Burning question(s)

What if I told you that the Orlando terrorist was gay? That he was frequenting the Pulse Nightclub, that he visited gay dating sites, and that he was even hitting off other boys in high school? Wouldn't that mean that it was a gay person who couldn't handle being gay killing other gay people in order to destroy what he was?

Am I making any sense here?

Orlando gunman had used gay dating app and visited LGBT nightclub on other occasions, witnesses say
Orlando shooter was gay, former classmate says

The Orlando terrorist was gay probably, and felt guilty ...his Islamic religion disapproved of that....so.....the Koran madness took over.

So he had to kill himself along with the other souls in there , no other way out....you are damned along with all the others in the bar

That's the sort of mentality these savages have....that's the sort of neighbors America is allowing in.

Fuck Obama!

Obama had nothing to do with it, the guy was born here. Obama wasn't in office 29 years ago. There are other religious fanatics who hate gay people in this country, and it rhymes with the name Kristin.
Horseshit, he will not name the enemy!!

What if I told you that the Orlando terrorist was gay? That he was frequenting the Pulse Nightclub, that he visited gay dating sites, and that he was even hitting off other boys in high school? Wouldn't that mean that it was a gay person who couldn't handle being gay killing other gay people in order to destroy what he was?

Orlando gunman had used gay dating app and visited LGBT nightclub on other occasions, witnesses say

The Orlando terrorist was gay probably, and felt guilty ...his Islamic religion disapproved of that....so.....the Koran madness took over.

So he had to kill himself along with the other souls in there , no other way out....you are damned along with all the others in the bar

That's the sort of mentality these savages have....that's the sort of neighbors America is allowing in.

Fuck Obama!

Obama had nothing to do with it, the guy was born here. Obama wasn't in office 29 years ago. There are other religious fanatics who hate gay people in this country, and it rhymes with the name Kristin.

Oh, I'm sure he did.

Fuck Obama!

Actually, the New Testament says to love your neighbor, and that everyone is your neighbor. People conveniently forget that when claiming Christians hate homosexuals.

Also, Obama encourages terrorism with the way he leads from behind.

Fuck Obama!

Actually, the New Testament says to love your neighbor, and that everyone is your neighbor. People conveniently forget that when claiming Christians hate homosexuals.

Leads from behind? You sound like you're regurgitating talking points. Does Polly want a cracker?

christiansharialawnuts.jpg

Fuck Obama!

Sure he does, he just names them something different than you do, word on the street is; that he does it intentionally just piss off the right wing war hawks.

Fuck Obama!

Leads from behind? You sound like you're regurgitating talking points. Does Polly want a cracker?

No thank you, I just ate supper. He also encourages terrorism by funding it, so there's that, also.

Fuck Obama!

No thank you, I just ate supper. He also encourages terrorism by funding it, so there's that, also.

Right....smh.

Fuck Obama!

Sure he does, he just names them something different than you do, word on the street is; that he does it intentionally just piss off the right wing war hawks.
NO he doesn't, if he did he would have to address the real problem; muslims.

Actually, the New Testament says to love your neighbor, and that everyone is your neighbor..
Yeah, well, the morons that wrote that never met my neighbors..... :cool:

"You know who I pray to? Joe Pesci. Joe Pesci. Two reasons; first of all, I think he's a good actor. Ok. To me, that counts. Second; he looks like a guy who can get things done. Joe Pesci doesn't fuck around. Doesn't fuck around. In fact, Joe Pesci came through on a couple of things that god was having trouble with. For years I asked god to do something about my noisy neighbor with the barking dog. Joe Pesci straightened that cock-sucker out with one visit." -- George Carlin

Fuck Hussein Obama the Traitor President!

Nowhere to run nowhere to hide

what scum

Actually, the New Testament says to love your neighbor, and that everyone is your neighbor..
Yeah, well, the morons that wrote that never met my neighbors..... :cool:

"You know who I pray to? Joe Pesci. Joe Pesci. Two reasons; first of all, I think he's a good actor. Ok. To me, that counts. Second; he looks like a guy who can get things done. Joe Pesci doesn't fuck around. Doesn't fuck around. In fact, Joe Pesci came through on a couple of things that god was having trouble with. For years I asked god to do something about my noisy neighbor with the barking dog. Joe Pesci straightened that cock-sucker out with one visit." -- George Carlin
I don't really care who wrote it or why, I was just correcting someone who got Biblical canon wrong. I prefer to correct people when I can, otherwise they continue perpetuating false information.

Fuck Obama!

Far left policies that Obama support did!

Silly far left drone!

I read that earlier. Maybe he was gay. Thing is he was raised in an environment that fostered hatred of gays. His own father condemned them. A mosque in Orlando invited a speaker who told followers that gays must die. And the speaker likely makes the rounds to other mosques so this attitude may be prevalent.

So, the guy believed that gays must die and he likely knew he would be killed, so he included himself in the gays that must die.

He did claim to be a member of a terrorist group when he threatened his coworkers a few years ago. The matter was dropped and the coworkers were accused of picking on the guy because he was Muslim.

He also called 911 prior to the attack to tell them he was going to do it.

I think all radicals are crazy. It's impossible to know what goes on in their twisted minds.

When Gabbi Giffords was shot, the left immediately blamed rhetoric and target symbols on a campaign map and tried to pin the blame on the right. Never mind the guy was infatuated with Giffords.

Where is all the talk of rhetoric now when we have Imams at mosques saying that gays must die? And should we investigate them if it is discovered that they are teaching people to hate and to murder? If it came out that any church pastor was telling the congregation that gays must die, the left would have the lot of them tarred and feathered immediately. Why don't they take the same stance when it's Muslims spreading hate. When it's done in a mosque, that does not bode well for anyone.

Is Hussein Obama going to retire to Hawaii ....

Is he

people are curious....people want to know

Forum List

Back