🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Building the wall is the most critical political issue in America, we must do it

Will you vote for Trump in 2020? This is best guess only

• Voted for Trump in 2016 and will again in 2020

• Voted for Trump in 2016 but won't in 2020

• Didn't vote for Trump in 2016 but will in 2020

• Voted for Hillary in 2016 and will vote Democrat in 2020

• Voted third party in 2016 and will vote third party in 2020

Results are only viewable after voting.
I hope we build the wall. I really do.

It will be worth whatever taxes it cost just so I can have a giant belly laugh when the pseuedocons eagerly wait for the wall to improve our economy and create jobs all around the nation.

That laugh will be worth every penny. Every penny.
…and it won’t keep the scary brown people out who don’t speak American.

Does the right wing, have no Faith in Capitalism?
Clearly not.

They also have no faith in fiscal responsibility – the ‘wall’ of bigotry, fear, and hate is the epitome of wasteful government spending.
. The wall of bigotry, fear, and hate eh ?? Go pedal your bullcrap to the fools who will listen, because most Americans know the game with these cheap labor illegals, and these no background checked criminal aliens now being protected in these so called sanctuary cities.

In the end, if we don't build the wall, the Democrats will smother us. They have already flipped California and New Mexico into solid blue States. Illegal voters have turned Nevada light blue. And they have turned Texas and Arizona from solid to light red.

The issue of illegal immigration has been an endless game of kick the can for decades. But this is it. The authoritarian leftist Democrat party is on the verge of a stranglehold on the country and the end of our freedom. That's why the Democrats fight so hysterically against the wall. They don't think it won't work, they know it will.

The reason this is THE issue is that for that reason, every other issue is dependent on the wall. If we don't build the wall, then Texas will eventually flip and with that alone we're done. Hispanics over time like all other Americans become more conservative as they become more successful. But that takes time and a million illegals coming here a year floods that.

I didn't vote for Trump last time for two main reasons. First, I'm a capitalist and he isn't. Free trade is the beating heart of capitalism. Second, he has been a pig to women. Unlike Democrats who voted twice for a sexual predator and again for his hoe who attacked his victims again, that does matter to me.

But now it's down to this. We must end the endless flow now. And for me, my decision of whether I will vote for him comes down to this. Build the wall and I'll vote for him. Don't, and I won't. I can't imagine what would make me flip from that. This is THE political question in our country. We must build the wall, and build it now.

I voted that I did not vote for 2016 but I will in 2020 because I believe/hope he'll actually do it.

Please explain your vote if you voted you will change your vote regarding Trump either way.

Just let it go Trump is a conartist the wall will never be built.

Did Trump come up with the WALL talk on his own during the campaign or did he have specific groups feeding him his talking points about illegals and the wall to stop them ?? If it was a group or groups, then where are they now ??

Who were Trumps handlers, and are they even in his circle any longer ??

You know alot of people/supporters got on board with the big talk just because they knew that if he could make the Demon-crats uncomfortable for even a split second, then they would cheer him on no matter how outrageous the rehtoric was. You had the build that Wall crowd, the lock her up crowd, the support the middle class crowd, the reformer for everything wrong crowd, and it all resonated big time.

Wasn't Trump led by the birther crowd to challenge the legitamacy of Obamas birth certificate ? What happened to that crowd ??

Otherwise, is Trump really just a mouthpiece for all those who lost their voice in America, and a heroe to their causes even if some of their causes may have been a little off in their accuracy on what their overall problems actually we're or is it that Trump is being taken away from them by a far more powerful group be it the establishment crowd in Washington DC ?? Are we losing to the establishment crowd, the deep state crowd or just the status quoe crowd who just can't stand any shake up to the game in which they have created over many years now ??

Did Trump come up with the WALL talk on his own during the campaign or did he have specific groups feeding him his talking points about illegals and the wall to stop them ?? If it was a group or groups, then where are they now ??

You know alot of people/supporters got on board with the big talk just because they knew that if he could make the Demon-crats uncomfortable for even a split second, then they would cheer him on no matter how outrageous the rehtoric was. You had the build that Wall crowd, the lock her up crowd, the support the middle class crowd, the reformer for everything wrong crowd, and it all resonated big time.

Wasn't Trump led by the birther crowd to challenge the legitamacy of Obamas birth certificate ? What happened to that crowd ??

Otherwise, is Trump really just a mouthpiece for all those who lost their voice in America, and a heroe to their causes even if some of their causes may have been a little off in their accuracy on what their overall problems actually we're or is it that Trump is being taken away from them by a far more powerful group be it the establishment crowd in Washington DC ?? Are we losing to the establishment crowd, the deep state crowd or just the status quoe crowd who just can't stand any shake up to the game in which they have created over many years now ??

Trump was smart enough (or I thought he was) to appeal to voters who found the immigration issue the most serious of all. He understood that other candidates were just dancing around the problem with their idiotic talk about reform. But we did"t ask for any reform and Trump knew it.

IMO, he now not only lost reelection, but the Congress and Senate to boot. Many from his largest group of supporters won't come out to vote Republican any longer. People are pissed.

When he first signed a budget, he didn't get the wall and promised us "next time." Well......next time is here, and instead of a wall, we got funding for PP, funding for sanctuary cities, funding for liberal media outlets, and some additional military spending. We only got one thing on our list, and that one thing was not at the top of our list.

So the libs were right all along. Trump won't come through for us either. Now the country will continue it's cesspool into demise as we keep racking up debt and getting very little in return.

Trump was smart enough (or I thought he was) to appeal to voters who found the immigration issue the most serious of all. He understood that other candidates were just dancing around the problem with their idiotic talk about reform. But we did"t ask for any reform and Trump knew it.

IMO, he now not only lost reelection, but the Congress and Senate to boot. Many from his largest group of supporters won't come out to vote Republican any longer. People are pissed.

When he first signed a budget, he didn't get the wall and promised us "next time." Well......next time is here, and instead of a wall, we got funding for PP, funding for sanctuary cities, funding for liberal media outlets, and some additional military spending. We only got one thing on our list, and that one thing was not at the top of our list.

So the libs were right all along. Trump won't come through for us either. Now the country will continue it's cesspool into demise as we keep racking up debt and getting very little in return.

Maybe Trump realized that pushing through radical change, that's only supported by a narrow majority of the country, is counter-productive and harmful to the country (even if you approve in the short term)?

I'm just kidding of course. Trump realizes nothing.

The priorities should have been in this order.

1. Drain the swamp

2. Investigate the investigators if we're set up.

3. Stop the insane leftist agenda on this country.

4. Stop sanctuary cities immediately. Take quick actions using the laws already on the books. Lock up any official breaking those laws.

5. Assess the border for a comprehensive reform that includes taking actions to stop illegal crossings, tunnelling, violations of employers hiring illegals without proper authorization. They would then have them bused across the border at legal checkpoints for temporary work status in country. Apply technology in areas of need along with man power to stop the crossings. Create a repatriotation program in concert with the Mexican government for the illegal crossers to be accepted back to Mexico, and a promise by the Mexican government that they will create a program that monitors those who are accepted back for 2 years in order to assure us that they won't be crossing again.

6. Process all illegals here, and if they currently are holding a job, and have been on that job for 1 year, then they are given a work pass that allows them to remain in country while working on that same job. If the job changes, then the employer must notify the feds, and the foriegn worker is to report to the nearest social security office in order to get his or her status upgraded and changed to the new employer for which they are transferring to.

Note - All Military matters here and abroad are intertwined with all of the above, and of course holds no specific order in the President's administering of such matters as is needed.

Why did Liar in Chief Trump lie about the new budget funding his dopey wall? Why do the sucker Trump supporters not acknowledge that he tricked and lied to them again?

Why did Liar in Chief Trump lie about the new budget funding his dopey wall? Why do the sucker Trump supporters not acknowledge that he tricked and lied to them again?
. May not have been a trick, but more of a realization of exactly what can be done within a polarized nation fighting with each other constantly. Imagine what could be done if the nation wasn't so polarized, and could sit down at the table to work things out ? Trump if listening to the people, and the people were better unified, then great things could happen. Pipe dream ?? Might be after the radicalization of this country has gone way to far now.

Maybe Trump realized that pushing through radical change, that's only supported by a narrow majority of the country, is counter-productive and harmful to the country (even if you approve in the short term)?

Stopping illegal immigration is radical change? No, that's not radical change. Commie Care was radical change.

Stopping illegal immigration is radical change? No, that's not radical change.
Walling off our nation is radical change. And there's no consensus behind it.

Commie Care was radical change.

Yep. Radical change, pushed through with a slim majority. How well did that work out?

The day before yesterday I was giving the REPs a fifty fifty chance of holding Congress. After Trump signed the budget I give the REPs a five percent chance of holding the Congress.
And a ten percent chance of holding the Senate.
I now give Trump a ten percent chance of being reelected. That's IF he at least starts building the wall.
I'm VERY disappointed in Trump.
He got rolled by the DEMs.
In September the DEMs WILL happily shut down the government until the midterms. 100% guaranteed.
The REPs had it all and they fucked up!

Stopping illegal immigration is radical change? No, that's not radical change.

Commie Care was radical change.

Yep. Radical change, pushed through with a slim majority. How well did that work out?
. The belief that Trump was thinking he could WALL off the nation from Mexico with a physical wall (by the Demon-crats interpreting of this in that way), uh is radical thinking on the Demon-crats part, but if they could sell it as a talking point in the overall discussion, then of course the political attacks are enhanced by any means nessesary by those crats right ??

Has Trump been set up, and is he constantly being set up ??

What's radical about it? We have fences up already.
. Heck the actual drawing of a line of separation is a wall. It's called a border line for a reason, and laws to enforce the line is there for a reason. Some nations will shoot, and ask questions later if the line is crossed. Others take crossers into custody for interrogation purposes for national security, and then deport them. A nation without borders is no nation at all, and that leads to complete chaos over time.

. Heck the actual drawing of a line of separation is a wall. It's called a border line for a reason, and laws to enforce the line is there for a reason. Some nations will shoot, and ask questions later if the line is crossed. Others take crossers into custody for interrogation purposes for national security, and then deport them. A nation without borders is no nation at all, and that leads to complete chaos over time.

But can you do a triple toe loop?

But can you do a triple toe loop?
. Ran out of something to say ?

In the end, if we don't build the wall, the Democrats will smother us. They have already flipped California and New Mexico into solid blue States. Illegal voters have turned Nevada light blue. And they have turned Texas and Arizona from solid to light red.

The issue of illegal immigration has been an endless game of kick the can for decades. But this is it. The authoritarian leftist Democrat party is on the verge of a stranglehold on the country and the end of our freedom. That's why the Democrats fight so hysterically against the wall. They don't think it won't work, they know it will.

The reason this is THE issue is that for that reason, every other issue is dependent on the wall. If we don't build the wall, then Texas will eventually flip and with that alone we're done. Hispanics over time like all other Americans become more conservative as they become more successful. But that takes time and a million illegals coming here a year floods that.

I didn't vote for Trump last time for two main reasons. First, I'm a capitalist and he isn't. Free trade is the beating heart of capitalism. Second, he has been a pig to women. Unlike Democrats who voted twice for a sexual predator and again for his hoe who attacked his victims again, that does matter to me.

But now it's down to this. We must end the endless flow now. And for me, my decision of whether I will vote for him comes down to this. Build the wall and I'll vote for him. Don't, and I won't. I can't imagine what would make me flip from that. This is THE political question in our country. We must build the wall, and build it now.

I voted that I did not vote for 2016 but I will in 2020 because I believe/hope he'll actually do it.

Please explain your vote if you voted you will change your vote regarding Trump either way.

Just let it go Trump is a conartist the wall will never be built.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is a curious thing

Forum List

Back