🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BUILD THE WALL. I don't give a damn who pays for it. Me, you or the man on the moon. Build it.

I can't believe the morons falling for the wall bullshit again! Remove the reason they come; MONEY! Arrest, have a trial, fine, and jail for employers knowingly hiring undocumented.

Trumps blowing smoke up your skirt.
Trump's plan covers all of that by requiring the use of E-verify, but most employers don't come under the jurisdiction of the federal government, so until the states start requiring the use of E-verify for employment and services, the wall will be necessary.

I hope it is big!!! I hope it stands 50 feet tall and has guard towers every 50 feet....I hope it is like a 2,000 mile prison wall at your state prison.

If we're going to do it...Well, we better make it awesome.

An ignorant fuck like you doesn't even know what apartheid is.

There have been Israeli Arab members of the Knesset ever since the first Knesset elections in 1949. The following is a list of the 76 past and present members. Some Israeli Druze dispute the label "Arab" and consider Druze to be a separate ethnic group. However, as they speak Arabic as their first language they are still included in this list.

Current members (17)

List of Arab members of the Knesset - Wikipedia

Speaking of ignorant fucks..............LOL (and this from an ISRAELI newspaper, no less)

Nearly half of Jewish Israelis want to expel Arabs, survey shows
Pew study finds 79% believe Jews should get preferential treatment over Arab citizens; number of those who believe settlements are helpful to Israel’s security growing; majority identify as centrist.

Nearly half of Jewish Israelis want to expel Arabs, survey shows

I hope it is big!!! I hope it stands 50 feet tall and has guard towers every 50 feet....I hope it is like a 2,000 mile prison wall at your state prison.

If we're going to do it...Well, we better make it awesome.
55' but no guard towers, just electronic surveillance and a beefed up Border Patrol.

How is it that you didn't know that 1/3 of Israel is Arab and Arabs are elected members of the Israeli government and serve in the Israeli military?

Fuck head. WHERE did I dispute that there are Arabs in Israel?????

More than 5 million Palestinians are denied equal rights by the state of Israel under a system of apartheid, a deliberate policy of racial or ethnic segregation.

Under Israeli military occupation, millions of Palestinians live in conditions which closely resemble the apartheid system that existed in South Africa:

· No right of free speech, assembly or movement

· Arrest and imprisonment without charge or trial

· Torture

· House searches without warrant

· Assassination, extra-judicial murder

· No right to vote for the Israeli government (even though it controls their lives)

Israel controls all Palestinian borders, all imports and exports, and all movement between towns and cities.

THE GAZA STRIP, still surrounded, besieged and controlled by Israel, has been sealed off and effectively turned into the world’s largest open-air prison.

Sales are booming in Mexico and central America for 21 foot ladders for the proposed 20 foot [beautiful] wall that Trump is proposing.......LOL

(Will the wall have Trump's name throughout in flashing neon lights?)
Sniper rifle sales are booming too.

View attachment 108873

YES !!!!! Lets be more like apartheid Israel......LOL

You would think that a dumbass like you would check the demographics of Israel before making really stupid statements.

Demographics of Israel - Wikipedia

Well, TooDumb, Israel has a lot of Arabs within its demographics....as South Africa had a lot of blacks within their borders......After all, someone has to pick up the garbage.
How is it that you didn't know that 1/3 of Israel is Arab and Arabs are elected members of the Israeli government and serve in the Israeli military?

Uh, dufus?

About 1.2 million Palestinian Israelis, who make up 20 percent, or one-fifth, of Israel’s population, have second-class citizenship within Israel, which defines itself as a Jewish state rather than a state for all its citizens. More than 20 provisions of Israel’s principal laws discriminate, either directly or indirectly, against non-Jews.

More than 5 million Palestinians are denied equal rights by the state of Israel under a system of apartheid, a deliberate policy of racial or ethnic segregation.

Under Israeli military occupation, millions of Palestinians live in conditions which closely resemble the apartheid system that existed in South Africa:

· Torture

· No right to vote for the Israeli government (even though it controls their lives)

Israel controls all Palestinian borders, all imports and exports, and all movement between towns and cities.

THE GAZA STRIP, still surrounded, besieged and controlled by Israel, has been sealed off and effectively turned into the world’s largest open-air prison.
All bullshit. Arabs that live under Israeli jurisdiction have equal rights with Jews. Arabs who are citizens of the Palestinian Authority are not so lucky. Saying that Arabs who are citizens of the PA should be allowed to vote in Israeli elections is like saying Mexicans should be allowed to vote in US elections.

Oh, wait a minute, you do say that.

· Torture

Sounds like a reasoned and rational response to a people who want to wipe you off the face of the Earth.

I guess all that bitching about the debt and unfunded gov spending really was bull.shit . The rights hypocrisy knows no bounds .
The government is tasked with spending our tax dollars in the defense of its people not giving billions to Solyndra and the likes.
There is responsible spending & then there's liberal spending.

What's responsible about a 1200 mile long wall,across the desert , on a border wh a friendly neighbor ?!?
You're an idiot

All you lefties are backing off your it won't get built mantra and shifting to a you'll pay for it mantra.

I don't care. Build it.
Tell the Mexicans....anyone who comes across the white line (instead of the wall) will be shot dead. Cheaper than the wall.

Sounds like a reasoned and rational response to a people who want to wipe you off the face of the Earth.

You REAP what you SOW.........and Israeli war machine does NOT want peace, ever.

i'm guessing that 2000 years of people trying to kill you, 2000 years of persecution, would probably give you a bad case of 'pissed off', don't you think? How many would have to die before you would take action?

The "Israeli war machine" is a defensive machine. Their supposedly "offensive actions" have been defensive in nature, intended to eliminate threats against their people. I strongly suggest you go there before you embarrass yourself further.

I don't want a wall. Why should I have to pay for it?
I don't want
Public television
Abortion
Shrimp on treadmill
Subsidized green energy
Continual welfare to the same able bodied individuals
Obamacare
Public funded college
Public funded sex changes
Free contraceptives
Etc....

Why should I have to pay for it?

Just curious for those who oppose Trumps building a wall what plan if any would you want to see Implemented to improve border security and slow down illegal Immigration?

Just curious for those who oppose Trumps building a wall what plan if any would you want to see Implemented to improve border security and slow down illegal Immigration?

I want cannon on top of the wall that can be controlled by long distance, next we can have drone ports where we can take off and land from the top of the wall and maybe 30 feet of trip wire running under this wall.

I want cannon on top of the wall that can be controlled by long distance, next we can have drone ports where we can take off and land from the top of the wall and maybe 30 feet of trip wire running under this wall.
Thanks for the pointless response.

Forum List

Back