🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

build that WALL !!

Your point? Ground sensors can detect tunnels. There are none now. Furthermore, drug smugglers have the large amount of resources required to build long tunnels. Ignorant Mexican peasants don't. Note also that these tunnels are only found in densely populated areas along the border, which constitute a small percentage of the border.

No one says the wall will stop 100% of all border crossings, but it will stop 98%, which is far more than enough to make it worth the investment.

Last edited:
This is the first wall that needs to be built.
ColeJ20150821_low.jpg

GWB had 8 yrs did nothing. Clinton Bush1 BHO all did nothing. Makes one wonder?
Wrong.

GWB put forth a proposal for comprehensive immigration reform, supported by Obama, and rejected by Congressional republicans.

Indeed, it’s Congress’ responsibility to ‘do something,’ not a given president’s – and in this regard Congressional republicans have clearly failed.

IF there is nothing here for them while being "illegal", then they don't have as much incentive to come here. Maybe they will stay in their own country and try to fix their own problems instead. That is what they need to do.

What is idiocy is the notion that protecting the border has anything to do with bigotry or hate.
Bullshit! Good sound judgment is clouded with bigotry, hate and stupidity! Ranting by impotent bigots refusing to even attempt rationality to help with the solution just identifies the fools!
Bullshit, you are simply not intelligent enough to know what is or is not sound judgement.
Rant on then you fucking clown and become more what you decry!

What is idiocy is the notion that protecting the border has anything to do with bigotry or hate.
Bullshit! Good sound judgment is clouded with bigotry, hate and stupidity! Ranting by impotent bigots refusing to even attempt rationality to help with the solution just identifies the fools!
the solution is not going to be found in the U.S. The solution is going to have to come from the shit holes these cockroaches are coming from.
The U.S is only responsible for securing our borders and protecting our country from being occupied by foreign hostiles.

the solution is not going to be found in the U.S. The solution is going to have to come from the shit holes these cockroaches are coming from.
The U.S is only responsible for securing our borders and protecting our country from being occupied by foreign hostiles.
Take your fucking insane little girl fears of "foreign hostiles" and ram them where the Sun don't shine you whimpering, scared shitless sot!

Let me introduce you someone not of your acquaintance, because I know you don't know Jack Shit! Jack, this is MP the Fearful!

Take your fucking insane little girl fears of "foreign hostiles" and ram them where the Sun don't shine you whimpering, scared shitless sot!

Let me introduce you someone not of your acquaintance, because I know you don't know Jack Shit! Jack, this is MP the Fearful!

What is your problem? Something crawl up your butt and die? He is absolutely right. We are not responsible for what is going on in other countries.

We are not responsible for what is going on in other countries.

Yeah, maybe, but it depends on the situation.Not everything is black and white, so lets not play the fairy tale game called neutral Switzerland. In times of UN matters which countries agree to support their allies in hostile circumstances in order to maintain peace, then America may step in just as other nations would do the same for us. So, the UN was developed for the purpose of peace talks and settling hostility to prevent a greater war from spilling throughout the world.

the-rwanda-genocide-6-728.jpg

the-rwandan-genocide-10-728.jpg

rwanda94.jpg

I'm already aware of the terrible things that happen sometimes in other countries. That is up to them to solve, not us. We are not the daddy of the world. We have our own problems here at home.

I'm already aware of the terrible things that happen sometimes in other countries. That is up to them to solve, not us. We are not the daddy of the world. We have our own problems here at home.

How compassionate of you, you're such a humanitarian with a soul. It's not narcissistic or cruel to only think of yourself.

65% of Americans approve of sending more ground troops to fight ISIS – poll

An NBC News poll found six out of ten Americans would support sending additional ground troops to fight Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL). The same poll found 58 percent believe “using overwhelming military force is the best way to defeat terrorism.”
www.rt.com/usa/322650-americans-approve-ground-troops-syria/

ank1.jpg

How compassionate of you, you're such a humanitarian with a soul. It's not narcissistic or cruel to only think of yourself.

An NBC News poll found six out of ten Americans would support sending additional ground troops to fight Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL). The same poll found 58 percent believe “using overwhelming military force is the best way to defeat terrorism.”

Who cares what you think? It's time we let other countries work out their own problems. Because of our interfering with Iraq, we now HAVE ISIS, smart guy.

ank1.jpg

Oh, you're the "meme" guy. The guy who posts 20,000 memes per post. :neutral: Idiot.

What is your problem? Something crawl up your butt and die? He is absolutely right. We are not responsible for what is going on in other countries.
I can't believe you wrote this;
The US has been deeply involved in ME affairs since 1953 when Operation Ajax was launched in Iran to unseat the duly elected democratic government to eventually install our own puppet, the Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi. We are not responsible for what we have wrought in other countries? You contradict yourself in your post #32 with the following;
Because of our interfering with Iraq, we now HAVE ISIS, smart guy.
Nothing has crawled up my ass and died! If you wish to play hardball now Chris...sobeit!

Yeah, maybe, but it depends on the situation.Not everything is black and white, so lets not play the fairy tale game called neutral Switzerland. In times of UN matters which countries agree to support their allies in hostile circumstances in order to maintain peace, then America may step in just as other nations would do the same for us. So, the UN was developed for the purpose of peace talks and settling hostility to prevent a greater war from spilling throughout the world.

the-rwanda-genocide-6-728.jpg

the-rwandan-genocide-10-728.jpg

rwanda94.jpg
------------------------------------------ feck the 'u.n.' , if the USA decides to take action then it is ok , otherwise feck the 'un' CProtester

Forum List

Back