Build the wall and deport them all!

So again we see liberals among us defend people who have entered this country ILLEGALLY
So again we see idiots who believe they see things that aren't there.
hypnoman19.gif
By declaring that mass deportation of illegal aliens is somehow akin to Nazism or Fascism, you are defending the act of illegally entering the country and staying.

40871473.jpg

If someone that supports or justifies illegals being here is OK with doing that, they shouldn't have a problem with the results that could occur from doing so.

I guess we should hope that the next school shooting happens at your kids/grandkids school?

Am I doing this right?

I don't support illegal use of guns.

And I don't support murder so where does that leave us?

If you justify illegals staying here, whatever they do is on you.

If you justify guns in the hands of citizens anything bad that happens with guns is on you.

See how that works?
Guns are a constitutional right.

Illegals by definition are an extra element in the country that shouldn't be here.

So again we see liberals among us defend people who have entered this country ILLEGALLY
So again we see idiots who believe they see things that aren't there.
hypnoman19.gif
By declaring that mass deportation of illegal aliens is somehow akin to Nazism or Fascism, you are defending the act of illegally entering the country and staying.

40871473.jpg
I said the same thing about your 1st post on this thread.

I guess we should hope that the next school shooting happens at your kids/grandkids school?

Am I doing this right?

If you justify guns in the hands of citizens anything bad that happens with guns is on you.

See how that works?

Illegals by definition are an extra element in the country that shouldn't be here.

The constitution says that?

Am I doing this right?

See how that works?
Guns are a constitutional right. Illegals by definition are an extra element in the country that shouldn't be here.
The issue is not constitutionality, only responsibility for belief.

If you believe that people should have hand guns, then you accept the deaths that occur.

If someone that supports or justifies illegals being here is OK with doing that, they shouldn't have a problem with the results that could occur from doing so.

Am I doing this right?

See how that works?

Guns in the hands of citizens isn't illegal. It only becomes illegal when they use them to break the law. I don't support illegal gun use. However, you do support illegals actually being here which means you support unlawful acts.

See how that works?
Guns are a constitutional right. Illegals by definition are an extra element in the country that shouldn't be here.

If you believe that people should have hand guns, then you accept the deaths that occur.
The issue is that you have no grounds to "believe" illegals should be here in the first place.

See how that works?

The Constitution says there is a right to bear arms.

See how that works?

The issue is that you have no grounds to "believe" illegals should be here in the first place.

He's just another pro illegal dickhead.

yeah, ok. sure.

puts all this "i hope the next fatal victim of a drunk driver is your family member" into context, i guess. well done.

If people justify certain things being in place, why would they have a problem is the results of doing so affect them instead of the other guy?
you are blathering. apologize or move on. nothing to salvage here, cuntface.

I'll apologize and/or move on when you can back up that demand.

The only **** faces are those like you and Starkey that justify illegals.
okay. thx 4 sharing.

See how that works?

The Constitution says there is a right to bear arms.

That's not what I asked.

Am I doing this right?

See how that works?

Guns in the hands of citizens isn't illegal. It only becomes illegal when they use them to break the law. I don't support illegal gun use. However, you do support illegals actually being here which means you support unlawful acts.
False. If you support people using guns, then you morally own what they do.

I said the same thing about your 1st post on this thread.

Mine is qualified ..
707d54e9b1e510734bee72cb5873d56c349296fe_128.gif

... yours is a deflate.

jllx-1431833845-202116-256
Yours was 3rd grade level retarded.

My post was the simple, inconvenient truth.

You directly enable illegal immigration in a multitude of ways. The fact that you actually want to argue against that obvious fact puts you at 2nd grade level retarded now.

There will be no wall.

There will be no mass deportation.

HOPE the next one something like this happens to is YOUR family member.
Easy, there. Drunk drivers kill people every day, unfortunately. The vast majority are legal citizens. It does no earthly good to promote deportation of illegals using examples like this. It is a very sad story, but only Trump would haul out individual tragedies like this to bolster his isolationist plans. It is hateful and illogical to say that because one illegal has a substance abuse problem and unintentionally killed a family that it makes sense to deport 11 million more.

Any drunk driver that does so should be punished severely. The issue here is that too many don't want to do things that would prevent a situation where a drunk illegal has the ability to do so.

It's not isolationism. There is a difference between legal immigration and illegal criminals sneaking into the U.S. I'm all for legal immigration and following the rules but I damn sure, like so many, won't justify illegal immigration.

It makes sense to deport however many illegals are here. It has to do with them being illegal.
When I first started thinking about this, I thought it made sense to send all the illegals home, because how else to send the message that others should not come here? But if Trump does build a wall and truly stop illegal immigration over the southern border, we don't have to send that message in order to keep folks away. 11 million people is a lot, most are hard working and advance the economy, according to employers who count on them and the communities that are full of them as renters, customers, etc. Then you have the problem of those born here, who do seem to have a strong Constitutional right to stay, but then we are sending their parents away? Perhaps split up a marriage?
Now I am fully aware that most illegal immigrants in this country knew what they were getting into when they came here (except the kids who came with parents) and they should be willing to accept getting caught. That was a risk they took. However, if it would truly damage the economy (not only by taking away the labor force but by costing a bazillion extra dollars to round up and prosecute them all) maybe it would be better to give them green cards so they are at least paying taxes. Again, that would be AFTER the southern border is secured. Does that make sense?

See how that works?

Do you not support the 2nd amendment now?

See how that works?

Do you not support the 2nd amendment now?
Do you? Then you accept morally what happens when people use guns.

Trump AIN'T gonna build a damn wall.

He's not going to do a damn thing he promised including get elected.

Trump AIN'T gonna build a damn wall.

He's not going to do a damn thing he promised including get elected.
If the horrid unimaginable happens and he is elected, I think he will build it.

Forum List

Back