🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BUILD THE WALL. I don't give a damn who pays for it. Me, you or the man on the moon. Build it.

I don't want a wall. Why should I have to pay for it?
I don't want
Public television
Abortion
Shrimp on treadmill
Subsidized green energy
Continual welfare to the same able bodied individuals
Obamacare
Public funded college
Public funded sex changes
Free contraceptives
Etc....

Why should I have to pay for it?

A lot of people don’t want tanks, air craft carriers, etc… Can they decide not to pay for them?
No one has ever protested for cuts to military spending?
Checkmate

Not sure. Nor do I care.

The idea that you shouldn’t have to pay for things you don’t personally like is stupid. Its no wonder it’s being offered by Grampa Murked U

A lot of people don’t like PBS but fewer like Congress…. should we not fund them?

I don't want
Public television
Abortion
Shrimp on treadmill
Subsidized green energy
Obamacare
Public funded college
Free contraceptives
Etc....

A lot of people don’t want tanks, air craft carriers, etc… Can they decide not to pay for them?
Checkmate

Not sure. Nor do I care.

The idea that you shouldn’t have to pay for things you don’t personally like is stupid. Its no wonder it’s being offered by Grampa Murked U

A lot of people don’t like PBS but fewer like Congress…. should we not fund them?
I've told my Congressman I don't like PBS being funded.
It's the way the system works. Learn to cope.

I don't want
Public television
Abortion
Shrimp on treadmill
Subsidized green energy
Obamacare
Public funded college
Free contraceptives
Etc....

Checkmate

Not sure. Nor do I care.

Same Sex Attracted Big Bird? No.

I don't want
Public television
Abortion
Shrimp on treadmill
Subsidized green energy
Obamacare
Public funded college
Free contraceptives
Etc....

Checkmate

Not sure. Nor do I care.

Really? my health care premiums have gone up 50% now and I dont like it. I have a much higher deductible now and I dont like that either. I guess you agree also then that the Forced government health care plan was a bad idea.

I guess all that bitching about the debt and unfunded gov spending really was bull.shit . The rights hypocrisy knows no bounds .
The government is tasked with spending our tax dollars in the defense of its people not giving billions to Solyndra and the likes.
There is responsible spending & then there's liberal spending.

What's responsible about a 1200 mile long wall,across the desert , on a border wh a friendly neighbor ?!?

Friendly? really? you should try vacationing there more often. Just hope they don't kidnapp you and slap a back pack full of heroine on you. If they do, dont bother posting here for help. :badgrin:

Try booking a cruise to Mexico…I’m having to wait until November to get the type of cruise I
I don't want
Public television
Abortion
Shrimp on treadmill
Subsidized green energy
Obamacare
Public funded college
Free contraceptives
Etc....

Checkmate

Not sure. Nor do I care.

Hence what I wrote…learn to read.

I don't want
Public television
Abortion
Shrimp on treadmill
Subsidized green energy
Obamacare
Public funded college
Free contraceptives
Etc....

Checkmate

Not sure. Nor do I care.

Really? my health care premiums have gone up 50% now and I dont like it. I have a much higher deductible now and I dont like that either. I guess you agree also then that the Forced government health care plan was a bad idea.

Well, you guys did what you were supposed to do, win an election to get that overturned. The problem is that you had Ted Cruz who was 100% going to overturn the entire thing damn the consequences, popularity, etc… And you had this pervert Donald Trump who said he would “replace it with something terrific”, never giving a specific about any of it.

And you guys voted for the pervert.

I guess all that bitching about the debt and unfunded gov spending really was bull.shit . The rights hypocrisy knows no bounds .
The government is tasked with spending our tax dollars in the defense of its people not giving billions to Solyndra and the likes.

What's responsible about a 1200 mile long wall,across the desert , on a border wh a friendly neighbor ?!?

Friendly? really? you should try vacationing there more often. Just hope they don't kidnapp you and slap a back pack full of heroine on you. If they do, dont bother posting here for help. :badgrin:

Try booking a cruise to Mexico…I’m having to wait until November to get the type of cruise I
I don't want
Public television
Abortion
Shrimp on treadmill
Subsidized green energy
Obamacare
Public funded college
Free contraceptives
Etc....

Checkmate

Not sure. Nor do I care.

There's a long wait because they are having trouble accommodating everyone with amoebic dysentery.

I don't want
Public television
Abortion
Shrimp on treadmill
Subsidized green energy
Obamacare
Public funded college
Free contraceptives
Etc....

Checkmate

Not sure. Nor do I care.

Doesnt matter if i missread your post, Obama care was still just as horrible

All you lefties are backing off your it won't get built mantra and shifting to a you'll pay for it mantra.

I don't care. Build it.
Lol you people don't know your asses from last Tuesday.
You people? As in a business owner who competes with assholes that hire illegals to undercut bids?

Fuck off
Lol you might be the first Rightwinger I've heard who has expressed an opinion on the actual businesses that hire illegals. Usually 100% of that kind of bitching is on the government.

The point is, Gramps, a goddamn wall isn't going to stop illegal immigration. I get that it's a simple solution that you can actually comprehend, but that doesn't change the fact that it's a stupid idea. It isn't at all a viable solution to stopping illegal immigration.

All you lefties are backing off your it won't get built mantra and shifting to a you'll pay for it mantra.

I don't care. Build it.
We know this, construction will begin in May and Congress is about to appropriate $12 billion for it.
Lol implenting the executive order is not hard to do. Actually building and maintaining the wall is what's hard. Trump has no idea how such a thing would be designed.

I don't care. Build it.
You people? As in a business owner who competes with assholes that hire illegals to undercut bids?

Fuck off
Lol you might be the first Rightwinger I've heard who has expressed an opinion on the actual businesses that hire illegals. Usually 100% of that kind of bitching is on the government.

The point is, Gramps, a goddamn wall isn't going to stop illegal immigration. I get that it's a simple solution that you can actually comprehend, but that doesn't change the fact that it's a stupid idea. It isn't at all a viable solution to stopping illegal immigration.
You get?

No, you don't. You clearly have no concept of the impact on America. I do. Despite living in the Midwest I see the impact personally.

I don't care. Build it.

Fuck off

It is a part of a comprehensive plan to stop illegals from coming here and to get rid of the ones who are here. Maybe you should try to learn something about the whole program before forming an opinion about it.

I don't care. Build it.
We know this, construction will begin in May and Congress is about to appropriate $12 billion for it.
Lol implenting the executive order is not hard to do. Actually building and maintaining the wall is what's hard. Trump has no idea how such a thing would be designed.
President Trump has quite a lot of experience building large projects and you, I am sure, have none, so why do you think you know more than the President about it?

You know nothing of the kind. Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell were on my TV today saying Trump can't build a wall unless Congress approves funds for it, and he hasn't even asked Congress for the money. They're willing to discuss it but they have lots of questions - engineering, environmental. Sounds like Donnie's got some 'splainin' to do.

Forum List

Back