Build Back Better Will Not Cause Inflation

The Private Sector's Greed used the Pandemic to Profit over the People, as the Republican Party's

LOL

I was called away to do some honey dos and didn't finish my post.

Your claim is ludicrous, ridiculous and bullshit all in one post. You have no evidence to prove the 21st Century Republican Party is politically informed, to define this takes into consideration the Republican voters who vote for the talking points of Bush II and Trump's abject failures on foreign and domestic policies.

Trillions of dollars have been spent in foolish wars, on foolish tax cuts and foolish claims that an election was stolen. And now that the Biden Administration has passed a rational bill on repairing and replacing our rusting infrastructure the R Party road blocks pragmatic policies.

It amazes me that the R Party can fool some of the people all of the time, using the same talking points over and over, i.e. Guns, Gays, Taxes, Abortion, Fake News, and Voodoo / Trickle Down policies will one day land in their pocket book.
where the fuck did the loon dredge that shit up from. LOL

I should have posted "loons"
22lcidw said:
Yet we are eunuchs as we see with our corrupted port workers and transportation ways to deliver products.
The Private Sector's Greed used the Pandemic to Profit over the People, as the Republican Party's
DBA said:
Republicans are far more politically informed than Democrats. That is quite well known and it has been that way for years.

Do you doubt that Amazon and others have profited off the pandemic?

I see, and you too didn't watch 60 minutes last Sunday. In short, a business man who purchased toys from China couldn't get the products stacked in the rail yard in Chicago, and yet to no fault of his own paid one million dollars for storage.

Q. Want to guess what he will charge for these toys once he is able to bring them to market?

A. Inflation, and as I stated, Profit over People: The cost goes to the consumer.

I see, and you too didn't watch 60 minutes last Sunday. In short, a business man who purchased toys from China couldn't get the products stacked in the rail yard in Chicago, and yet to no fault of his own paid one million dollars for storage.

Q. Want to guess what he will charge for these toys once he is able to bring them to market?

A. Inflation, and as I stated, Profit over People: The cost goes to the consumer.
actually, I posted a thread Mon or Tue on that segment. I normally don't watch 60 mins, and haven't for decades, but an odd set of circumstances led me to watch. But imo the 60 mins piece was pretty apolitical. I have no idea what you're digging at here, but find someone else's yard.

actually, I posted a thread Mon or Tue on that segment. I normally don't watch 60 mins, and haven't for decades, but an odd set of circumstances led me to watch. But imo the 60 mins piece was pretty apolitical. I have no idea what you're digging at here, but find someone else's yard.
That you can't have any idea, I pity you. Hint: Political Economy.

Do you doubt that Amazon and others have profited off the pandemic?
Of course not, but others businsess are losing their shirts (some literally). Politics have nothing to do with the supply chains, or to the extent they do, both Trump and Biden are incompetent, and globalization is in some ways coming back to bite us on the ass.

The port workers are paid well. Real well. When we needed them, they failed us. No excuses.

o fuck you. You have no clue as to my post or what the 60 min piece had to do with "political economy." LOL go chew your partisan cud elsewhere. LOL
It appears you've been intolerant of different opinions based on probative evidence. Typical of so many posters on this message board, when they can't write an expository response they resort to logical fallacies.

Of course not, but others businsess are losing their shirts (some literally). Politics have nothing to do with the supply chains, or to the extent they do, both Trump and Biden are incompetent, and globalization is in some ways coming back to bite us on the ass.
Globalization is the lynchpin of "just in time" supply chains...and yes...that is what is failing us...not Biden...not even Trump in that regard.

It's the pandemic ya friggin idiots
No we were short truck drivers before even Trump. Not that Trump made it better.

And warehouses

And we shouldn't blame workers who want a better job, and the fact is we lack able bodied workers for this kind of labor. I sure couldn't do it today. 40 years ago I enjoyed it.

Forum List

Back