Build Back Better Will Not Cause Inflation

You mean it lowers the deduction cap that cost me $2500/year on my $100K income?

Bullshit. It lowers drug costs and adds Medicare coverage for hearing and dental
It doesn't lower drug costs...drugs still cost the same...but the tax payers will be picking up the tab for rich folks like you....on both accounts....like I've always said...dems are selfish shortsighted people...

According to two ratings agencies

There's no reason to be against this bill

You can always find a looney-toon, partisan hack economist to back up anything. They are a dime a dozen, particularly on the left. Heck, Mac actually believes all of them as long as they align with the left's spending proposals.

According to two ratings agencies

There's no reason to be against this bill

Makes you wonder what in it for the commies to lie like that. Someone is engaging in fuzzy math.

The Biden Administration is also telling us not to trust the CBO findings with regards to the Build Back Better plan. I guess they only trust them when it is convenient for them.

Wrong dumbass. it allows Medicare to negotiate for drug pricing the way the VA does. THAT lowers costs
Medicare is a government entity...paid for with income taxes....you do realize that don't you?...so poor working folks taxes will go up to cover Medicare costs....nothing on earth is free Lesh...just because you don't get the bill someone does....and usually its the people who can least afford it....

Medicare is a government entity...paid for with income taxes....you do realize that don't you?...so poor working folks taxes will go up to cover Medicare costs....nothing on earth is free Lesh...just because you don't get the bill someone does....and usually its the people who can least afford it....
How fucking stupid are you?

If Medicare is PAYING less for drugs...how does that INCREASE costs for
"poor working folks"?

You dumb motherfucker...

Just stop posting. You make cretins look smart

Idiot Boy was wrong about the first part and ignored the second

Don't call anybody an "idiot" if you buy into this plan. How on God's green earth will the government spending money like a drunken sailor ease inflation? Honestly, it takes an exceptionally adept idiot to believe that nonsense. The Democratic Party seems to have cornered all of them.

How fucking stupid are you?

If Medicare is PAYING less for drugs...how does that INCREASE costs for
"poor working folks"?

You dumb motherfucker...
Because not everyone is on medicare dummy...and they will pay for your lazy fat ass...

And you got your Economics Degree from Trump University?
Where did you get that extra chromosome from? It's a real bitch that out of 30 million sperm the result was you.

On top of that, there are Planned Unparenthood clinics with perfectly functional toilets you could have been flushed down in nearly every major city.

Forum List

Back