🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BUILD THE WALL. I don't give a damn who pays for it. Me, you or the man on the moon. Build it.

doors%2Bof%2Bperception.jpg

All you lefties are backing off your it won't get built mantra and shifting to a you'll pay for it mantra.

I don't care. Build it.
I would like to see it built, too. Just so I can see your faces when it has NO impact on our economy.

It's already mostly built.

And don't worry. You and I will be the ones paying for it.

If it scores us another Pink Floyd reunion - it will have been worth the cost.

All you lefties are backing off your it won't get built mantra and shifting to a you'll pay for it mantra.

I don't care. Build it.
I do care. You hypocrites were crying abut the national debt the entire duration of Obama's presidency and now , because Trump has unilaterally decided to build a 2000 mile long wall with our tax dollars, you sheep bow your heads in supplication and without protest. You may buy his BS about Mexico paying for the damn wall but I don't. Trump wants to leave a stone legacy as monumental as the carvings at Mount Rushmore or, for that matter, the pyramids of Egypt. Trump's wall will be, in his mind, a lasting tribute to his megalomaniacal greatness.
He does not[t give a damn how effective it will be. And he knows that once it is finished. it can't be "repealed" like Obamacare.
I wrecked your deteriorating wall mantra so you switch to the money aspect.

Fucking fools are so predictable
You got ahead of yourself. The mantra you think you wrecked was validated in post # 118.

I don't care. Build it.
I do care. You hypocrites were crying abut the national debt the entire duration of Obama's presidency and now , because Trump has unilaterally decided to build a 2000 mile long wall with our tax dollars, you sheep bow your heads in supplication and without protest. You may buy his BS about Mexico paying for the damn wall but I don't. Trump wants to leave a stone legacy as monumental as the carvings at Mount Rushmore or, for that matter, the pyramids of Egypt. Trump's wall will be, in his mind, a lasting tribute to his megalomaniacal greatness.
He does not[t give a damn how effective it will be. And he knows that once it is finished. it can't be "repealed" like Obamacare.
Was this also true of Clinton and Schumer and other Democrats in Congress who voted money for it in 2006?
I don't know, is it? I don't know anything about who proposed to build a wall in 2006 . Please enlighten us.
"On October 26, 2006, U.S. President George W. Bush signed the Secure Fence Act of 2006 (Pub.L. 109–367) into law stating, “This bill will help protect the American people. This bill will make our borders more secure. It is an important step toward immigration reform."[1]

The bill was introduced on Sep. 13, 2006 by Peter T. King (R-NY). In the House of Representatives, the Fence Act passed 283 -138 on September 14, 2006. On September 29, 2006 – the Fence Act passed in the Senate 80 -19."

Secure Fence Act of 2006 - Wikipedia

Senator Clinton's position on illegal immigration was not too different from President Trump's position.

Well, I see a very BIG difference between a FENCE and a WALL!

Sounds like a reasoned and rational response to a people who want to wipe you off the face of the Earth.

You REAP what you SOW.........and Israeli war machine does NOT want peace, ever.

It isn't the Israeli' that are firing rockets into civilian parts of Gaza and other PLO areas. They have to have an "iron curtain" to protect Israeli civilians from the Palestinian rockets. There are a lot of Arabs living in Israel, but no Jews or Christians are allowed in Gaza or other PLO areas. I know who is practicing apartheid and a dumb shit like you doesn't.

I guess we should have saved the pieces of the Berlin Wall that Reagan supposedly tore down.

The Berlin wall worked.

As a symbol that helped bring down the despotic government that built it, yeah... worked like a charm.

The Berlin wall was built to keep people from escaping Communism. The US wall is considered to keep criminals, drug dealers and terrorists from entering the US. There is nothing despotic about enforcing a border.

It isn't the Israeli' that are firing rockets into civilian parts of Gaza and other PLO areas. They have to have an "iron curtain" to protect Israeli civilians from the Palestinian rockets. There are a lot of Arabs living in Israel, but no Jews or Christians are allowed in Gaza or other PLO areas. I know who is practicing apartheid and a dumb shit like you doesn't.

Well TooDumb.......its true, the Palestinian prisoners are revolting against their jailers.

Lol you might be the first Rightwinger I've heard who has expressed an opinion on the actual businesses that hire illegals. Usually 100% of that kind of bitching is on the government.

The point is, Gramps, a goddamn wall isn't going to stop illegal immigration. I get that it's a simple solution that you can actually comprehend, but that doesn't change the fact that it's a stupid idea. It isn't at all a viable solution to stopping illegal immigration.

There's huge number of True Conservatives like me who are business owners who despise H1B programs or the use of illegals in ANY business besides farms (H2 visa holders), etc. EVERY business owner caught using illegals should be massively fined and imprisoned.

Unlike the left who claim to be for the working and middle classes yet support the illegal alien invasion, or to be for civil/women's rights yet work with and defend fascist, sharia-supporting muslims like linda sarsour, the right/True conservatives like us have principles that are rational and consistent.

lol I'm not even talking about the effect of illegal immigration. I'm saying the wall is an incredibly stupid idea.

An even stupider one is not building one and continuing to allow all of central/south america's impoverished to walk across the border and collect free benefits and welfare.

Well see this wall would magically have to be built through mountains and entire city. You would have to build a wall deep within the ground to or prevent tunneling. Of course even then it wouldn't stop people from using rope or ladders lol. And after completeion, there would be the ongoing cost of maintaining the wall.

1) There are SIXTY-FIVE nations on earth with walls or border fences, with more being put up as I write this.

2) you can be sure expertise from people like the Israelis will be applied who use massive arrays of ground-penetrating radar, sensors, etc.

3) with massive penalties to be implemented for those hiring illegals, and hopefully all and any benefits of any kind for illegals terminated, there will be an almost complete stoppage of the flow in, plus a large outflow of illegals once they realize they can no longer support or feed their families here.

By both building a wall AND applying pressure from EVERY other direction, this democratic party-created atrocity starting in 1965 will finally be rectified.

I hope it leads to the total destruction of the national democratic party, as it should. Importing huge numbers of illegals to support an agenda that the american public detested is not only despicable, it is illegal and should lead to arrests and indictments of party leaders.

I do care. You hypocrites were crying abut the national debt the entire duration of Obama's presidency and now , because Trump has unilaterally decided to build a 2000 mile long wall with our tax dollars, you sheep bow your heads in supplication and without protest. You may buy his BS about Mexico paying for the damn wall but I don't. Trump wants to leave a stone legacy as monumental as the carvings at Mount Rushmore or, for that matter, the pyramids of Egypt. Trump's wall will be, in his mind, a lasting tribute to his megalomaniacal greatness. He does not[t give a damn how effective it will be. And he knows that once it is finished. it can't be "repealed" like Obamacare.

"Hypocrites"?

Imbecile, complaining about a $15 BBN wall while spending HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS per year feeding, clothing schooling and providing free healthcare, housing and welfare for illegals is a sign of utter lunacy.

I don't want a wall. Why should I have to pay for it?
I don't want
Public television
Abortion
Shrimp on treadmill
Subsidized green energy
Continual welfare to the same able bodied individuals
Obamacare
Public funded college
Public funded sex changes
Free contraceptives
Etc....

Why should I have to pay for it?
I'm 100% on board with you. I don't want those things either. The point, however, was how flippant you were being with other people's money.

I don't want
Public television
Abortion
Shrimp on treadmill
Subsidized green energy
Obamacare
Public funded college
Free contraceptives
Etc....

A lot of people don’t want tanks, air craft carriers, etc… Can they decide not to pay for them?
What a wonderful world that would be. Opt-in government programs. Want to bomb people? You and your cronies pay for it with your own money instead of looting the rest of us. Want to give people "free" health care? Same difference.

I don't want
Public television
Abortion
Shrimp on treadmill
Subsidized green energy
Obamacare
Public funded college
Free contraceptives
Etc....

A lot of people don’t want tanks, air craft carriers, etc… Can they decide not to pay for them?
No one has ever protested for cuts to military spending?
Checkmate

Not sure. Nor do I care.

The idea that you shouldn’t have to pay for things you don’t personally like is stupid. Its no wonder it’s being offered by Grampa Murked U

A lot of people don’t like PBS but fewer like Congress…. should we not fund them?
121ec250d86d2188c4598c1574d92845.jpg

Now we're talking.

I don't want
Public television
Abortion
Shrimp on treadmill
Subsidized green energy
Obamacare
Public funded college
Free contraceptives
Etc....

No one has ever protested for cuts to military spending?
Checkmate

Not sure. Nor do I care.

The idea that you shouldn’t have to pay for things you don’t personally like is stupid. Its no wonder it’s being offered by Grampa Murked U

A lot of people don’t like PBS but fewer like Congress…. should we not fund them?
I've told my Congressman I don't like PBS being funded.
It's the way the system works. Learn to cope.
Government - If you don't like your property being taken and used for nonsense you write a letter to a politician, receive a form letter written by a college intern in return, and thank God for democracy while continuing to be looted.

Civilized Society - If you don't like your property being misused by others they cease doing so and/or pay restitution.

I don't care. Build it.
Lol you people don't know your asses from last Tuesday.
We know this, construction will begin in May and Congress is about to appropriate $12 billion for it.
Lol implenting the executive order is not hard to do. Actually building and maintaining the wall is what's hard. Trump has no idea how such a thing would be designed.
President Trump has quite a lot of experience building large projects and you, I am sure, have none, so why do you think you know more than the President about it?
Yeah I thought that was a weird criticism as well. Trump's entire career has been based around giant construction projects.

I guess we should have saved the pieces of the Berlin Wall that Reagan supposedly tore down.

The Berlin wall worked.

As a symbol that helped bring down the despotic government that built it, yeah... worked like a charm.

The Berlin wall was built to keep people from escaping Communism. The US wall is considered to keep criminals, drug dealers and terrorists from entering the US. There is nothing despotic about enforcing a border.
Is that how the communists sold their wall? I'm betting they claimed it had something to do with keeping out criminals, terrorists, and capitalists out.

Forum List

Back