🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BUILD THE WALL. I don't give a damn who pays for it. Me, you or the man on the moon. Build it.

I guess all that bitching about the debt and unfunded gov spending really was bull.shit . The rights hypocrisy knows no bounds .
The government is tasked with spending our tax dollars in the defense of its people not giving billions to Solyndra and the likes.
There is responsible spending & then there's liberal spending.

I guess all that bitching about the debt and unfunded gov spending really was bull.shit . The rights hypocrisy knows no bounds .
The government is tasked with spending our tax dollars in the defense of its people not giving billions to Solyndra and the likes.

What's responsible about a 1200 mile long wall,across the desert , on a border wh a friendly neighbor ?!?

Sales are booming in Mexico and central America for 21 foot ladders for the proposed 20 foot [beautiful] wall that Trump is proposing.......LOL

(Will the wall have Trump's name throughout in flashing neon lights?)

What's responsible about a 1200 mile long wall,across the desert , on a border wh a friendly neighbor ?!?

Friendly, only on their terms. They give central Americans 21 day passes to cross their country and get to the US, instead of turning them around. With friends like that we don't need enemies.

Hire the Israeli's to build it, they know what their doing.
upload_2017-1-26_15-42-33.png

All you lefties are backing off your it won't get built mantra and shifting to a you'll pay for it mantra.

I don't care. Build it.
I would like to see it built, too. Just so I can see your faces when it has NO impact on our economy.

It's already mostly built.

And don't worry. You and I will be the ones paying for it.

Sales are booming in Mexico and central America for 21 foot ladders for the proposed 20 foot [beautiful] wall that Trump is proposing.......LOL

Sniper rifle sales are booming too.

View attachment 108873

YES !!!!! Lets be more like apartheid Israel......LOL

You would think that a dumbass like you would check the demographics of Israel before making really stupid statements.

Demographics of Israel - Wikipedia

View attachment 108873

You would think that a dumbass like you would check the demographics of Israel before making really stupid statements.

Well, TooDumb, Israel has a lot of Arabs within its demographics....as South Africa had a lot of blacks within their borders......After all, someone has to pick up the garbage.

yup, cuz trump will make america safer than its ever been.
Don't blame em.

View attachment 108873

1/3 of Israeli citizens is Arab.
What happens when one Jew moves in next door to a Palestinian?

There are going to be a lot of Mexicans trying to return those ladders because Trump is planning a 55' wall.

View attachment 108873

Well, TooDumb, Israel has a lot of Arabs within its demographics....as South Africa had a lot of blacks within their borders......After all, someone has to pick up the garbage.

An ignorant fuck like you doesn't even know what apartheid is.

There have been Israeli Arab members of the Knesset ever since the first Knesset elections in 1949. The following is a list of the 76 past and present members. Some Israeli Druze dispute the label "Arab" and consider Druze to be a separate ethnic group. However, as they speak Arabic as their first language they are still included in this list.

Current members (17)

List of Arab members of the Knesset - Wikipedia

Last edited:

View attachment 108873

How is it that you didn't know that 1/3 of Israel is Arab and Arabs are elected members of the Israeli government and serve in the Israeli military?

Uh, dufus?

I can't believe the morons falling for the wall bullshit again! Remove the reason they come; MONEY! Arrest, have a trial, fine, and jail for employers knowingly hiring undocumented.

Trumps blowing smoke up your skirt.

I can't believe the morons falling for the wall bullshit again! Remove the reason they come; MONEY! Arrest, have a trial, fine, and jail for employers knowingly hiring undocumented.

Trumps blowing smoke up your skirt.
And cut funds to Sanctuary Cities too?

Forum List

Back