Bush and the Liberation of Iraq saved 2,073,000 childrens' lives!

Are we committing crimes against humanity by NOT sending hundreds of thousands of US troops into every shithole country in Africa where children have been dying by the millions for decades because of wars, brutal governments and dictators, etc., etc., etc.?

Are we committing an act of immoral neglect by not doing so?

Amen! And, YES, "we should have minded our own business in 1991."

Bush 41 suckered Saddam into invading Kuwait.

Is the US State Department still keeping April Glaspie under wraps?

Are we committing crimes against humanity by NOT sending hundreds of thousands of US troops into every shithole country in Africa where children have been dying by the millions for decades because of wars, brutal governments and dictators, etc., etc., etc.?

So you are saying Saddam was a blithering idiot a ventriloquist's dummy! At the beck and call of Bush who said "OK Saddam now you should invade Kuwait"!
Is that what you are saying that Saddam was just gullible ploy??
A "sucker"????

So you are saying Saddam was a blithering idiot a ventriloquist's dummy! At the beck and call of Bush who said "OK Saddam now you should invade Kuwait"!
Is that what you are saying that Saddam was just gullible ploy??
A "sucker"????

Can't you read?

Notice how NOW you Bush Bashers are blaming GWB's dad!
it's all Bush's Dad's fault!
After all Bush's dad forced Saddam to invaded Kuwait.
Then Bush 41 FORCED Saddam to set on fire ALL those Kuwait oil fields.
Bush 41 forced the 1991 Cease Fire or else Bush 41 would take Saddam out right?
And then it was Bush 41 who told Saddam to murder the Kush people. Destroy Mesopotamia. Displace 500,000 people... ALL Bush 41's fault!
And then it was Bush 43's fault that Saddam continued to ignore the sanctions put wrongly against Saddam so 2 million children would starve if Bush 43 didn't Liberate Iraq?

All Bush 41 and Bush 43's fault. Right???

And then it was Bush 41 who told Saddam to murder the Kush people. Destroy Mesopotamia. Displace 500,000 people... ALL Bush 41's fault!
And then it was Bush 43's fault that Saddam continued to ignore the sanctions put wrongly against Saddam so 2 million children would starve if Bush 43 didn't Liberate Iraq?

Well, at least you got the BOLD part right.

The best answer is,

we should have minded our own business in 1991.

But it was OK for Saddam to invade Kuwait?

In 1990 Ambassador to Iraq April Glaspie told Saddam this:

"...we have no opinion on the Arab-Arab conflicts, like your border disagreement with Kuwait. I was in the American Embassy in Kuwait during the late 1960s. The instruction we had during this period was that we should express no opinion on this issue and that the issue is not associated with America. James Baker has directed our official spokesmen to emphasize this instruction...."

We should have stuck to that.

Do you have any idea how many people died in the Iraq/Iran War in the 80's?

Can you tell us why our not meddling in that conflict harmed the U.S.?

The best answer is,

we should have minded our own business in 1991.

"...we have no opinion on the Arab-Arab conflicts, like your border disagreement with Kuwait. I was in the American Embassy in Kuwait during the late 1960s. The instruction we had during this period was that we should express no opinion on this issue and that the issue is not associated with America. James Baker has directed our official spokesmen to emphasize this instruction...."

Did Ms. Glaspie KNOW Saddam was about to INVADE KUWAIT???
NO!

What comes shining through is that the Iraqi leader never made clear that he was thinking of annexing the emirate as Iraq’s 19th province. Notorious though he was for his bloodcurdling and exaggerated threats, for once he was not threatening enough.
Everybody suspected he was conducting a heavy-handed diplomatic offensive to squeeze concessions, financial and possibly territorial, out of the Kuwaitis.
Almost nobody predicted a full-scale invasion and occupation of Kuwait, in large part because this was an amazingly foolish move by Saddam, bound to provoke a backlash far beyond Iraq’s power to resist.
Did the US Really Give Saddam Fake OK to Invade Kuwait? » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

NOW prove to ME that Glaspie TOLD Saddam YOU hAVE A GREEN LIGHT FROM Bush 41 to invade Kuwait?
Prove it to me with substantiation supporting sources AS I"VE done or shut the f...k UP!

I'm very skeptical of the 2 million figure. But, at least it's believable unlike the 100K dead civilians that libtards were pimping during the first month of the war.

Did Ms. Glaspie KNOW Saddam was about to INVADE KUWAIT???
NO!

What comes shining through is that the Iraqi leader never made clear that he was thinking of annexing the emirate as Iraq’s 19th province. Notorious though he was for his bloodcurdling and exaggerated threats, for once he was not threatening enough.
Everybody suspected he was conducting a heavy-handed diplomatic offensive to squeeze concessions, financial and possibly territorial, out of the Kuwaitis.
Almost nobody predicted a full-scale invasion and occupation of Kuwait, in large part because this was an amazingly foolish move by Saddam, bound to provoke a backlash far beyond Iraq’s power to resist.
Did the US Really Give Saddam Fake OK to Invade Kuwait? » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

NOW prove to ME that Glaspie TOLD Saddam YOU hAVE A GREEN LIGHT FROM Bush 41 to invade Kuwait?
Prove it to me with substantiation supporting sources AS I"VE done or shut the f...k UP!

All I said was that we should have stuck with the opinion she expressed. Who cares if Iraq and Kuwait are two countries or one? Iraq was/is just some madeup country invented by the western powers in the first place.

We could have killed a lot more Iraqis with sanctions and the Iraq people should thankful Cowboy Dumbya rode into Iraq on a horse of 911 hysteria killing half a million people and saving them from ex president Clinton? Wow !

Forum List

Back