Well if Bloomberg entering into the 2020 president race didn't spell it out for you this should

I can't believe anyone would vote for a man who tried to ban Big Gulps. Democrats are so stupid. He's also an old rich white male, exactly what they say they hate.
There has to be something mentally wrong with a person who is so eager to waste billions of dollars even if it's their money.
Think how they would handle your money

I don't like his control freak nature. I find that much more concerning.

It's also funny how the democrats scream about rich old white men, and those are their main contenders. Lol. This just proves they are psychos.
Or it means that you don’t understand what they are “screaming about“

It’s also wrong to not go into work, it’s not criminal but you can still get fired for it... doesn’t have to be a crime for it to be wrong.

Comparing not going into work to high level political warfare may work for you.

Most likely, only you.
Good luck!
I'm not comparing the two... I’m making a point that somebody doesn’t need to commit a crime to get fired.

If a president locked himself in his room and watched CNN and tweeted all day so you think there would be any cause to impeach or fire him even though he didn’t commit a crime?

If, if, if.....maybe, maybe, maybe....possibly, possibly, possibly....
Can’t give a straight answer to a straight question Ha? Figures

You haven't asked a straight question since 'Hector was a pup'.
More diversions. Shocking!

I can't believe anyone would vote for a man who tried to ban Big Gulps. Democrats are so stupid. He's also an old rich white male, exactly what they say they hate.
There has to be something mentally wrong with a person who is so eager to waste billions of dollars even if it's their money.
Think how they would handle your money

I don't like his control freak nature. I find that much more concerning.

It's also funny how the democrats scream about rich old white men, and those are their main contenders. Lol. This just proves they are psychos.
Or it means that you don’t understand what they are “screaming about“

Sure I do. Old rich white men. Everyone is oppressed by old rich white men. Lol. Leftists are so foolish, silly, naive, and juvenile in their views.

Huh? Did you not understand what I wrote? Read slower. I wasn’t literally saying that YOU said that. It’s an expression... half say trump was wrong and half say he was perfect. There’s a split there.

Crime is wrong. But there was no crime.
So the half that you profess say he's wrong, are indeed, themselves wrong!
It’s also wrong to not go into work, it’s not criminal but you can still get fired for it... doesn’t have to be a crime for it to be wrong.
Dude the president has done more for America than the last three combined even with the party of obstruction democrats trying to stop him.
What does that have to do with anything I said?

So you want to be able to impeach presidents when they have not committed a crime, because they are late for work? Lol! I hope the republicans remember that. The democrat party has made a CIRCUS of impeachment, and it won't be forgotten.
Of course not, why would you say something like that?! I said nothing even close to that.

I think a president should be able to be impeached for not performing the duties of his office and also if they abuse the power of their office. I don’t think it needs to match up to some penal code. I think the standards should be extremely high and the consensus of the congress who decides about impeachment should be an overwhelming majority.

I never understood why people care so much about big gulps? Is it seriously that big of an issue for you?

It's not Big Gulps. It is the principle of banning things. Do you not see this?
I don’t mind common sense restraints on consumer products. I hated the plastic bag ban when it first went to affect, I thought it was ridiculous. But then I did beach cleanups and realized how much plastic was floating around our oceans and polluting our environment. Now I use the reusable bags when I go to the supermarket and it is no big deal. That would not have happened without the ban. That policy is a net positive for our world. I don’t think Banning big gulps is a big deal... people can still buy slushy’s. Why is it a big deal for you?

I never understood why people care so much about big gulps? Is it seriously that big of an issue for you?

I don’t mind common sense restraints on consumer products. I hated the plastic bag ban when it first went to affect, I thought it was ridiculous. But then I did beach cleanups and realized how much plastic was floating around our oceans and polluting our environment. Now I use the reusable bags when I go to the supermarket and it is no big deal. That would not have happened without the ban. That policy is a net positive for our world. I don’t think Banning big gulps is a big deal... people can still buy slushy’s. Why is it a big deal for you?

There is a difference there, and I think you know what it is.

Taking away choices, being tyrannical, not good.

Not to mention, he is an old rich white man, so he MUST be bad. Lol. Just ask a leftist.
I’m a liberal and have no problem with old white guys. You don’t know what your talking about with that “diss”.

How do you feel about seatbelt and helmet laws?

Crime is wrong. But there was no crime.
So the half that you profess say he's wrong, are indeed, themselves wrong!
Dude the president has done more for America than the last three combined even with the party of obstruction democrats trying to stop him.

So you want to be able to impeach presidents when they have not committed a crime, because they are late for work? Lol! I hope the republicans remember that. The democrat party has made a CIRCUS of impeachment, and it won't be forgotten.
Of course not, why would you say something like that?! I said nothing even close to that.

I think a president should be able to be impeached for not performing the duties of his office and also if they abuse the power of their office. I don’t think it needs to match up to some penal code. I think the standards should be extremely high and the consensus of the congress who decides about impeachment should be an overwhelming majority.

I don't think what Trump did rises to "abuse of power." Don't be silly. Everyone wants to know about the goings on in the Ukraine and how deeply our "politicians" are involved.

Well, with the exception of leftists, apparently.

How about you explain it so we can have a real discussion

There is a difference between plastic bags and banning people's choice in a drink. Who was it that pushed plastic bags on consumers anyway? They used to be paper bags, but . . . . leftists thought that it killed too many trees?

I don't think what Trump did rises to "abuse of power." Don't be silly. Everyone wants to know about the goings on in the Ukraine and how deeply our "politicians" are involved.

I don’t think trump should have been impeached either... but the blocking of Information that he and republicans did during this trial was absurd and made him look guilty of more than I assumed. There is a way to investigate and root out corruption. The way Trump went about it was shady and simply wrong.

My grocery store only gives paper bags now. I don't have a problem with that. Plastic bags are not something I want to choose to consume.

This is why I call you people leftists. You are definitely not liberals in any sense of the word. :D

I don’t think trump should have been impeached either... but the blocking of Information that he and republicans did during this trial was absurd and made him look guilty of more than I assumed. There is a way to investigate and root out corruption. The way Trump went about it was shady and simply wrong.

They didn't block anything. The democrats didn't have their shit together because they rushed into a sham impeachment. No reason why anyone should do them any special favors because they had shoddy evidence. They have no one to blame but themselves for that blunder.

There is a difference between plastic bags and banning people's choice in a drink. Who was it that pushed plastic bags on consumers anyway? They used to be paper bags, but . . . . leftists thought that it killed too many trees?
Ok o get it Leftists are evil and responsible for everything bad in this country. You can stop trying so hard to push that point. The point is that constraints on the plastic bags turn out being a better thing for our society. If you don’t like that example how about the seatbelt and helmet laws. Do you think those are good or bad?

They didn't block anything. The democrats didn't have their shit together because they rushed into a sham impeachment. No reason why anyone should do them any special favors because they had shoddy evidence. They have no one to blame but themselves for that blunder.
well now you’re repeating talking points and not displaying an accurate understanding of what happened. Trump blocked docs and ordered witnesses to ignore subpoenas. That’s not transparency or cooperation. He is hiding behind twisted legal arguments that are extremely controversial to justify what is plain and outright obstruction.

well now you’re repeating talking points and not displaying an accurate understanding of what happened. Trump blocked docs and ordered witnesses to ignore subpoenas. That’s not transparency or cooperation. He is hiding behind twisted legal arguments that are extremely controversial to justify what is plain and outright obstruction.

Meh, I really don't think that the lefties were entitled to try to hijack the senate proceedings when they should have had their evidence to present already.

They had their opportunity. They blew it. They have only themselves to blame, and a lot of people are blaming them for making impeachment into a clown show. I'm sure that is why Pelosi delayed in presenting these articles to the senate to begin with.

Of course not, why would you say something like that?! I said nothing even close to that. It just recently concluded

Meh, I really don't think that the lefties were entitled to try to hijack the senate proceedings when they should have had their evidence to present already.
How were they supposed to get their witnesses with Trump suing each subpoena? The McGann challenge from the Mueller probe lasted about 8 months in court.

Forum List

Back