Building the wall is the most critical political issue in America, we must do it

Will you vote for Trump in 2020? This is best guess only

• Voted for Trump in 2016 and will again in 2020

• Voted for Trump in 2016 but won't in 2020

• Didn't vote for Trump in 2016 but will in 2020

• Voted for Hillary in 2016 and will vote Democrat in 2020

• Voted third party in 2016 and will vote third party in 2020

Results are only viewable after voting.
In the end, if we don't build the wall, the Democrats will smother us. They have already flipped California and New Mexico into solid blue States. Illegal voters have turned Nevada light blue. And they have turned Texas and Arizona from solid to light red.

The issue of illegal immigration has been an endless game of kick the can for decades. But this is it. The authoritarian leftist Democrat party is on the verge of a stranglehold on the country and the end of our freedom. That's why the Democrats fight so hysterically against the wall. They don't think it won't work, they know it will.

The reason this is THE issue is that for that reason, every other issue is dependent on the wall. If we don't build the wall, then Texas will eventually flip and with that alone we're done. Hispanics over time like all other Americans become more conservative as they become more successful. But that takes time and a million illegals coming here a year floods that.

I didn't vote for Trump last time for two main reasons. First, I'm a capitalist and he isn't. Free trade is the beating heart of capitalism. Second, he has been a pig to women. Unlike Democrats who voted twice for a sexual predator and again for his hoe who attacked his victims again, that does matter to me.

But now it's down to this. We must end the endless flow now. And for me, my decision of whether I will vote for him comes down to this. Build the wall and I'll vote for him. Don't, and I won't. I can't imagine what would make me flip from that. This is THE political question in our country. We must build the wall, and build it now.

I voted that I did not vote for 2016 but I will in 2020 because I believe/hope he'll actually do it.

Please explain your vote if you voted you will change your vote regarding Trump either way.

You mean that WALL that Mexico was supposed to pay for? :auiqs.jpg: The 1.6 billion they just appropriated is to fix existing fences along the border.

The bill provides $1.6 billion for barriers along the U.S.-Mexico border, but with some serious strings attached. Of the total, $251 million is earmarked specifically for “secondary fencing” near San Diego, where fencing is already in place; $445 million is for no more than 25 miles of “levee fencing”; $196 million is for “primary pedestrian fencing” in the Rio Grande Valley; $445 million is for the replacement of existing fencing in that area.
Here’s what Congress is stuffing into its $1.3 trillion spending bill – The Denver Post

Here is how effective they've been. If you watch the entire video they'll tell about the 240 tunnels they have already found in the San Diego Region alone. Basically if you build a 1000 mile wall you'll have a 1000 tunnels underneath it, as soon as it's built.

Border patrol agent explores newly discovered US-Mexico drug tunnel with GoPro camera

As for as voting for Trump for a second term, he's not going to make it through his 1st term.

Not when he's stupid enough to do this.

Last edited:
In the end, if we don't build the wall, the Democrats will smother us. They have already flipped California and New Mexico into solid blue States. Illegal voters have turned Nevada light blue. And they have turned Texas and Arizona from solid to light red.

The issue of illegal immigration has been an endless game of kick the can for decades. But this is it. The authoritarian leftist Democrat party is on the verge of a stranglehold on the country and the end of our freedom. That's why the Democrats fight so hysterically against the wall. They don't think it won't work, they know it will.

The reason this is THE issue is that for that reason, every other issue is dependent on the wall. If we don't build the wall, then Texas will eventually flip and with that alone we're done. Hispanics over time like all other Americans become more conservative as they become more successful. But that takes time and a million illegals coming here a year floods that.

I didn't vote for Trump last time for two main reasons. First, I'm a capitalist and he isn't. Free trade is the beating heart of capitalism. Second, he has been a pig to women. Unlike Democrats who voted twice for a sexual predator and again for his hoe who attacked his victims again, that does matter to me.

But now it's down to this. We must end the endless flow now. And for me, my decision of whether I will vote for him comes down to this. Build the wall and I'll vote for him. Don't, and I won't. I can't imagine what would make me flip from that. This is THE political question in our country. We must build the wall, and build it now.

I voted that I did not vote for 2016 but I will in 2020 because I believe/hope he'll actually do it.

Please explain your vote if you voted you will change your vote regarding Trump either way.

You mean that WALL that Mexico was supposed to pay for? :auiqs.jpg:

Don't give a shit who pays for the wall as long as it's built. It's a pittance of spending for the result. So you only care about illegals going to emergency rooms if Mexico pays for it? Should illegals go to schools only if Mexico pays for it? Or do you suddenly not give a shit?

Don't give a shit who pays for the wall as long as it's built. It's a pittance of spending for the result. So you only care about illegals going to emergency rooms if Mexico pays for it? Should illegals go to schools only if Mexico pays for it? Or do you suddenly not give a shit?

It's not going to be built--can you READ what I just gave you? They're spending the 1.6 billion that they just appropriated to FIX existing fences.

"The bill provides $1.6 billion for barriers along the U.S.-Mexico border, but with some serious strings attached. Of the total, $251 million is earmarked specifically for “secondary fencing” near San Diego, where fencing is already in place; $445 million is for no more than 25 miles of “levee fencing”; $196 million is for “primary pedestrian fencing” in the Rio Grande Valley; $445 million is for the replacement of existing fencing in that area."
Here’s what Congress is stuffing into its $1.3 trillion spending bill – The Denver Post

While Trump says Mexicans are great climbers they're also great diggers.

mexicantunnel.jpg

There's many more pictures of these tunnels at this link.
pictures of mexican tunnels - Yahoo Search Results Yahoo Image Search Results

Most Americans right now, don't want to waste money on building the WALL.
Analysis | Most Americans don’t want the wall, don’t think Mexico will pay for it and don’t believe it will happen

Not when this money could be better spent on high tech motion detectors, and more border patrol stations. Something they can SEE--can and will ALWAYS be compromised, something they CAN'T see--they won't even attempt to cross.

In this video you'll get to see one of their drive-thru tunnels.

Last edited:

It's not going to be built--can you READ what I just gave you? They're spending the 1.6 billion that they just appropriated to FIX existing fences.

"The bill provides $1.6 billion for barriers along the U.S.-Mexico border, but with some serious strings attached. Of the total, $251 million is earmarked specifically for “secondary fencing” near San Diego, where fencing is already in place; $445 million is for no more than 25 miles of “levee fencing”; $196 million is for “primary pedestrian fencing” in the Rio Grande Valley; $445 million is for the replacement of existing fencing in that area."

mexicantunnel.jpg

Analysis | Most Americans don’t want the wall, don’t think Mexico will pay for it and don’t believe it will happen

Not when this money could be better spent on high tech motion detectors, and more border patrol stations. Something they can SEE--can and will ALWAYS be compromised, something they CAN'T see--they won't even attempt to cross.

If you can't dazzle them with your wit, baffle them with your bull shit.

So stupid bitch. Simple question. You only want to pay for illegal aliens if Mexico pays for them? Education, medical care, welfare? You say send the stupid bitches back unless Mexico pays for them????

What about that question don't you understand?

mexicantunnel.jpg

If you can't dazzle them with your wit, baffle them with your bull shit.

So stupid bitch. Simple question. You only want to pay for illegal aliens if Mexico pays for them? Education, medical care, welfare? You say send the stupid bitches back unless Mexico pays for them????

What about that question don't you understand?

Look Dumbass there's PROOF that walls and fences don't WORK.

You're not trying to keep them out, what you're trying to do is pump up TRUMP. You have no interest in keeping illegals out of this country.

33603D9300000578-3550372-image-a-8_1461209677487.jpg

Border patrol agent explores newly discovered US-Mexico drug tunnel with GoPro camera

You're just an ass wipe of Donald Trump--and want to him keep his main campaign promise--so you can see "look" he kept his promise. Build a fucking worthless 60+ billion dollar --1000 mile wall, that would have a 1000 tunnels underneath it as soon as it's built. That's what you really want.

the_trumps_mexico_wall__marian_kamensky.jpeg

Last edited:
I hope we build the wall. I really do.

It will be worth whatever taxes it cost just so I can have a giant belly laugh when the pseuedocons eagerly wait for the wall to improve our economy and create jobs all around the nation.

That laugh will be worth every penny. Every penny.

It will be worth whatever taxes it cost just so I can have a giant belly laugh when the pseuedocons eagerly wait for the wall to improve our economy and create jobs all around the nation.

Right. Because the Democrats are so scared to death of the wall because of the humor involved.

Right. Because the Democrats are so scared to death of the wall because of the humor involved.
I'm not scared of the wall. I find it hilarious how sexually stimulated you pseudocons have become over Trump's erotic descriptions of it.

I'm not scared of the wall. I find it hilarious how sexually stimulated you pseudocons have become over Trump's erotic descriptions of it.

Oh, so it's sexually stimulating now?

When are you on the left going to realize this reverse psychology thing doesn't work on us?

"On day one, we will begin working on an impenetrable, physical, tall, powerful, beautiful, Southern border wall." - Donald Trump, August 31, 2016. :boobies:

Trump is a world class huckster, a master at telling the marks exactly what they want to hear. I gotta give it to him.

Look Dumbass there's PROOF that walls and fences don't WORK.

Actually........more proof that they do work:

Hungary credits razor wire border fence for almost 100 percent drop in illegal migration
. Yes.. Different ideas bring different results.

Razor wire fence eh ??

Hmmm.. The do gooder leftist worry when a death row inmate (responsible for some of the most henious crimes ever), might feel a bit uncomfortable when administering a drug to end his pathetic life, so you know how they would scream bloody hell if someone cut themselves on razor wire.

• "On day one, we will begin working on an impenetrable, physical, tall, powerful, beautiful, Southern border wall." - Donald Trump, August 31, 2016. :boobies:
Hubba, hubba

You're making my jack boots tingle.

Trump is a world class huckster, a master at telling the marks exactly what they want to hear. I gotta give it to him.
I have to disagree. Trump is a fairly clumsy and amateurish huckster. Both Clintons were better.

Forum List

Back