Bursima discussion resumes......go figure

Time to bring up these beauties, which are actual TRUTH.
Truth = Joe Biden got caught on a live stream video confessing.

Joe Biden wasn't caught confessing.
Joe Biden did what all surrounding Nations supported.
Ending Corruption in Ukraine, something trump and putin Didn't want to stop.
Joe Biden is helping, trump is supporting this corruption, and didn't want shokin fired.
Biden certainly did want Shokin fired and replaced with his "solid" puppet, Yuri Lutsenko, who had recently got out of prison after a Burisma board member lobbied to get his corruption sentence commuted.

However, Lutsenko was not a lawyer, and never even went to law school. :rolleyes:

BTW, Biden's "solid" puppet, Lutsenko, has fled Ukraine and is currently facing more corruption charges.

Yet Democrats keep trying to argue that Quid pro Joe was trying to fight corruption?????

SERIOUSLY??!!??!!

WTF?

Creepy Joe Biden

Yep, he is that sort of creepy guy.
Trump is that "grab 'em by the pussy" guy.
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
^^^
Fagboi thinks grabbing pussy is yucky.

To be continued.
I have to work tomorrow.

Do You?

I'll Discuss more with you ^%%%^^%% tomorrow.

I'm out for tonight.
Discuss in 18 hours. Maybe 17 Hours.

Yeppers, I work 3 days on and 4 days off. I work on high speed mailing, sorting,labeling, book binding and tabbing equipment as an electro-mechanical tech and very highly skilled. In my off time, I lay down bass tracks for aspiring musicians wanting to record some demo tracks. I have made a lot of contacts in music over the 4 decades and I have an excellent reputation for working with musicians. I listen to their originals and come up with a bass line and then get feedback as to who she or he envisioned it and then I work with the drummer on breaks and when he wants to accentuate a cymbal or where I do a "walk down". What happens after that is based on whatever instrument is going to do fill-ins be it lead guitar, piano, fiddle, etc, etc....

You teach geometry....cool. I referred to many of those formulas when I was troubleshooting printed circuit boards to component level.

(snicker)

Creepy Joe Biden

Yep, he is that sort of creepy guy.
Trump is that "grab 'em by the pussy" guy.
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
^^^
Fagboi thinks grabbing pussy is yucky.

Some practice celibacy, those like Winco have it thrust upon them.

Leftist crying about someone not taking the "high road".

Dealing with these idiots successfully IS the high road, and Trump IS taking it by winning constantly.

Joe Biden is helping, trump is supporting this corruption, and didn't want shokin fired.

Wha wha wha wha

Blah blah blah blah blah blah Bullshit.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Your personal hatred and denial is a Victory for USA.
You laughed at the 3 trump "very bad situations" are you denying them?
Or
Just deflecting on Biden to take the obvious heat off of trump?

No need to deny.

No need to defend.

Why should anyone defend them.

Because you think they are bad ?

So what ?

Biden certainly did want Shokin fired and replaced with his "solid" puppet,

You are so mislead by the RW media.
The lying RW media.
Trump, Rudy and Hannity, et al, made up this HOAX.

Shokin was a cowardly prosecutor that was not doing his job.
Burisma had a corrupt past, and was ASKED to be investigated by western Europe and it's leaders.
Shokin would not investigate Burisma. He was bought by many.
Hunter Biden was in fact on the board, looks bad and probably a bad decision. FACT.
But Hunter Biden has already been cleared by investigation.

Trump wanted Yovanovich fired for the FACT that she was NOT serving the POTUS agenda, which was to keep Ukraine Corrupt and Yovanovich WAS in FACT fighting corruption in Ukraine, which trump hated.

Dude Look Like A LAAADY!

You are truly one sick fuck.
Show more of that one video, and you will clearly see he is talking about Admiral Mullen.
But sure, go with the conspiracy theory.

Listening right now, to the great orator trump, on Hannity.
Yes, I clued in for the giggles.
The dude can't put a sentence together without repeating a word.
Dotard.

Here is the full video Dale Smith

What a shitstain you are for video manipulation.
Michael, is Michael Mullen.
The focus of the entire speech.

Cowardly, you alter the FACTS.

The lying RW media.

Burisma had a corrupt past, and was ASKED to be investigated by western Europe and it's leaders.
Hunter Biden was in fact on the board, looks bad and probably a bad decision. FACT.

Trump wanted Yovanovich fired for the FACT that she was NOT serving the POTUS agenda, which was to keep Ukraine Corrupt and Yovanovich WAS in FACT fighting corruption in Ukraine, which trump hated.

What a load of bullshit. She blocked visas for Kostiantyn Kulyk (deputy director of Ukraine’s International Legal Cooperation Department) and his team of senior officials from entering the U.S to talk with DOJ officials about democrat party chicanery per the 2016 election and there is plenty of smoke on that alone and to think that Biden wanted Shokin removed for not (snicker) "investigating" the money laundering corporation known as Burisma is fucking HILARIOUS.

The fact that Hunter Biden was given an 80K a month salary to work for a an alleged gas corporation given that he has ZERO experience in the industry and has a history of drug addiction doesn't even register on the radar that anything could possibly be amiss. Trump was well within his bounds to ask about corruption and how U.S aid seemed to be kicked back to the DNC given that a billion dollars was earmarked for it.

Dude Look Like A LAAADY!

You are truly one sick fuck.
Show more of that one video, and you will clearly see he is talking about Admiral Mullen.
But sure, go with the conspiracy theory.

Sure, Mullins went by the name Mike, not Michael....."Me and Michael"....LMAO! You betcha! I guess the Ellen Show footage of the equipment malfunction was "doctored" as well.......you are in denial.

Biden's a fucking crook

The lying RW media.

What a load of bullshit. She blocked visas for Kostiantyn Kulyk (deputy director of Ukraine’s International Legal Cooperation Department) and his team of senior officials from entering the U.S to talk with DOJ officials about democrat party chicanery per the 2016 election and there is plenty of smoke on that alone and to think that Biden wanted Shokin removed for not (snicker) "investigating" the money laundering corporation known as Burisma is fucking HILARIOUS.

The fact that Hunter Biden was given an 80K a month salary to work for a an alleged gas corporation given that he has ZERO experience in the industry and has a history of drug addiction doesn't even register on the radar that anything could possibly be amiss. Trump was well within his bounds to ask about corruption and how U.S aid seemed to be kicked back to the DNC given that a billion dollars was earmarked for it.

Resurface the FAKE allegations. Already dismissed.
That is all you got.
Biden is coming to take the job of POTUS.
You are worried.
So bring up FAKE NEWS, created by trump, but blame others.
That is ALL you have, blame others.

Next (R) talking point, "Biden has dementia, or perhaps alzheimers, or just too old, etc" Cowards.

All the democrats kids were working for the Ukraine: Biden, Pelosi, Kerry and Romney

Here is something to think about the two front runners for the Democrat nomination are Joe biden and Bernie Sanders two old rich white men. One of those two will most likely be the standard bearer for the party that loves to rail against old rich white men what irony.

Ok, Obama, is not POTUS anymore. But you RWI's still cling to him, or emails from Hillary, or Benghazi.

Let's focus on today.
Trump and his campaign will focus on:

1) Burisma. All FAKE news, which trump hates, but spreads.
2) Bidens mental state. Laughable.

Trump is the
Stable Gean-yes. We all Know this.
A Stable Jean-yus.
Perhaps a Stabble Gene-jus.

It's all good.

Forum List

Back