🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BUILD THE WALL. I don't give a damn who pays for it. Me, you or the man on the moon. Build it.

All you lefties are backing off your it won't get built mantra and shifting to a you'll pay for it mantra.

I don't care. Build it.
Actually Trump will leave our children with the bill. And that sucks.
I don't care. Build the fucking thing.
I care about my kid. I don't give a shit about yours, since you don't either.
Fuck you and your pathetic family. Build the wall. GET IT DUMBFUCK?

Just curious for those who oppose Trumps building a wall what plan if any would you want to see Implemented to improve border security and slow down illegal Immigration?

Arrest, have a trial, fine, and imprison employers that hire illegals. Remove the reason they come.
Trump seems to be creating a huge reason for them to head north, the falling peso, rising dollar, and the likelihood of a recession in Mexico. The reverse flow of illegal immigrants that Trump was counting on has stopped. There is little reason for Mexicans to head home and added reason for Mexicans to head north while Trump plans his big beautiful wall.

The funniest thing about this wall is that if it is built, it isn't going to stop a significant amount of illegal immigration.

It'll be nothing more than a $15 billion waste...a permanent monument to the stupidity of conservatives!
It's always been a stupid idea. It is not the wall that stops them, it's guard towers. Walls and fences are just a method of delaying the intrusion. Now if the plan were to put guard towers every hundred yards or so, then that would be effective. Of course 50,000 of them might be considered to be a bit to expensive.

prison-wall-barbed-wire-33303299.jpg

You disbelief in the stone age technology of Walls is pretty funny.
Does that technology include airplanes that fly over them and ladder trucks to breach them, and tunneling rigs to go under them?

The funniest thing about this wall is that if it is built, it isn't going to stop a significant amount of illegal immigration.

It'll be nothing more than a $15 billion waste...a permanent monument to the stupidity of conservatives!
It's always been a stupid idea. It is not the wall that stops them, it's guard towers. Walls and fences are just a method of delaying the intrusion. Now if the plan were to put guard towers every hundred yards or so, then that would be effective. Of course 50,000 of them might be considered to be a bit to expensive.

Most illegals come in by plane.

Not the numbers I have seen.

No such thing as too expensive in Federal spending.
I doubt Ryan would agree.
The only time DC says something is too expensive is when it goes against the DC insiders.

Just curious for those who oppose Trumps building a wall what plan if any would you want to see Implemented to improve border security and slow down illegal Immigration?

Arrest, have a trial, fine, and imprison employers that hire illegals. Remove the reason they come.
Trump seems to be creating a huge reason for them to head north, the falling peso, rising dollar, and the likelihood of a recession in Mexico. The reverse flow of illegal immigrants that Trump was counting on has stopped. There is little reason for Mexicans to head home and added reason for Mexicans to head north while Trump plans his big beautiful wall.

The lefty talking point is that Mexico will EASILY be able to replace any trade lost with America.

You are admitting that Trump has leverage over Mexico.

I guess all that bitching about the debt and unfunded gov spending really was bull.shit . The rights hypocrisy knows no bounds .

Revealed: How immigrants in America are sending $120 BILLION to their struggling families back home | Daily Mail Online

so about 20 billion going to Mexico each year. maybe we should just add an extra tax on this I'm sure it could generate at least a few hundred million a year towards the wall. at least.
How is the government going to tax an illegal immigrant?

tax the western union transaction
An the US mail, Internet transactions, business transactions, and Mexican embassy and consulate diplomatic communications? Nope.

Does that technology include airplanes that fly over them and ladder trucks to breach them, and tunneling rigs to go under them?
Obama raises fence around White House - CHECK
upload_2017-1-27_14-24-53.png

Obama builds wall around private home. CHECK
upload_2017-1-27_14-25-51.png

Yes.

If illegals are forced to pay for plane tickets, that is a hurdle for them, AND they end up at airports where they have to pass though security.

If Illegals try to drive ladder trucks up to the Wall, getting the truck is an expense AND they might not be taking that truck home, if they get caught.

Tunnels? Digging takes time. Time leads to getting caught. Time reduces flow. Getting caught reduces flow.

The lefty talking point is that Mexico will EASILY be able to replace any trade lost with America.

I disagree, lost of trade with the US will hurt Mexico, more than US, it will likely lead to a recession and create a huge incentive for the poor to migrate north and will stop the reverse migration that started about 3 years ago. Mexico will surely retaliate hurting both countries.

I disagree, lost of trade with the US will hurt Mexico, more than US, it will likely lead to a recession and create a huge incentive for the poor to migrate north and will stop the reverse migration that started about 3 years ago. Mexico will surely retaliate hurting both countries.

Or they could just give US what we want.

All you lefties are backing off your it won't get built mantra and shifting to a you'll pay for it mantra.

I don't care. Build it.
American conservatism in a nutshell. "I don't care" about spending, as long as it's a government boondoggle I like.

American liberalism in a nutshell. Looking for any excuse to undermine a policy that will be good for America and Americans.

I don't care. Build it.
American conservatism in a nutshell. "I don't care" about spending, as long as it's a government boondoggle I like.

American liberalism in a nutshell. Looking for any excuse to undermine a policy that will be good for America and Americans.
Swing and a miss.

I don't care. Build it.

Swing and a miss.

IF by that you mean "Home run".

I said it was the latest plan not the only plan. To my knowledge Trump has not put forward an alternate plan other than the Mexican goverment forking over billions of dollars which seems a bit unlikely.

However, the GOP has a plan in which firms that import goods or services from abroad would not be able to count those costs against their overall profits. In effect, corporations would be paying taxes on the value of anything they buy from abroad. This is a rather clever sleight of hand that would allow Trump to claim Mexico is paying for the wall when in reality American corporations and thus consumers would be.

I think what the Trump administration is ignoring is that while they make plans for their great beautiful 2000 mile wall, the Mexican Peso is falling like a rock. The knee jerk reaction is of course, so what. However, the falling value of the peso and thus the rise in value of the US dollar is very likely to stem the tide of the voluntary return of illegal immigrants back to Mexico. This has always been a key part of Trump's deportation plan. As the Mexican economy weakens and tens of millions of Mexicans head north, Trump's beautiful peaceful migration of illegal immigrants south, may well turn into something quite different.

Trump’s spokesman’s ‘easy way’ to make Mexico pay for the wall has been revealed

That's great, but it is not the responsibility of the US - or its taxpayers like me - to provide an economy for the mass poor of mexico to take advantage of. Its time for the mexican and central american governments to start building functional societies and not depend upon the hated white gringo america to support them.

Most illegals come in by plane.

It's very obvious you don't live near the Mexican Border.

Forum List

Back