Bullock enters race

What in the world is the point?

Maybe he's just trying to pad his resume for his state.

I like bullock.

If he is the nominee agtainst Trump, I will probably vote for him.

Nothing will change on abortion and gay marriage if Trump is re-elected, and there is nothing substantial Dems can add to what we already have, so both issues are really irrelevant.

Wow. They are going to need a bigger clown car.

I should have kept my 1995 Fleetwood Pimpmobile, I could have lent it to the Dems. The Dem Party leaders need to take the lead from America's Pimp profession in dealing with the problem of transporting large numbers of hoes.

I like bullock.

If he is the nominee agtainst Trump, I will probably vote for him.

Nothing will change on abortion and gay marriage if Trump is re-elected, and there is nothing substantial Dems can add to what we already have, so both issues are really irrelevant.

Bullock is the sane dem in the clown car. He'll quickly get smashed by the other 21 freaks.

He is more likable than many other Democrats than are running, that’s for sure, he doesn’t seem as extreme.

He is more likable than many other Democrats than are running, that’s for sure, he doesn’t seem as extreme.
... which means he has zero chance from the start!
Maybe, but you gotta start somewhere in fixing the Democratic PArty.

The GOP Establishment is too corrupt to allow it to become the sole viable party in the nation.

Corrupt? A party that elected a non-politician over 17 other mostly professional politicians? You are describing a political party, but it is not the Republicans.

This guy wants to be President?
upload_2019-5-14_9-17-39.png

The GOP Establishment is too corrupt to allow it to become the sole viable party in the nation.
Corrupt? A party that elected a non-politician over 17 other mostly professional politicians? You are describing a political party, but it is not the Republicans.
Yep, a Party Establishment that is still trying to undermine its own President and tried many times to derail his nomination.

A party Establishment grown very comfortable eating the scraps that fell from the Democrats FDR patronage system.

Forum List

Back