🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BUILD THE WALL. I don't give a damn who pays for it. Me, you or the man on the moon. Build it.

We know this, construction will begin in May and Congress is about to appropriate $12 billion for it.

You know nothing of the kind. Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell were on my TV today saying Trump can't build a wall unless Congress approves funds for it, and he hasn't even asked Congress for the money. They're willing to discuss it but they have lots of questions - engineering, environmental. Sounds like Donnie's got some 'splainin' to do.
The money to begin the project was appropriated YEARS ago.

Get a clue. Or buy one if you can

All you lefties are backing off your it won't get built mantra and shifting to a you'll pay for it mantra.

I don't care. Build it.
Lol you people don't know your asses from last Tuesday.
You people? As in a business owner who competes with assholes that hire illegals to undercut bids?

Fuck off
Lol you might be the first Rightwinger I've heard who has expressed an opinion on the actual businesses that hire illegals. Usually 100% of that kind of bitching is on the government.

The point is, Gramps, a goddamn wall isn't going to stop illegal immigration. I get that it's a simple solution that you can actually comprehend, but that doesn't change the fact that it's a stupid idea. It isn't at all a viable solution to stopping illegal immigration.
You get?

No, you don't. You clearly have no concept of the impact on America. I do. Despite living in the Midwest I see the impact personally.
lol I'm not even talking about the effect of illegal immigration. I'm saying the wall is an incredibly stupid idea.

All you lefties are backing off your it won't get built mantra and shifting to a you'll pay for it mantra.

I don't care. Build it.
We know this, construction will begin in May and Congress is about to appropriate $12 billion for it.
Lol implenting the executive order is not hard to do. Actually building and maintaining the wall is what's hard. Trump has no idea how such a thing would be designed.
President Trump has quite a lot of experience building large projects and you, I am sure, have none, so why do you think you know more than the President about it?
I don't. This isn't about me. Building a wall is a stupid idea for many reasons.

I don't care. Build it.
You people? As in a business owner who competes with assholes that hire illegals to undercut bids?

Fuck off
Lol you might be the first Rightwinger I've heard who has expressed an opinion on the actual businesses that hire illegals. Usually 100% of that kind of bitching is on the government.

The point is, Gramps, a goddamn wall isn't going to stop illegal immigration. I get that it's a simple solution that you can actually comprehend, but that doesn't change the fact that it's a stupid idea. It isn't at all a viable solution to stopping illegal immigration.
You get?

No, you don't. You clearly have no concept of the impact on America. I do. Despite living in the Midwest I see the impact personally.
lol I'm not even talking about the effect of illegal immigration. I'm saying the wall is an incredibly stupid idea.
Humans have built walls for thousands of years, to great effect at that. Liberal ideology & talking points do not wash away thousands of years of reality.

You know nothing of the kind. Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell were on my TV today saying Trump can't build a wall unless Congress approves funds for it, and he hasn't even asked Congress for the money. They're willing to discuss it but they have lots of questions - engineering, environmental. Sounds like Donnie's got some 'splainin' to do.
"PHILADELPHIA — Speaker of the House Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell will authorize $12 billion to $15 billion for a wall spanning the entire U.S.-Mexico border as soon as Sept. 30, the Republican leaders said Thursday."

GOP leaders will fork over at least $12 billion for border wall

Sounds like all their questions have been answered.

Fuck off

You get?

Humans have built walls for thousands of years, to great effect at that. Liberal ideology & talking points do not wash away thousands of years of reality.
Well see this wall would magically have to be built through mountains and entire city. You would have to build a wall deep within the ground to or prevent tunneling. Of course even then it wouldn't stop people from using rope or ladders lol. And after completeion, there would be the ongoing cost of maintaining the wall.

I don't care. Build it.
Lol implenting the executive order is not hard to do. Actually building and maintaining the wall is what's hard. Trump has no idea how such a thing would be designed.
President Trump has quite a lot of experience building large projects and you, I am sure, have none, so why do you think you know more than the President about it?
I don't. This isn't about me. Building a wall is a stupid idea for many reasons.
Democrats in Congress, including Clinton and Schumer, thought it was a great idea when they voted money for it in 2006.

Fuck off

You get?

Well see this wall would magically have to be built through mountains and entire city. You would have to build a wall deep within the ground to or prevent tunneling. Of course even then it wouldn't stop people from using rope or ladders lol. And after completeion, there would be the ongoing cost of maintaining the wall.
My foundation, which contains my basement, is nearly 50 years old. Know how much maintenence it's had?

ZERO

You're fucking clueless

You get?

My foundation, which contains my basement, is nearly 50 years old. Know how much maintenence it's had?

ZERO

You're fucking clueless
Lol you crack me up.

You get?

ZERO

You're fucking clueless
Lol you crack me up.
I do what I can

You get?

ZERO

You're fucking clueless
But your basement is protected by the earth in which it is enclosed. Wind blown sand, vandals and acid rain can erode the surfaces of a unprotected wall quickly. BTW Will the entire wall be constructed on US soil or will the side facing Mexico be their responsibility to maintain?

You get?

ZERO

You're fucking clueless
But your basement is protected by the earth in which it is enclosed. Wind blown sand, vandals and acid rain can erode the surfaces of a unprotected wall quickly. BTW Will the entire wall be constructed on US soil or will the side facing Mexico be their responsibility to maintain?
My basement is open to mother nature on three sides.
There are Roman & Egyptian structures that were built with shit materials compared to what we have today. They are still standing.

I don't care. Build it.
I do care. You hypocrites were crying abut the national debt the entire duration of Obama's presidency and now , because Trump has unilaterally decided to build a 2000 mile long wall with our tax dollars, you sheep bow your heads in supplication and without protest. You may buy his BS about Mexico paying for the damn wall but I don't. Trump wants to leave a stone legacy as monumental as the carvings at Mount Rushmore or, for that matter, the pyramids of Egypt. Trump's wall will be, in his mind, a lasting tribute to his megalomaniacal greatness.
He does not[t give a damn how effective it will be. And he knows that once it is finished. it can't be "repealed" like Obamacare.

I don't care. Build it.
I do care. You hypocrites were crying abut the national debt the entire duration of Obama's presidency and now , because Trump has unilaterally decided to build a 2000 mile long wall with our tax dollars, you sheep bow your heads in supplication and without protest. You may buy his BS about Mexico paying for the damn wall but I don't. Trump wants to leave a stone legacy as monumental as the carvings at Mount Rushmore or, for that matter, the pyramids of Egypt. Trump's wall will be, in his mind, a lasting tribute to his megalomaniacal greatness.
He does not[t give a damn how effective it will be. And he knows that once it is finished. it can't be "repealed" like Obamacare.
Was this also true of Clinton and Schumer and other Democrats in Congress who voted money for it in 2006?

I don't care. Build it.
I wrecked your deteriorating wall mantra so you switch to the money aspect.

Fucking fools are so predictable

ZERO

You're fucking clueless
My basement is open to mother nature on three sides.
There are Roman & Egyptian structures that were built with shit materials compared to what we have today. They are still standing.
I think the materials the Romans and Egyptians used are superior to those we use today. But for most of the time those artifacts were in existence there was no acid rain, damaging air pollutants of graffiti. Although some of those strange indecipherable hieroglyphs could be graffiti.

Many of the much older KMT ( Egypt to you) monuments were encased in protective sand dunes for millennia so your theory is rather flimsy..

statue.gif

EFFECTS OF ACID RAIN

I don't care. Build it.
Was this also true of Clinton and Schumer and other Democrats in Congress who voted money for it in 2006?
I don't know, is it? I don't know anything about who proposed to build a wall in 2006 . Please enlighten us.

I don't care. Build it.
I don't know, is it? I don't know anything about who proposed to build a wall in 2006 . Please enlighten us.
"On October 26, 2006, U.S. President George W. Bush signed the Secure Fence Act of 2006 (Pub.L. 109–367) into law stating, “This bill will help protect the American people. This bill will make our borders more secure. It is an important step toward immigration reform."[1]

The bill was introduced on Sep. 13, 2006 by Peter T. King (R-NY). In the House of Representatives, the Fence Act passed 283 -138 on September 14, 2006. On September 29, 2006 – the Fence Act passed in the Senate 80 -19."

Secure Fence Act of 2006 - Wikipedia

Senator Clinton's position on illegal immigration was not too different from President Trump's position.

Forum List

Back