Bursima discussion resumes......go figure

On you Dale Smith
Proving Barack is Not really Barack?
You want to go with Michelle actually be Male? Why not.

Soros and company went whining to Barrypuppet while clutching their sore buttcheeks and got no satisfaction....priceless!

So resorting to Evil Soro and whoever Barry is.

Why don't you actually PROVE that Barack is Barry Soetero and born in Africa.

Challenge.

PROVE, once and for all, that Barack Obama was born in Africa and went by the name of Barry Soetero.
Until then, you got shit.

How many days do you need?
trump said he would fix Health Care on Day 1.
Would you like more than 1 day?
How many days until you PROVE Barack Obama was born in Africa, and went by Barry Soetero?

I don't know where Barrypuppet was born and frankly don't give a shit either way. I am just glad the jug-earred queer and his tranny wife are no longer occupying 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. I do know beyond a preponderance of the evidence that the certificate of live birth put on the .gov webiste was a forgery because whatever "whiz-kid" was in charge of putting it on line didn't print it out and then scan it before pasting it. The layers were easily taken apart, fonts were inconsistent and then the "official" that declared it as genuine died suddenly in a plane crash where she was the only fatality. His S.S # was tracked to someone that lived in Connecticut before passing. Do they duplicate those numbers? I dare say not because they are attached to a bond with a CUSIP number mutually exclusive to the insurer of debt with an official document known as a birth certificate. You can keep digging a hole if so inclined. I know more than you....infinitely more.

There will be so much more FAKE news spread by Carlson, Hannity, and Ingraham.

Biden BACK in the race, time for FoxNews pundits to pounce.

There will be so much more FAKE news spread by Carlson, Hannity, and Ingraham.

Biden BACK in the race, time for FoxNews pundits to pounce.

Creepy Joe Biden, he of the inappropriate behavior around children? The Joe Biden that once told his college roommate that he had to "clean out the ol pipes" before he had to be around children at family gatherings?

Talk about a creepy fuck that doesn't respect personal space......

On you Dale Smith

Manchelle? Yeah, I will go with the contention that she is a tranny. She has had some how shall we say some "equipment malfunctions"?

Wow, such a reach.
FAKE news you cry, then you support FAKE NEWS.
So photoshopped.
Barack is Gay.
Who is the Fuck, and how did you find him?

the jug-earred queer and his tranny wife
His S.S # was tracked to someone that lived in Connecticut before passing.

Again, PROVE either one of these FAKE claims.

Lots of information on the web posted by private investigators. Two European experts on documentation and the authenticity of said documents (as in they are used as court witnesses) verified what many others claimed that his certificate was a fraud and not a convincing one at that. Don't get pissed at me. Besides, you wouldn't be convinced regardless because you have dug in for the side of the commietard side.

Manchelle? Yeah, I will go with the contention that she is a tranny. She has had some how shall we say some "equipment malfunctions"?

This post you made.

It Weakens ANY stance you pretended to represent.
Laughing at your failure.

the jug-earred queer and his tranny wife
His S.S # was tracked to someone that lived in Connecticut before passing.

Again, PROVE either one of these FAKE claims.

Lots of information on the web posted by private investigators. Two European experts on documentation and the authenticity of said documents (as in they are used as court witnesses) verified what many others claimed that his certificate was a fraud and not a convincing one at that. Don't get pissed at me. Besides, you wouldn't be convinced regardless because you have dug in for the side of the commietard side.

You, as a troll. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Just weakened the (R) party.
trumpstain already destroyed the party, but keep hoping for ANY recovery.

On you Dale Smith

Wow, such a reach.
FAKE news you cry, then you support FAKE NEWS.
So photoshopped.
Barack is Gay.
Who is the Fuck, and how did you find him?

Photoshopped? It was on the Ellen Show. Her johnson popped out of it's restrainer and that is why he/she is trying so hard to keep her/his hand close to the crotch area until the "dance" is over. Barrypuppet was part of the Chicago bath house scene known as the "Down Low Club" where Barrypuppet had several trysts with gay members of Reverend Wright's church and they died under mysterious circumstances. Wikileaks showed an e-mail where Barrypuppet ordered 65,000 dollars of "hotdogs" flown in from Chicago for a private gathering. "Hotdog" in pedophile world according the the deep web and the FBI's own website means "under-aged male prostitutes".

Creepy Joe Biden

Yep, he is that sort of creepy guy.
Trump is that "grab 'em by the pussy" guy.
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"

This post you made.

It Weakens ANY stance you pretended to represent.
Laughing at your failure.

Barrypuppet has referred to her as "Michael" instead of Michelle on more than one occasion. Just looking
at Barrypuppet and his protective gear while riding a ten speed just screams "Light in the loafers". Is he gay? Let's just say that he is under suspicion......LOL!

Photoshopped? It was on the Ellen Show. Her johnson popped out of it's restrainer and that is why he/she is trying so hard to keep her/his hand close to the crotch area until the "dance" is over. Barrypuppet was part of the Chicago bath house scene known as the "Down Low Club" where Barrypuppet had several trysts with gay members of Reverend Wright's church and they died under mysterious circumstances. Wikileaks showed an e-mail where Barrypuppet ordered 65,000 dollars of "hotdogs" flown in from Chicago for a private gathering. "Hotdog" in pedophile world according the the deep web and the FBI's own website means "under-aged male prostitutes".

Of Course.
Many Members, no pun intended, have been on TV.
And NONE of those BIG members exposed their DCik size.
Yet somehow, Michelle did?

Get out of the Basement and live YOUR own Life.

To be continued.
I have to work tomorrow.

Do You?

I'll Discuss more with you ^%%%^^%% tomorrow.

I'm out for tonight.
Discuss in 18 hours. Maybe 17 Hours.

Creepy Joe Biden

Yep, he is that sort of creepy guy.
Trump is that "grab 'em by the pussy" guy.
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"
"grab 'em by the pussy"

As a musician that has played in front of thousands? I have had more than my fair share of ladies that let me know that they wanted to fuck using language that would make a sailor blush with shame and made even me a tad flush...but yet extremely excited and aroused......cocktail napkins given to me in between songs by hotties making their case with sexually explicit content bragging about their cocksucking abilities........some that didn't want their pussies eaten because they wanted to feed it to me, etc, etc......sexual conquests go both ways and not mutually exclusive to one gender.....not that you would ever understand.

Forum List

Back