really, by the time healthcare premiums increase, the cost of goods and services hike up with the tariff war looming, gas and most states imposing service tax....that 2 grand is a bust!!

So you want Donald Trump to be in charge of health care?
His words, not mine:

Forum List

Back