Well if Bloomberg entering into the 2020 president race didn't spell it out for you this should

How were they supposed to get their witnesses with Trump suing each subpoena? The McGann challenge from the Mueller probe lasted about 8 months in court.

Well, what happened to their whistleblower? Didn't they tell us all that they had "overwhelming evidence" to impeach? Ha ha! Yes, they did.

BTW, did you know that Joe Biden also set up his brother to make money in Iraq?
Yes they had a case and they made their case. And the Republicans were too much in the tank to allow facts to come out that would likely debunk their spin and expose the White House as liars. The info is going to come out eventually... it’s not a mystery that Trumps lies will be exposed. Don’t suppose you care though. It’s all about winning, right?!

What do you think about Joe setting up his brother in Iraq and his son in Ukraine?
How were they supposed to get their witnesses with Trump suing each subpoena? The McGann challenge from the Mueller probe lasted about 8 months in court.

Well, what happened to their whistleblower? Didn't they tell us all that they had "overwhelming evidence" to impeach? Ha ha! Yes, they did.

Yes they had a case and they made their case. And the Republicans were too much in the tank to allow facts to come out that would likely debunk their spin and expose the White House as liars. The info is going to come out eventually... it’s not a mystery that Trumps lies will be exposed. Don’t suppose you care though. It’s all about winning, right?!

What do you think about Joe setting up his brother in Iraq and his son in Ukraine?
i think it’s a predictable and rather pathetic smear tactic that makes me lose respect for you for spreading and believing it. It happened in 2011 for crying out loud and had no linkage to Joe using his office to do anything illegal. Just like the Hunter situation. Joe was VP for 8 years, we know him. Trying to now paint him as a criminal is weak and pathetic.

Trump needs a “Crooked Hillary” so his crowds can chant Lock him/her up at his rally’s. We’ve seen the playbook. He is going after joe right now. Don’t be a puppet Chris, you’re better than that.

Your buddy Joe is dirty, sorry. :( But, but, Trump's phone call. Bad orange man. :(

A little bit from my link post #67:

Make no mistake: What Joe Biden did in 2011 is hardly less scandalous.

It was in June of that year that HillStone International, a relatively new homebuilding concern, landed a $1,500,000,000 contract to build homes in Iraq.

Vice President Biden’s brother, James Biden, had landed an executive position at HillStone just months earlier.

To understand just how grave, how corrupt, how unseemly this is, consider the backdrop to Biden’s 2011 family deal-making.

Starting in 2009, just after then Vice President Biden took oversight of the Obama administration’s Iraq policy, the U.S. began to withdraw from a mangled Iraq.

The withdrawal, completed in 2011, only made things worse for the people of Iraq.

If the initial invasion broke their means of maintaining order and securing their own towns and families, the withdrawal went one, brutal step further.

Under Biden, the U.S. abandoned those vulnerable Iraqis while creating a power vacuum that aided their enemies–merciless Jihadist militants.

Over the coming months and years, much of Iraq was reduced to rubble.

As I reported when I returned from a visit to the region:

Here’s what the locals told me. After the U.S. invaded, dissolved their army, fitfully tried to keep order, then finally — under Obama — cut and ran, those towns were captured by ISIS. The men and boys were hunted, the girls kidnapped and raped. The survivors hid out in the hills. Then U.S. airstrikes flattened all the buildings. Then ISIS booby-trapped the rubble and burned whatever was left.

Even as that tragedy began to unfold, one of its high architects, 2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden, had already found a way to enrich his family at the expense of the most vulnerable people of Iraq.

The Bidens denied it, but David Richter Jr, president of HillStone’s parent company Hill International, was very forthcoming about the value he saw in taking James Biden onboard as Executive Vice President of Hillstone’s housing development in November 2010.

According to a person who was present, Richter told a group of investors that it really helped to have “the brother of the vice president as a partner.”

In 2012, Richter’s father boasted to the Fox Business Network: “People who have important names tend to get in the door easier,” and even joked that if James Biden “had the name Obama he would get in the door easier.”

The same year, the New York Post’s Charles Gasparino reported on what he called a “good deal for [Hillstone International], a relative newcomer to building homes — and for James Biden, who as one partner will get a good share of that $1.5 billion.”
Yes, I read the article, you didn’t need to post the whole thing. It’s a very fancy way to frame a narrative. Can’t believe you fall for bait like that. Here’s the thing, if all these criminal acts that Joe has been pulling for years were true then Trumps DOJ would have him in jail. Know why he’s not? Because it’s all smear tactic bullshit. Wake up Chris

i think it’s a predictable and rather pathetic smear tactic that makes me lose respect for you for spreading and believing it. It happened in 2011 for crying out loud and had no linkage to Joe using his office to do anything illegal. Just like the Hunter situation. Joe was VP for 8 years, we know him. Trying to now paint him as a criminal is weak and pathetic.

Trump needs a “Crooked Hillary” so his crowds can chant Lock him/her up at his rally’s. We’ve seen the playbook. He is going after joe right now. Don’t be a puppet Chris, you’re better than that.

Your buddy Joe is dirty, sorry. :( But, but, Trump's phone call. Bad orange man. :(

It was in June of that year that HillStone International, a relatively new homebuilding concern, landed a $1,500,000,000 contract to build homes in Iraq.

Vice President Biden’s brother, James Biden, had landed an executive position at HillStone just months earlier.

To understand just how grave, how corrupt, how unseemly this is, consider the backdrop to Biden’s 2011 family deal-making.

Starting in 2009, just after then Vice President Biden took oversight of the Obama administration’s Iraq policy, the U.S. began to withdraw from a mangled Iraq.

The withdrawal, completed in 2011, only made things worse for the people of Iraq.

If the initial invasion broke their means of maintaining order and securing their own towns and families, the withdrawal went one, brutal step further.

Under Biden, the U.S. abandoned those vulnerable Iraqis while creating a power vacuum that aided their enemies–merciless Jihadist militants.

Here’s what the locals told me. After the U.S. invaded, dissolved their army, fitfully tried to keep order, then finally — under Obama — cut and ran, those towns were captured by ISIS. The men and boys were hunted, the girls kidnapped and raped. The survivors hid out in the hills. Then U.S. airstrikes flattened all the buildings. Then ISIS booby-trapped the rubble and burned whatever was left.

Even as that tragedy began to unfold, one of its high architects, 2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden, had already found a way to enrich his family at the expense of the most vulnerable people of Iraq.

The Bidens denied it, but David Richter Jr, president of HillStone’s parent company Hill International, was very forthcoming about the value he saw in taking James Biden onboard as Executive Vice President of Hillstone’s housing development in November 2010.

According to a person who was present, Richter told a group of investors that it really helped to have “the brother of the vice president as a partner.”

In 2012, Richter’s father boasted to the Fox Business Network: “People who have important names tend to get in the door easier,” and even joked that if James Biden “had the name Obama he would get in the door easier.”

The same year, the New York Post’s Charles Gasparino reported on what he called a “good deal for [Hillstone International], a relative newcomer to building homes — and for James Biden, who as one partner will get a good share of that $1.5 billion.”
Yes, I read the article, you didn’t need to post the whole thing. It’s a very fancy way to frame a narrative. Can’t believe you fall for bait like that. Here’s the thing, if all these criminal acts that Joe has been pulling for years were true then Trumps DOJ would have him in jail. Know why he’s not? Because it’s all smear tactic bullshit. Wake up Chris

Ha! Obviously you didn't read it if you think I posted the whole thing. :D That's not bait. Those are facts. Joe is dirty. It's not easy to convict and jail a politician who has been in office for 40 years and who has high connections all over the place. You are a naïve leftist. Sad.

Ha! Obviously you didn't read it if you think I posted the whole thing. :D That's not bait. Those are facts. Joe is dirty. It's not easy to convict and jail a politician who has been in office for 40 years and who has high connections all over the place. You are a naïve leftist. Sad.
you don’t think Trump and Barr could indict Biden if they had REAL proof that he committed crimes? Really? You think they would just let it go and cover for him. Come on Chris

you don’t think Trump and Barr could indict Biden if they had REAL proof that he committed crimes? Really? You think they would just let it go and cover for him. Come on Chris

Well, geesh, when they so much as ask a question about it, and get reamed out over it, then . . . NO.

If John Kerry enters the race the democrats are openly admitting there is no democrat that can beat President Trump
John Kerry overheard discussing possible 2020 bid amid concern of 'Sanders taking down the Democratic Party'
Former Secretary of State John Kerry — one of Joe Biden's highest-profile endorsers — was overheard Sunday on the phone at a Des Moines hotel explaining what he would have to do to enter the presidential race amid "the possibility of Bernie Sanders taking down the Democratic Party — down whole."

John Kerry would be awesome! Better then Hillary.

You are funny though. You keep on harping on a phone call, while ignoring what Biden has done. :D

Well, geesh, when they so much as ask a question about it, and get reamed out over it, then . . . NO.
Ok Chris. If that’s how you really see it then there’s nothing I can do to help you. I guess the president and AG are just powerless

Ok Chris. If that’s how you really see it then there’s nothing I can do to help you. I guess the president and AG are just powerless

What do you think they were trying to do when asking Ukraine about quid pro Joe? Lol. The corrupt leftists in our government stopped them.

^^^

WHILE his son was working for Burisma making 85 grand a month! ROFL.

Now that this impeachment stuff is behind them, let's hope not! I've heard that there are investigations into Bidens and their Burisma connections going on in the Ukraine. Let's hope that's true. Let's hope they investigate what happened in Iraq as well as the other politicians and their shady dealings. That would be AWESOME. :eusa_dance: This is exactly what I hoped would happen when I voted for Trump.

CBS News asked Michael Bloomberg — who is campaigning in California during the Iowa Caucuses — about his feud with President Trump, and whether people want to see two billionaires fighting on Twitter.

Bloomberg: "Two billionaires? Who's the second one?"

You are funny though. You keep on harping on a phone call, while ignoring what Biden has done. :D
What have I said about the phone call?

:uhh:

Dude, sit yourself down and forget about your TDS for a while and really look at the bigger picture here. Consider everything.

What do you think they were trying to do when asking Ukraine about quid pro Joe? Lol. The corrupt leftists in our government stopped them.

That’s not how you initiate investigations Chris. Especially when it is on political opponents. Do you really not understand how dangerous that is? We have a process to initiate investigation and they need to. E based on facts and evidence. Trump didn’t have that so he took the Blackfoot shady approach. And he got caught. We all know it

Now that this impeachment stuff is behind them, let's hope not! I've heard that there are investigations into Bidens and their Burisma connections going on in the Ukraine. Let's hope that's true. Let's hope they investigate what happened in Iraq as well as the other politicians and their shady dealings. That would be AWESOME. :eusa_dance: This is exactly what I hoped would happen when I voted for Trump.
I hate to burst your bubble but nothing’s going to happen on either front

That’s not how you initiate investigations Chris. Especially when it is on political opponents. Do you really not understand how dangerous that is? We have a process to initiate investigation and they need to. E based on facts and evidence. Trump didn’t have that so he took the Blackfoot shady approach. And he got caught. We all know it

Okay, I see that you are too far gone into the TDS to be rational. Good bye. :D

I hate to burst your bubble but nothing’s going to happen on either front

You hope note, is what you should say. It would shatter your world view. :D LOL! It's gonna come out. Even reporters are starting to ask questions, and Joe is getting upset.

You said I was harping on a phone call... what did I say about the phone call?

You said I was harping on a phone call... what did I say about the phone call?

You were just talking about it in your last post. ROFL. Anyways, I have wasted enough of my time here with a TDS inflicted leftist. I am going to go do something more productive now. Bye bye now!

Forum List

Back