Building the wall is the most critical political issue in America, we must do it

Will you vote for Trump in 2020? This is best guess only

• Voted for Trump in 2016 and will again in 2020

• Voted for Trump in 2016 but won't in 2020

• Didn't vote for Trump in 2016 but will in 2020

• Voted for Hillary in 2016 and will vote Democrat in 2020

• Voted third party in 2016 and will vote third party in 2020

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't know. I think it's our job to secure our own border, not their job to secure our border
Spirit of 1845

Not having a wall is equivalent to Mexico having WMDs and using them against us.

Um ... OK?
You're Pretending You Don't Get My Point

The Wall is a Maginot Line.

More like a Mendoza line. You have to have a sub-par IQ to take it seriously.

Ironic thread title is ironic --- arguably the "most critical political issue in America" is not a wall, but the fact that there are those walking aroung gullible and self-deluded enough to believe that building a wall on the border is on the list of the top 358 things to do. That sort of emotionally-triggered self-delusion is a bigly issue.

Gotcha. Dealing with a million illegal aliens taking the jobs away from poor people, flooding our schools, hospitals and taking billions in welfare from America isn't in the "top 358 things to do." It's just not a big deal.

And 23% of federal inmates according to homeland security are illegal aliens. Naw, not in the top 358 things to do. You're a sheep.

Again you obviously don't want a wall because you want the voters for your authoritarian leftist cause

The mark of the dishonest hack. Can't deal with the point? No prob, just change what the point was, to what you wish it had been. SO simple.

What a great tactic. Bet no one's ever thought of this before. Stop the presses.

strawman.jpg

You can’t be a total freeloader. Whenever we go up north I never pay for the hotel but I take everyone to dinner.

But this is a great example. He doesn’t make me split everything down the middle. If he was you he’d be a cheapskate

That would have to be some damn expensive dinner to make up for the hotel....unless the hotel is some real dump.
And the condos he rents at boyne mountain are not cheap.

Your defense is growing weaker by the minute.
What defense I agreed with you.

I contribute enough. If don jr wants you to hang out he’s going to pay your air fair and hotel. He’s rich.

Unless he’s greedy

Pretty sure neither one of us "hangs out" with any billionaires. Hell, I don't even know any other millionaires. Hanging out with well to do folks, I wouldn't want or expect them to pay for my air fare or hotel.

Well I wouldn't get the hotel room if I had to pay. I'd go to a dump or I'd meet him up the morning after. I've actually done that by the way. We were going hunting and I snore so I told him I'd just meet him up at the property at 5am.

So if you had a rich buddy with 65 acres of hunting property, you wouldn't go use his property? You would insist on paying your brother to use the property? What kind of family is that?

Anyways, I feel like I am more than generous with him based on what I make and what he makes. He has access to my $26K boat and $7K quadrunner whenever he wants. I have access to his property up north. His property is worth more than my boat and quad. So what?

I have friends who think my brother is cheap because he lets me pay for anything. When they say that shit then I start sounding like you. I don't want to be dead weight so I try to pay for things when I can so I'm contributing. And his kids are expensive. Going to KFC ends up costing $35 when you have that many kids with you.

Oh, and I just went and bought his two kids and my other two niece/nephew really sweet life jackets for their birthdays. I spent $400. My brother recognizes I spend a lot on his kids and I don't have kids so they don't ever spend money on my family or me. So when I go up north hell yea I stay for free and I don't pay for gas. No one is more generous than uncle sealybobo. LOL

I don't know. I think it's our job to secure our own border, not their job to secure our border
Spirit of 1845

Not having a wall is equivalent to Mexico having WMDs and using them against us.

Um ... OK?

Ironic thread title is ironic --- arguably the "most critical political issue in America" is not a wall, but the fact that there are those walking aroung gullible and self-deluded enough to believe that building a wall on the border is on the list of the top 358 things to do. That sort of emotionally-triggered self-delusion is a bigly issue.

Gotcha. Dealing with a million illegal aliens taking the jobs away from poor people, flooding our schools, hospitals and taking billions in welfare from America isn't in the "top 358 things to do." It's just not a big deal.

And 23% of federal inmates according to homeland security are illegal aliens. Naw, not in the top 358 things to do. You're a sheep.

Again you obviously don't want a wall because you want the voters for your authoritarian leftist cause

Wow you just woke me up on this

DHS reported a total of 58,766 "known or suspected" aliens in the custody of federal authorities. According to the Federal Bureau of Prisons, there are 184,379 total federal inmates, meaning that almost 32 percent of all federal inmates are aliens. The number of aliens in federal custody has risen since the last report: At that time, the Justice Department estimated that there were 42,000 aliens, representing 24 percent of the federal prison population.

Even 24% is unacceptable. I saw once they serve their time we deport them.

That would have to be some damn expensive dinner to make up for the hotel....unless the hotel is some real dump.

I contribute enough. If don jr wants you to hang out he’s going to pay your air fair and hotel. He’s rich.

Unless he’s greedy

Pretty sure neither one of us "hangs out" with any billionaires. Hell, I don't even know any other millionaires. Hanging out with well to do folks, I wouldn't want or expect them to pay for my air fare or hotel.

Well I wouldn't get the hotel room if I had to pay. I'd go to a dump or I'd meet him up the morning after. I've actually done that by the way. We were going hunting and I snore so I told him I'd just meet him up at the property at 5am.

So if you had a rich buddy with 65 acres of hunting property, you wouldn't go use his property? You would insist on paying your brother to use the property? What kind of family is that?

Anyways, I feel like I am more than generous with him based on what I make and what he makes. He has access to my $26K boat and $7K quadrunner whenever he wants. I have access to his property up north. His property is worth more than my boat and quad. So what?

I have friends who think my brother is cheap because he lets me pay for anything. When they say that shit then I start sounding like you. I don't want to be dead weight so I try to pay for things when I can so I'm contributing. And his kids are expensive. Going to KFC ends up costing $35 when you have that many kids with you.

Oh, and I just went and bought his two kids and my other two niece/nephew really sweet life jackets for their birthdays. I spent $400. My brother recognizes I spend a lot on his kids and I don't have kids so they don't ever spend money on my family or me. So when I go up north hell yea I stay for free and I don't pay for gas. No one is more generous than uncle sealybobo. LOL

If nothing else, sounds like you need different friends.

Unless he’s greedy

If nothing else, sounds like you need different friends.

The guy who said that to me doesn't have a brother, is jealous, and yes, it's easy for his broke ass to say what he would do if he had that kind of money. He doesn't understand it doesn't work that way.

Why do you have such a hard time understanding why good quality, hard working people whom have paved their own paths would want to keep more of what they work so hard for?
Look, while broke low-life bastards were fucking around ditching school, not trying in school, having babies, dropping out, drinking and smoking weed I was busting my ass playing football, wrestling, taking all honors courses and studying until 2-3am every night....And where were all you noble, giving mother fuckers when I had to pony up tuition for my high dollar degree and work two or three jobs to cover it. Envious, lowlife piece of shits can go fuck themselves...they can pave their own paths...stop riding on the backs of others....pull your own fucking weight.
None of this makes any sense to bottom feeding leeches....I get it.
No I get why you feel this way. Middle class conservative people hate poor slackers. But you’ve been brainwashed to want to remove social programs and safety nets.

College was only $5k a year when I went. That’s because rich people paid higher taxes. Many of them went to affordable colleges too. Now you want to change the rules? Greedy

When was college ever funded by taxpayers?

College is a business. As with any other business, their prices are built on supply and demand. The more supply than demand, the lower the cost.

As years went on, more and more high school graduates started to attend college. This is particularly true with females as they left the stay-at-home mom gig.

So now the demand is more than the supply, and that dictates prices will increase.
I’m pretty sure state colleges used to be federally funded.

They aren’t for profit. That’s university of phoenix

Okay, if they were federally funded, what years were those and when did this so-called funding stop?
I don’t know all the details just the history.

You are just repeating their excuse for why costs have quadrupled and meanwhile they are also cutting professor salaries

Why would I be making excuses for them? Colleges are liberal so it's likely run by liberals.

Non-profit colleges have an average 21% profit. Seems like they are cleaning up to me.

If you're going to make an accusation, you should have some evidence to back it up. To my knowledge (and I could be wrong) the federal government has never subsidized colleges. State? County? City? Yes, those are community colleges they fund.

“Building the wall is the most critical political issue in America”

Actually not, there are many other issues far more critical and important.

It may be ‘critical’ for hateful bigots, but not for the rest of America.

And with regard to the issue of immigration, Trump’s ‘wall’ of bigotry and hate is in no manner a ‘solution’ – in fact, it serves to only make matters worse.

That is correct. Trump hates the idea that over 60,000 Americans (mostly young Americans) are dying from overdoses of opioid products every year. He also hates allowing new criminals to enter our country.

What a Fn bigot that Trump is. GO LIBERALISM!!!!!!
trump doesn't give a shit about anybody but himself, and only a complete boob or a trumpling, pardon the repetition, could believe otherwise

Then that must be me because I do believe otherwise. Trump is not politically correct; he doesn't pander to his party. He does what he thinks is best, and the best thing we can do is seal off the southern border. Finally we have somebody willing to say it in plain English. That way the illegals won't be able to understand him.

LOL, my answer was just posted, they aren't a Democrat, nailed it. You're a partisan hack. You can be a Democrat and cheat on your taxes, sexually assault women, and all is good! Being a Republican, that's a crime. Oh, but you voted for Trump. Lying sack of shit
No, you minded Slick Willy but don’t mind slimy trump. Why?

Didn't vote for either. You voted twice for a sexual predator, misogynist
That’s how much I hate republicans. They are the dark side

Yes, Republicans want you to work and pay your own bills. They are just demons
how come all those republicans in red states are collecting blue state money while only contributing spit?

States don't collect money--people do.

If you don't like it, find a way to get those blue people out of our states. Nothing would make us happier.

And with regard to the issue of immigration, Trump’s ‘wall’ of bigotry and hate is in no manner a ‘solution’ – in fact, it serves to only make matters worse.

That is correct. Trump hates the idea that over 60,000 Americans (mostly young Americans) are dying from overdoses of opioid products every year. He also hates allowing new criminals to enter our country.

Here is a napkin, you dribbled some kool aid down the front of your shirt

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Truth really hurts.........doesn't it?

Here is a napkin, you dribbled some kool aid down the front of your shirt

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Truth really hurts.........doesn't it?

Yes, the truth does hurt sheep like you.

No, you minded Slick Willy but don’t mind slimy trump. Why?

how come all those republicans in red states are collecting blue state money while only contributing spit?

If you don't like it, find a way to get those blue people out of our states. Nothing would make us happier.
Alabama 49th in everything Thank you Mississippi

Spirit of 1845

Um ... OK?

The mark of the dishonest hack. Can't deal with the point? No prob, just change what the point was, to what you wish it had been. SO simple.

What a great tactic. Bet no one's ever thought of this before. Stop the presses.

strawman.jpg

Say what, Hillbilly?

What are you talking about I didn't deal with the point? You argued that a million illegal aliens a year is no real thing, it doesn't the top "358" issues in this country. That's exactly what I argued. What is your problem? Did you drink too much moonshine, fall off your porch and hit your head ... again ???

Spirit of 1845

Um ... OK?

Wow you just woke me up on this

DHS reported a total of 58,766 "known or suspected" aliens in the custody of federal authorities. According to the Federal Bureau of Prisons, there are 184,379 total federal inmates, meaning that almost 32 percent of all federal inmates are aliens. The number of aliens in federal custody has risen since the last report: At that time, the Justice Department estimated that there were 42,000 aliens, representing 24 percent of the federal prison population.

Even 24% is unacceptable. I saw once they serve their time we deport them.

Yep. Then they walk back across the border back to the US

“Trump often points to China's Great Wall as an example of physical barrier success.

If only that were true.

The Great Wall of China was built and rebuilt and rebuilt over a couple of thousand years, costing hundreds of thousands of lives and who knows how much fortune.

And it never actually stopped China's invaders.

However, Trump might hope that his wall, like China's, will someday become a rousing success on another level:

Tourist attraction.”

Montini: Trump's border wall, like China's 'Great Wall,' will fail

Supporters of Trump’s moronic ‘wall’ of hate and bigotry are just as ignorant and ridiculous as Trump.

Alabama 49th in everything Thank you Mississippi

What you should do is watch HGTV for a couple weeks and take note of housing prices and values across our land.

What you will notice (as I did repeatedly) is that what you can buy in Alabama for 180K would cost you over 850K in a typical blue state.

Cost of living is the real factor. You could live a better life here in Ohio making $15.00 an hour than you could in NYC making $25.00 an hour.

This is why blue states are screaming like pigs with the new tax laws Trump created. Red and purple states have no problem with it because not many have a home they paid over 750K. A 750K or more expensive home just about buys you a mansion in our states. 750K houses in blue states are middle-class because of their cost of living.

Because their wages are so inflated, of course they pay more in taxes. It's not that they have that much more than people in other states, it's that their purchasing power is so weak compared to other states.

Forum List

Back