Build Back Better Will Not Cause Inflation

I really hope you are right.

. . . most folks I meet, actually believe that AGW is real.

All this year, I have been covering the manufactured water shortage, and how the government is purposely limiting the supply of needed fertilizer and other equipment farmer will need in the spring.

By fall next year, there will be world wide famine. AND ALL OF IT? Completely manufactured.

I have been watching it like a slow moving train wreck. They are doing it on purpose, and the propaganda will have everyone believing, that it was caused by "climate change," along with the pandemic.

Thus? They will insist on a instituting climate lock-down and/or individual carbon credits/global carbon tax. The Vax passports will be the method of keeping track of all of this.

And when folks are hungry? It is comply, or starve.

During next winter, what choice will they have?

I guess I'm a bit more optimistic.

Nothing Biden has done, Bozo. Trump and the Pandemic are the cause of inflationary matters, that and private sector greed.

BTW, watch 60 minutes last Sunday and maybe you will comprehend what is going on.

I don’t get my news from left-wing editorials like 60 minutes. Maybe that is why you are so misinformed.

Maybe you missed it but the US economy is the biggest and most profitable economy in the world
Yet we are eunuchs as we see with our corrupted port workers and transportation ways to deliver products.

The fucking corrupt politicians have never once been honest about any spending bill
Yep, the most corrupt Pol of the 21st Century is Donald J. Trump. He lied everyday in his four years in office. The BIG LIES being the tax bill passed by the lame duck Pols in the H. of Rep., and the billions spent on building his ego fences.

Never claimed to have one. That's why I rely on the likes of Moody's and Fitch. THEY have the degrees
We all know people with degrees never make mistakes or are in error when pushing their
ideologically driven agendas.

I mean, that's just fact!

Yep, the most corrupt Pol of the 21st Century is Donald J. Trump. He lied everyday in his four years in office. The BIG LIES being the tax bill passed by the lame duck Pols in the H. of Rep., and the billions spent on building his ego fences.
BILLIONS spent of a border wall? You can justify that claim, right?

Maybe you missed it but the US economy is the biggest and most profitable economy in the world
Maybe you missed it but the US has by far the most debt of any country on the planet, 15 times the debt of Australia. The way Dems are borrowing and spending the US economy will collapse, it's inevitable.

And you think I wouldn't agree with that?

According to two ratings agencies

There's no reason to be against this bill
LOL. Yeah. And Biden won't cause inflation and inflation is "transitory". Your nose is growing.

Your problem here is you are a Ditto Head. Ignorance is a necessary and sufficient character flaw of Ditto Heads.

Republicans are far more politically informed than Democrats. That is quite well known and it has been that way for years.

Yet we are eunuchs as we see with our corrupted port workers and transportation ways to deliver products.
The Private Sector's Greed used the Pandemic to Profit over the People, as the Republican Party's
Republicans are far more politically informed than Democrats. That is quite well known and it has been that way for years.
LOL

I was called away to do some honey dos and didn't finish my post.

Your claim is ludicrous, ridiculous and bullshit all in one post. You have no evidence to prove the 21st Century Republican Party is politically informed, to define this takes into consideration the Republican voters who vote for the talking points of Bush II and Trump's abject failures on foreign and domestic policies.

Trillions of dollars have been spent in foolish wars, on foolish tax cuts and foolish claims that an election was stolen. And now that the Biden Administration has passed a rational bill on repairing and replacing our rusting infrastructure the R Party road blocks pragmatic policies.

It amazes me that the R Party can fool some of the people all of the time, using the same talking points over and over, i.e. Guns, Gays, Taxes, Abortion, Fake News, and Voodoo / Trickle Down policies will one day land in their pocket book.

According to two ratings agencies

There's no reason to be against this bill
I agree there's little longterm inflation because the bills do not substanially add to the deficits. But I don't see how BBB won't fuel the temp inflation we have because we can't get goods already being produced to store shelves.

Forum List

Back