Bundy denied his right to attorney AGAIN

Its unconstitutional is what it is. No one has to agree with who he wants for his lawyer its his life and freedom on the line...the judge is OBVIOUSLY scared of Klayman for some reason...no other legit reason to deny him.

Sure there is - the countless ethics complaints against Klayman, for one.

What makes you think Bundy wants Klayman on his team?
Complaints or convictions.................:link:

"Convictions"?

You understand that I'm talking about Bar Association rules, not criminal law - right?
Nope...........that is why I'm asking for a link to your talking points.

:lol:

I don't think you're using the term "talking points" correctly.
Whatever............I'm not so sure I'd want the guy to defend me........he sued his own mother for Christ's sake...............kinda makes him tainted...............

I would imagine he would bring a wad of cash to the Bundy side if allowed into the arena................They are going broke over this...................

That's a shame. Bundy deserves a clown like Klayman as his lawyer.
Its unconstitutional is what it is. No one has to agree with who he wants for his lawyer its his life and freedom on the line...the judge is OBVIOUSLY scared of Klayman for some reason...no other legit reason to deny him.

"Convictions"?

You understand that I'm talking about Bar Association rules, not criminal law - right?

Edit to add link:

Larry Klayman Sanctioned. Again.

The British Accreditation Registry "censored" him? He must have violated one of the admiralty law statutes, acts or codes of conduct for not working close enough with the administrator for the bank (i.e "Judge").

"Convictions"?

Edit to add link:

The British Accreditation Registry "censored" him? He must have violated one of the admiralty law statutes, acts or codes of conduct for not working close enough with the administrator for the bank (i.e "Judge").

:lol::lol::lol:

This is the good shit that I was asking for in that other thread of yours. The truly batshit stuff.

So you're one of those "Freeman-on-the-land" morons?

"Convictions"?

Edit to add link:

This is the good shit that I was asking for in that other thread of yours. The truly batshit stuff.

I know more than you...you are a brain dead idiot. You worship at the feet of this criminal cabal of thieves because you lack the intelligence to see what is happening. Fuck the federal "gubermint". Their jurisdiction is only within the District of Columbia. The problem is that people are ignorant of the law and the ones that they put in charge of their states are too stupid to claim their jurisdiction or they are simply bought and paid for. Have a heapin' helpin' of "Go fuck yourself"....and don't forget to thank me.....one thing I can't stand is an ingrate.

"Convictions"?

Edit to add link:

I know more than you...you are a brain dead idiot. You worship at the feet of this criminal cabal of thieves because you lack the intelligence to see what is happening. Fuck the federal "gubermint". Their jurisdiction is only within the District of Columbia. The problem is that people are ignorant of the law and the ones that they put in charge of their states are too stupid to claim their jurisdiction or they are simply bought and paid for. Have a heapin' helpin' of "Go fuck yourself"....and don't forget to thank me.....one thing I can't stand is an ingrate.

You don't know shit, clown shoes.

Tell us more about "admiralty law".

"Convictions"?

Edit to add link:

I Think I just saw a sasquatch and Elvis down by the Piggly Wiggly. Come quick or you'll miss them.

"Convictions"?

Edit to add link:

"Convictions"?

Edit to add link:

I have already chewed you up and spit you out....go fuck yourself. You have no debating skills and your flames are beyond lame....consider yourself "dismissed", punkinpuss.

Last edited:

"Convictions"?

Edit to add link:

I Think I just saw a sasquatch and Elvis down by the Piggly Wiggly. Come quick or you'll miss them.

No thread would be complete without an idiot "knows-nothing" retard like Bulldog.....holy shit...they seem to be everywhere.

Did u forget to mention the part where that attorney may Be facing disbarment ?

He is still a lawyer and those have nothing to do with THIS case or even in Nevada or Oregon.They are in DC. Just because he has some things working out doesn't mean he can't be a lawyer..course what am I supposed to expect from the good ole USA..same country that burned people to death at Waco and shot a 14 year old in the back at Ruby Ridge. No surprise they do whatever they must to get a kangaroo court to convict him.

Yeah! The jackboots can do anything they want so long as they are hassling brown folks . But mess wh while people , and it's the greatest injustice ever!!

"Convictions"?

Edit to add link:

No thread would be complete without an idiot "knows-nothing" retard like Bulldog.....holy shit...they seem to be everywhere.

OK.Now say some more dumb ass conspiracy theory crap so I can laugh at that too.

OK.Now say some more dumb ass conspiracy theory crap so I can laugh at that too.

Bulldog Sez????: "Hey!!! Look at me!!!! I am a stupid fuck!!!! Look at me!!!!"

He is still a lawyer and those have nothing to do with THIS case or even in Nevada or Oregon.They are in DC. Just because he has some things working out doesn't mean he can't be a lawyer..course what am I supposed to expect from the good ole USA..same country that burned people to death at Waco and shot a 14 year old in the back at Ruby Ridge. No surprise they do whatever they must to get a kangaroo court to convict him.

Yeah! The jackboots can do anything they want so long as they are hassling brown folks . But mess wh while people , and it's the greatest injustice ever!!

Funny, black people can burn down buildings and loot while police and the Feds stand down...but when a group of citizens stand up to the federal "gubermint" for stealing property and unfairly prosecuting people to get them off of it and doing so peacefully? Shit, that just pisses the commie left off. Leftards cheered when Lavoy Finnicum was ambushed by a bunch of cowardly Feds and shot nine times while not resisting. How do I hate the commie left and the federal "gubermint".........let me count the ways.

Dont do the crime if you cant do the time :cool-45:
What crime was that???
Ethics violations.
By the British Accreditation Registry? That's like the mafia telling one of their hit men that they went too far on a hit.......what a joke.
Who's that? The article said the Washington bar. It doesn't mention the British Accreditation Registry at all. What are you smoking?

Sigh.......I know too much for you to even handle or even comprehend. I am not in the mood to take you by the hand and guide you. Unfortunately, there are just too many clueless people on this website for me to "tutor".

Bulldog Sez????: "Hey!!! Look at me!!!! I am a stupid fuck!!!! Look at me!!!!"

I'm just asking you to write more of the crazy shit you always write. Now. How about one where the Tri-lateral -commission and high school lunch ladies are trading people's birth certificates in a scheme to get control of who gets pudding for dessert? Your stories are so entertaining.

Forum List

Back