🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BUILD THE WALL. I don't give a damn who pays for it. Me, you or the man on the moon. Build it.

The funniest thing about this wall is that if it is built, it isn't going to stop a significant amount of illegal immigration.

It'll be nothing more than a $15 billion waste...a permanent monument to the stupidity of conservatives!

Trump stated Mexico is paying for the wall....if they piss him off it will get really ugly for them.....obama made fun of Trump at that one dinner, Trump ran for President, won and is now removing every trace of obama from this country....don't piss Trump off...
If they Piss him off, he can always nuke em, the Mexicans, the Chinese, the Iranians,.. He's got his nuclear codes now.

The funniest thing about this wall is that if it is built, it isn't going to stop a significant amount of illegal immigration.

It'll be nothing more than a $15 billion waste...a permanent monument to the stupidity of conservatives!
It's always been a stupid idea. It is not the wall that stops them, it's guard towers. Walls and fences are just a method of delaying the intrusion. Now if the plan were to put guard towers every hundred yards or so, then that would be effective. Of course 50,000 of them might be considered to be a bit to expensive.

prison-wall-barbed-wire-33303299.jpg

Is that how the communists sold their wall? I'm betting they claimed it had something to do with keeping out criminals, terrorists, and capitalists out.
Are you afraid you won't be able to go to Mexico next year?
We're talking about a government project. Make it 5 years, minimum.
OK, you afraid of not being able to go to Mexico in 5 years?
No, I don't want to go to Mexico, and I also don't believe the wall will actually be built. But I've been wrong before.

Three months ago, I'd have agreed with you. At this point, I think the only way it won't be built is if a significant portion of Trump supporters grow a pair and fight him in his attempt to drag us into fascism.
Well I never thought Trump would be elected, and was obviously way off. His supporters, however, are the ones who want the wall the most, so I don't see them fighting him on it.

It's always been a stupid idea. It is not the wall that stops them, it's guard towers. Walls and fences are just a method of delaying the intrusion. Now if the plan were to put guard towers every hundred yards or so, then that would be effective. Of course 50,000 of them might be considered to be a bit to expensive.

No such thing as too expensive in Federal spending.

But Obama building dog parks created jobs........

I can't believe the morons falling for the wall bullshit again! Remove the reason they come; MONEY! Arrest, have a trial, fine, and jail for employers knowingly hiring undocumented.

Trumps blowing smoke up your skirt.
Trump's plan covers all of that by requiring the use of E-verify, but most employers don't come under the jurisdiction of the federal government, so until the states start requiring the use of E-verify for employment and services, the wall will be necessary.

Then move federal officers in to enforce. Cut-off funding to States. AGAIN! The wall is blowing smoke.

You disbelief in the stone age technology of Walls is pretty funny.

You disbelief in the stone age technology of Walls is pretty funny.

Most illegals come in by plane.

I guess all that bitching about the debt and unfunded gov spending really was bull.shit . The rights hypocrisy knows no bounds .

Revealed: How immigrants in America are sending $120 BILLION to their struggling families back home | Daily Mail Online

so about 20 billion going to Mexico each year. maybe we should just add an extra tax on this I'm sure it could generate at least a few hundred million a year towards the wall. at least.
How is the government going to tax an illegal immigrant?

No such thing as too expensive in Federal spending.
I doubt Ryan would agree.

I guess all that bitching about the debt and unfunded gov spending really was bull.shit . The rights hypocrisy knows no bounds .

Revealed: How immigrants in America are sending $120 BILLION to their struggling families back home | Daily Mail Online

so about 20 billion going to Mexico each year. maybe we should just add an extra tax on this I'm sure it could generate at least a few hundred million a year towards the wall. at least.
How is the government going to tax an illegal immigrant?

tax the western union transaction

Forum List

Back