🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BUILD THE WALL. I don't give a damn who pays for it. Me, you or the man on the moon. Build it.

Just curious for those who oppose Trumps building a wall what plan if any would you want to see Implemented to improve border security and slow down illegal Immigration?

I want cannon on top of the wall that can be controlled by long distance, next we can have drone ports where we can take off and land from the top of the wall and maybe 30 feet of trip wire running under this wall.
Thanks for the pointless response.
Why pointless? They're going to try to go under it so the trip wire, drones would help us pin point the bastards trying to climb over and cannons as we may one day have to use the wall to defend our homeland from China.

True, but we also need to not half-ass building it either. Build a big beautiful, impenetrable wall!
It's going to have to be pretty tall since 40% of the illegal immigrants in the US have come in by air. Only about 5% of illegal immigrants enter the country by boat but if there is a wall, you can bet the number of illegals entering the US's 88,000 miles of shoreline is going to increase considerably. Of course maybe Trump plans to encircle the US with his big beautiful wall.

ramp_truck-2.jpg

i'm guessing that 2000 years of people trying to kill you, 2000 years of persecution, would probably give you a bad case of 'pissed off', don't you think? How many would have to die before you would take action?

The "Israeli war machine" is a defensive machine. Their supposedly "offensive actions" have been defensive in nature, intended to eliminate threats against their people. I strongly suggest you go there before you embarrass yourself further.

Sometimes I almost forget how TRULY ignorant right wingers (like you are)......You throw a whole bunch of European Jews into a land called Palestine and for the last 70 years all we've had is hatred that draws all other countries into a state of eternal war.

By the way, fuck head, that "defensive" nature of the co-called IDF was given (with the help of OUR money) the only set of nukes in the entire region.....

A thousand miles of wall shouldn't take too long

China did it long ago, we have Huge earth movers now. Hope they go around California, and let them leave the USA. Mexico won't have to pay for wall around California, we will gladly pay for that part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It took 200 years and kids today climb it on field trips.

Trump's latest plan is to put a 20% tariff on Mexican goods coming out of Mexico which means the wall would be paid for not by the Mexican government but by US, Mexican, and International business shipping good into the US. Mexico said they would respond with tariffs on US goods coming into Mexico.

Although Mexico would suffer more than the US, both countries would suffer.

Just curious for those who oppose Trumps building a wall what plan if any would you want to see Implemented to improve border security and slow down illegal Immigration?

I want cannon on top of the wall that can be controlled by long distance, next we can have drone ports where we can take off and land from the top of the wall and maybe 30 feet of trip wire running under this wall.
Thanks for the pointless response.
Why pointless? They're going to try to go under it so the trip wire, drones would help us pin point the bastards trying to climb over and cannons as we may one day have to use the wall to defend our homeland from China.
It's estimated that about 2,500 people/day cross our southern boarder illegal and many of those are coming in through boarder crossing. That's about 1 person per mile of boarder every 24 hours. Don't you think drones, trip wire, and cannons are just a bit of an overkill particularly when most of them will then be coming in by air and boats.

i'm guessing that 2000 years of people trying to kill you, 2000 years of persecution, would probably give you a bad case of 'pissed off', don't you think? How many would have to die before you would take action?

The "Israeli war machine" is a defensive machine. Their supposedly "offensive actions" have been defensive in nature, intended to eliminate threats against their people. I strongly suggest you go there before you embarrass yourself further.

Sometimes I almost forget how TRULY ignorant right wingers (like you are)......You throw a whole bunch of European Jews into a land called Palestine and for the last 70 years all we've had is hatred that draws all other countries into a state of eternal war.

By the way, fuck head, that "defensive" nature of the co-called IDF was given (with the help of OUR money) the only set of nukes in the entire region.....

You know, I hate arguing with the terminally stupid, but I'm going to make an exception in your case.

First of all, I suggest you study your history. Just exactly when did this "land called Palestine" come into being? Who was there before them? Who deserted that occupied land prior to the Six Day War? The last 70 years?? Where were you for the 2000 years before that?

Have you been to Israel? Have you seen the threat under which they live? Have you laid in your hotel room and listened to the rockets crashing into housing areas night after night after night? Have you visited their schools, where every desk has a gas mask?

I have.

You speak of nukes ---- a pretty ridiculous statement, in fact. Have you seen them use the nukes? Having the nukes can be considered a defensive posture. Yes - they have the capability to eliminate their enemies. Reckon that's what keeps their enemies at bay, don't you think? I have a big gun in my house - does that make me an offensive threat?

In short, you are woefully under-informed, whether by chance or by intent.

I do recommend, however, if you wish to be taken seriously - and you most assuredly are not - that you refrain from the childish and sophomoric foul mouthed attacks. If you are incapable of expressing yourself without attacking others, maybe you should re-think posting anything at all.

A thousand miles of wall shouldn't take too long

China did it long ago, we have Huge earth movers now. Hope they go around California, and let them leave the USA. Mexico won't have to pay for wall around California, we will gladly pay for that part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It took 200 years and kids today climb it on field trips.

Trump's latest plan is to put a 20% tariff on Mexican goods coming out of Mexico which means the wall would be paid for not by the Mexican government but by US, Mexican, and International business shipping good into the US. Mexico said they would respond with tariffs on US goods coming into Mexico.

Although Mexico would suffer more than the US, both countries would suffer.

You are being misled ...

The 20% tariff proposal was just one of the alternatives used to describe how we might recover the money from Mexico. It is not a PLAN. You are being intentionally misinformed by the liberal media and some of their hacks who post here.

Amen Brutha! They've spent us $20 Trillion in Debt, and i've seen nothing from it. I guess others have benefited from that spending, but i haven't. So now it's my turn to get something out of all the spending.

I want the border secured, and Obama's dismantled Immigration System rebuilt. And i don't give a damn how much it costs. It's my turn. Get it done!

I don't want a wall. Why should I have to pay for it?
I don't want
Public television
Abortion
Shrimp on treadmill
Subsidized green energy
Continual welfare to the same able bodied individuals
Obamacare
Public funded college
Public funded sex changes
Free contraceptives
Etc....

Why should I have to pay for it?

A lot of people don’t want tanks, air craft carriers, etc… Can they decide not to pay for them?

How is it that you didn't know that 1/3 of Israel is Arab and Arabs are elected members of the Israeli government and serve in the Israeli military?

Fuck head. WHERE did I dispute that there are Arabs in Israel?????

More than 5 million Palestinians are denied equal rights by the state of Israel under a system of apartheid, a deliberate policy of racial or ethnic segregation.

Under Israeli military occupation, millions of Palestinians live in conditions which closely resemble the apartheid system that existed in South Africa:

· No right of free speech, assembly or movement

· Arrest and imprisonment without charge or trial

· Torture

· House searches without warrant

· Assassination, extra-judicial murder

· No right to vote for the Israeli government (even though it controls their lives)

Israel controls all Palestinian borders, all imports and exports, and all movement between towns and cities.

THE GAZA STRIP, still surrounded, besieged and controlled by Israel, has been sealed off and effectively turned into the world’s largest open-air prison.
That's what happens when you vow to murder people simply because their religion is different than yours.

If the Christians in your town vowed to murder all non Christians and started doing it, what do you think the response should be? Give them more rights and leave them alone or arrest them?

I don't want a wall. Why should I have to pay for it?
I don't want
Public television
Abortion
Shrimp on treadmill
Subsidized green energy
Continual welfare to the same able bodied individuals
Obamacare
Public funded college
Public funded sex changes
Free contraceptives
Etc....

Why should I have to pay for it?

A lot of people don’t want tanks, air craft carriers, etc… Can they decide not to pay for them?
No one has ever protested for cuts to military spending?
Checkmate

Trump stated Mexico is paying for the wall....if they piss him off it will get really ugly for them.....obama made fun of Trump at that one dinner, Trump ran for President, won and is now removing every trace of obama from this country....don't piss Trump off...

How is it that you didn't know that 1/3 of Israel is Arab and Arabs are elected members of the Israeli government and serve in the Israeli military?

More than 5 million Palestinians are denied equal rights by the state of Israel under a system of apartheid, a deliberate policy of racial or ethnic segregation.

Under Israeli military occupation, millions of Palestinians live in conditions which closely resemble the apartheid system that existed in South Africa:

· Torture

· No right to vote for the Israeli government (even though it controls their lives)

Israel controls all Palestinian borders, all imports and exports, and all movement between towns and cities.

THE GAZA STRIP, still surrounded, besieged and controlled by Israel, has been sealed off and effectively turned into the world’s largest open-air prison.

You have no idea what you are talking about...were you born this stupid or do you pretend to be this stupid on the internet?

Israel is not an Apartheid state and if the muslims would stop trying to murder Israelis they wouldn't have to live with the other muslim terrorists.....

Ami Horowitz took a road trip through the Palestinian areas.....this is what he found..the truth....

Crossing from the U.S. into Mexico is more of a hassle......

Last edited:
Trump stated Mexico is paying for the wall....if they piss him off it will get really ugly for them.....obama made fun of Trump at that one dinner, Trump ran for President, won and is now removing every trace of obama from this country....don't piss Trump off...
I couldn't agree more. Trump was a Dem, but the left made him Reagan Jr.

I guess all that bitching about the debt and unfunded gov spending really was bull.shit . The rights hypocrisy knows no bounds .
The government is tasked with spending our tax dollars in the defense of its people not giving billions to Solyndra and the likes.
There is responsible spending & then there's liberal spending.

What's responsible about a 1200 mile long wall,across the desert , on a border wh a friendly neighbor ?!?

Friendly? really? you should try vacationing there more often. Just hope they don't kidnapp you and slap a back pack full of heroine on you. If they do, dont bother posting here for help. :badgrin:

· Torture

You have no idea what you are talking about...were you born this stupid or do you pretend to be this stupid on the internet?

Israel is not an Apartheid state and if the muslims would stop trying to murder Israelis they wouldn't have to live with the other muslim terrorists.....

Ami Horowitz took a road trip through the Palestinian areas.....this is what he found..the truth....

I've been in the West Bank. The Jews I was with could not enter. Leaving was a little unnerving as the Israelis searched for bombs in our vehicle.

Pals have no interest in joining civilization.

I guess all that bitching about the debt and unfunded gov spending really was bull.shit . The rights hypocrisy knows no bounds .
The government is tasked with spending our tax dollars in the defense of its people not giving billions to Solyndra and the likes.

What's responsible about a 1200 mile long wall,across the desert , on a border wh a friendly neighbor ?!?

Friendly? really? you should try vacationing there more often. Just hope they don't kidnapp you and slap a back pack full of heroine on you. If they do, dont bother posting here for help. :badgrin:

The murder rate on the Mexican side of the border........yeah....

The murder rate on the Mexican side of the border........yeah....
Mexico is more dangerous than Bagdhad.

The bottom line is that Liberal's are shitting in their pants knowing that Trump is on America's side and we WILL succeed.

Forum List

Back