Burning question(s)

Is Hussein Obama going to retire to Hawaii ....

Is he

people are curious....people want to know
Pretty sure he'll retire back to Kenya. You know how every village needs an idiot? A village in Kenya is missing theirs.

Is he

Really? who cares about where President Dickweed goes after he packs up his dog & puppet show and moves out of the White House?

"It's not that I want you to go, it's just that I don't want you to stay." -- Derek Landy

What's so funny about it Carla?

Your hysteria is what's so funny.
50+ dead partly because the CIC will not name the enemy, funny stuff.
Also because law-abiding citizens couldn't carry guns in that zone, and criminals could.

Right, because all drunks in bars should be carrying guns. lol
Not everyone goes to a bar to get drunk. Besides, I'd rather a drunk guy with a gun than an Islamic Terrorist with one.

What's so funny about it Carla?

Also because law-abiding citizens couldn't carry guns in that zone, and criminals could.

Not everyone goes to a bar to get drunk. Besides, I'd rather a drunk guy with a gun than an Islamic Terrorist with one.

I wish you all the luck in the world, especially in a dark bar with drunks carrying loaded guns. I suspect that's not a very bright idea.

Is he

Really? who cares about where President Dickweed goes after he packs up his dog & puppet show and moves out of the White House?

"It's not that I want you to go, it's just that I don't want you to stay." -- Derek Landy

Me thinks wherever he goes he won't find peace...:dunno: may be .yes?

I wish you all the luck in the world, especially in a dark bar with drunks carrying loaded guns. I suspect that's not a very bright idea.
You're, again, assuming everyone goes to a bar to get drunk. Besides, I don't need luck. I'm not old enough to drink, nor would I want to if I were.

And likely illegal, depending on the jurisdiction.

You're, again, assuming everyone goes to a bar to get drunk. Besides, I don't need luck. I'm not old enough to drink, nor would I want to if I were.

Oh, okay, that explains everything I need to know. Do your parents know you're online this late? When you're older, you'll find that the purpose of going to bars is to drink.

Last edited:
What if I told you that the Orlando terrorist was gay? That he was frequenting the Pulse Nightclub, that he visited gay dating sites, and that he was even hitting off other boys in high school? Wouldn't that mean that it was a gay person who couldn't handle being gay killing other gay people in order to destroy what he was?

Am I making any sense here?

Orlando gunman had used gay dating app and visited LGBT nightclub on other occasions, witnesses say
Orlando shooter was gay, former classmate says

The Orlando terrorist was gay probably, and felt guilty ...his Islamic religion disapproved of that....so.....the Koran madness took over.

So he had to kill himself along with the other souls in there , no other way out....you are damned along with all the others in the bar

That's the sort of mentality these savages have....that's the sort of neighbors America is allowing in.

Fuck Obama!
Such is the hateful, reprehensible right, where most conservatives are liars, this post is yet another example of that.

Oh, okay, that explains everything I need to know. Do your parents know you're online this late? When you're older, you'll find that the purpose of going to bars is to drink.
Drinking and getting drunk aren't the same thing. Only an ignorant person would claim that they are. Good thing you're not claiming that or you'd be throwing away any credibility you had left.

Drinking and getting drunk aren't the same thing. Only an ignorant person would claim that they are. Good thing you're not claiming that or you'd be throwing away any credibility you had left.

How many bars have you been to? Do you know how many drinks it takes to impair your judgement? No you don't, because you're not old enough. It's past your bedtime, Pumpkin.

How many bars have you been to? Do you know how many drinks it takes to impair your judgement? No you don't, because you're not old enough. It's past your bedtime, Pumpkin.
Depends on what you're drinking and what your tolerance is. You are correct, it is passed my bedtime, but I apparently have ignorant people to correct.

What if I told you that the Orlando terrorist was gay? That he was frequenting the Pulse Nightclub, that he visited gay dating sites, and that he was even hitting off other boys in high school? Wouldn't that mean that it was a gay person who couldn't handle being gay killing other gay people in order to destroy what he was?

Am I making any sense here?

Orlando gunman had used gay dating app and visited LGBT nightclub on other occasions, witnesses say
Orlando shooter was gay, former classmate says

I think it's more a matter of wanting escape, control or change.
There can be completely different unrelated reasons for the fear, unforgiveness,
depression, anger or anxiety, frustration and stress, or loss of stability and control that triggers these.

The shooter at the TV station in VA was also gay,
who committed murder-suicide.
The man who shot the singer in FL just prior to this
also killed her and himself in a murder-suicide,
regardless what his situation was and what caused it.

When people are bent on destruction, some people
survive the rampage, some people die. Just like some people
who rob a store or shoot up a school will end up dead and some will be apprehended alive.

Either way it is an abuse of power,
out of sense of either anger, hopelessness, giving up and wanting an escape or force
something to change, some extreme that pushes them
to override inhibitions, give up waiting on or seeking help in other ways,
and do something drastic for the sense of control or finality.

If you've ever dealt with manic-depressive cycles and seen the ups
and downs or felt them yourself, there's no telling what people will
do during an extreme phase. I have lost friends to suicide who normally
would never have done any such thing. Anyone can suffer these extremes,
regardless of what causes or triggers it, and pushes them to the end of their limits.

Forum List

Back