Well if Bloomberg entering into the 2020 president race didn't spell it out for you this should

I don't think what Trump did rises to "abuse of power." Don't be silly. Everyone wants to know about the goings on in the Ukraine and how deeply our "politicians" are involved.

Well, with the exception of leftists, apparently.
I don’t think trump should have been impeached either... but the blocking of Information that he and republicans did during this trial was absurd and made him look guilty of more than I assumed. There is a way to investigate and root out corruption. The way Trump went about it was shady and simply wrong.

They didn't block anything. The democrats didn't have their shit together because they rushed into a sham impeachment. No reason why anyone should do them any special favors because they had shoddy evidence. They have no one to blame but themselves for that blunder.
well now you’re repeating talking points and not displaying an accurate understanding of what happened. Trump blocked docs and ordered witnesses to ignore subpoenas. That’s not transparency or cooperation. He is hiding behind twisted legal arguments that are extremely controversial to justify what is plain and outright obstruction.

Meh, I really don't think that the lefties were entitled to try to hijack the senate proceedings when they should have had their evidence to present already.
How were they supposed to get their witnesses with Trump suing each subpoena? The McGann challenge from the Mueller probe lasted about 8 months in court.

Well, what happened to their whistleblower? Didn't they tell us all that they had "overwhelming evidence" to impeach? Ha ha! Yes, they did.

BTW, did you know that Joe Biden also set up his brother to make money in Iraq?

They had their opportunity. They blew it. They have only themselves to blame, and a lot of people are blaming them for making impeachment into a clown show. I'm sure that is why Pelosi delayed in presenting these articles to the senate to begin with.
I agree that impeachment was a stupid move. But it also exposed a very ugly side of the republicans. The fact that senators wouldn’t allow witnesses to expose the facts is outright embarrassing. Saying the Dems didn’t do their job is a cop out. If your interested in the facts you could of had them. You’re obviously not interested

They had their opportunity. They blew it. They have only themselves to blame, and a lot of people are blaming them for making impeachment into a clown show. I'm sure that is why Pelosi delayed in presenting these articles to the senate to begin with.
I agree that impeachment was a stupid move. But it also exposed a very ugly side of the republicans. The fact that senators wouldn’t allow witnesses to expose the facts is outright embarrassing. Saying the Dems didn’t do their job is a cop out. If your interested in the facts you could of had them. You’re obviously not interested

If republicans are involved (which they probably are), I hope they are exposed as well. This all needs to come out to clean out the swamp creatures from our government. Every one of us would benefit from it.

I don’t think trump should have been impeached either... but the blocking of Information that he and republicans did during this trial was absurd and made him look guilty of more than I assumed. There is a way to investigate and root out corruption. The way Trump went about it was shady and simply wrong.

They didn't block anything. The democrats didn't have their shit together because they rushed into a sham impeachment. No reason why anyone should do them any special favors because they had shoddy evidence. They have no one to blame but themselves for that blunder.
well now you’re repeating talking points and not displaying an accurate understanding of what happened. Trump blocked docs and ordered witnesses to ignore subpoenas. That’s not transparency or cooperation. He is hiding behind twisted legal arguments that are extremely controversial to justify what is plain and outright obstruction.

Meh, I really don't think that the lefties were entitled to try to hijack the senate proceedings when they should have had their evidence to present already.
How were they supposed to get their witnesses with Trump suing each subpoena? The McGann challenge from the Mueller probe lasted about 8 months in court.

Well, what happened to their whistleblower? Didn't they tell us all that they had "overwhelming evidence" to impeach? Ha ha! Yes, they did.

Yes they had a case and they made their case. And the Republicans were too much in the tank to allow facts to come out that would likely debunk their spin and expose the White House as liars. The info is going to come out eventually... it’s not a mystery that Trumps lies will be exposed. Don’t suppose you care though. It’s all about winning, right?!

Yes they had a case and they made their case. And the Republicans were too much in the tank to allow facts to come out that would likely debunk their spin and expose the White House as liars. The info is going to come out eventually... it’s not a mystery that Trumps lies will be exposed. Don’t suppose you care though. It’s all about winning, right?!

They didn't make a case though, and that is why they failed to remove Trump. It's their own fault. They had plenty of witnesses is what they said, but all they really had was hearsay evidence in the end.

What do you think about Joe setting up his brother in Iraq and his son in Ukraine?

It's all about getting someone in the White House who is not a part of the club to expose the corruption that we all KNOW is going on. If Trump was to be impeached because of process violations or what not, I don't care, as long as it comes out in the end.

Quid Pro Joe: Biden's Brother's Firm Was Handed $1.5bn Iraq Contract

They didn't make a case though, and that is why they failed to remove Trump. It's their own fault. They had plenty of witnesses is what they said, but all they really had was hearsay evidence in the end.
They made their case... they showed what Trump was up to woth Ukraine and it needed to get called out. That was some shady shit. the republicans just didn’t feel like it was impeachable. I would have voted against impeachment too. But I absolutely would have allowed witnesses. That was inexcusable to block the truth from coming out.

They made their case... they showed what Trump was up to woth Ukraine and it needed to get called out. That was some shady shit. the republicans just didn’t feel like it was impeachable. I would have voted against impeachment too. But I absolutely would have allowed witnesses. That was inexcusable to block the truth from coming out.

Yet, you still continue to avoid talking about Joe Biden. Hmm. Interesting. :D

I know right? Process crimes, so concerning. :D ROFL.

Did you read the link in post #67?

No.
You said that Not me. Even halfway!
Huh? Did you not understand what I wrote? Read slower. I wasn’t literally saying that YOU said that. It’s an expression... half say trump was wrong and half say he was perfect. There’s a split there.

Crime is wrong. But there was no crime.
So the half that you profess say he's wrong, are indeed, themselves wrong!
It’s also wrong to not go into work, it’s not criminal but you can still get fired for it... doesn’t have to be a crime for it to be wrong.

Comparing not going into work to high level political warfare may work for you.

Most likely, only you.
Good luck!
I'm not comparing the two... I’m making a point that somebody doesn’t need to commit a crime to get fired.

If a president locked himself in his room and watched CNN and tweeted all day so you think there would be any cause to impeach or fire him even though he didn’t commit a crime?

No

What do you think about Joe setting up his brother in Iraq and his son in Ukraine?

i think it’s a predictable and rather pathetic smear tactic that makes me lose respect for you for spreading and believing it. It happened in 2011 for crying out loud and had no linkage to Joe using his office to do anything illegal. Just like the Hunter situation. Joe was VP for 8 years, we know him. Trying to now paint him as a criminal is weak and pathetic.

Trump needs a “Crooked Hillary” so his crowds can chant Lock him/her up at his rally’s. We’ve seen the playbook. He is going after joe right now. Don’t be a puppet Chris, you’re better than that.

We ALL win when we expose our corrupt politicians who have been politicians for 20, 30, 40 and more years. That is a win-win. :D
I agree. In this case it’s Trump corrupting the game while pointing fingers at everybody else

So uninformed

So uninformed.

So uninformed
Wow man, you’re making such great arguments... I just can’t compete. You win

i think it’s a predictable and rather pathetic smear tactic that makes me lose respect for you for spreading and believing it. It happened in 2011 for crying out loud and had no linkage to Joe using his office to do anything illegal. Just like the Hunter situation. Joe was VP for 8 years, we know him. Trying to now paint him as a criminal is weak and pathetic.

Trump needs a “Crooked Hillary” so his crowds can chant Lock him/her up at his rally’s. We’ve seen the playbook. He is going after joe right now. Don’t be a puppet Chris, you’re better than that.

Holy shit. LOL! IT is not a smear. It is truth.

Your buddy Joe is dirty, sorry. :( But, but, Trump's phone call. Bad orange man. :(

A little bit from my link post #67:

Make no mistake: What Joe Biden did in 2011 is hardly less scandalous.

It was in June of that year that HillStone International, a relatively new homebuilding concern, landed a $1,500,000,000 contract to build homes in Iraq.

Vice President Biden’s brother, James Biden, had landed an executive position at HillStone just months earlier.

To understand just how grave, how corrupt, how unseemly this is, consider the backdrop to Biden’s 2011 family deal-making.

Starting in 2009, just after then Vice President Biden took oversight of the Obama administration’s Iraq policy, the U.S. began to withdraw from a mangled Iraq.

The withdrawal, completed in 2011, only made things worse for the people of Iraq.

If the initial invasion broke their means of maintaining order and securing their own towns and families, the withdrawal went one, brutal step further.

Under Biden, the U.S. abandoned those vulnerable Iraqis while creating a power vacuum that aided their enemies–merciless Jihadist militants.

Over the coming months and years, much of Iraq was reduced to rubble.

As I reported when I returned from a visit to the region:

Here’s what the locals told me. After the U.S. invaded, dissolved their army, fitfully tried to keep order, then finally — under Obama — cut and ran, those towns were captured by ISIS. The men and boys were hunted, the girls kidnapped and raped. The survivors hid out in the hills. Then U.S. airstrikes flattened all the buildings. Then ISIS booby-trapped the rubble and burned whatever was left.

Even as that tragedy began to unfold, one of its high architects, 2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden, had already found a way to enrich his family at the expense of the most vulnerable people of Iraq.

The Bidens denied it, but David Richter Jr, president of HillStone’s parent company Hill International, was very forthcoming about the value he saw in taking James Biden onboard as Executive Vice President of Hillstone’s housing development in November 2010.

According to a person who was present, Richter told a group of investors that it really helped to have “the brother of the vice president as a partner.”

In 2012, Richter’s father boasted to the Fox Business Network: “People who have important names tend to get in the door easier,” and even joked that if James Biden “had the name Obama he would get in the door easier.”

The same year, the New York Post’s Charles Gasparino reported on what he called a “good deal for [Hillstone International], a relative newcomer to building homes — and for James Biden, who as one partner will get a good share of that $1.5 billion.”

Holy shit. LOL! IT is not a smear. It is truth.
haha, oh is it now. How are you so sure it’s the truth? Because you read an editorial? Really?

Forum List

Back