Bush calls for unity in a crisis......Trump makes it about him

Obviously I meant the overwhelming number of people in the country thought he was guilty, not the overwhelming majority on the jury.

You mean the people who heard the evidence every day for months? Those people?

There was very, very little evidence against Trump, which is why there was such a partisan divide. Only those with TDS, and this includes RINO Romney, thought there was enough there to convict. Even if there would have been a clear quid pro quo, it wouldn't have mattered in a legal sense, so the entire thing was nothing more than a propaganda tool.

Oh, please. The Senate refused to hear witnesses because they KNEW he was guilty. They just wanted it to go away. At least the OJ Jury had the decency to hear witnesses.

The Senate refused to hear witnesses

The House left some witnesses unheard?
Yes they did. Quite a few witnesses went unheard.
Trump refused to allow them to testify

If only the Dems had subpoenaed them......….
Then we'd still be waiting. That was Impeached Trump's plan ... stall until the election when it would be moot to impeach him.

It wasn't moot already?
The House had two options ... wait out the subpoenas in court, which would have dragged on beyond the election, rendering impeachment moot.

Or proceed with the impeachment without those witnesses.

Either way, he would have avoided conviction, so the House went down the only viable road ahead of them -- impeach.
Either way the impeachment was moot. Interesting and it was 100% partisan. Not how impeachment should be.
So? All our impeached presidents were impeached by partisans. Impeached Trump is now among them forever.
When did I say "all"

Impeachment has lost its meaning just like the baseball HOF lost its when they started putting slightly above average players into it. Babe Ruth meet Harold Baines...
Dumbfuck, I didn't say you said "all." :eusa_doh:

I said "all."
You implied I said it and it took two posts to trigger you into vulgarity.
I implied no such thing. Your idiocy is not my problem.

You pointed out how his impeachment was 100% partisan. I (not you), pointed out all impeached presidents were impeached by partisans. In no way does that imply you said "all."

Obviously I meant the overwhelming number of people in the country thought he was guilty, not the overwhelming majority on the jury.

There was very, very little evidence against Trump, which is why there was such a partisan divide. Only those with TDS, and this includes RINO Romney, thought there was enough there to convict. Even if there would have been a clear quid pro quo, it wouldn't have mattered in a legal sense, so the entire thing was nothing more than a propaganda tool.

Oh, please. The Senate refused to hear witnesses because they KNEW he was guilty. They just wanted it to go away. At least the OJ Jury had the decency to hear witnesses.

Then we'd still be waiting. That was Impeached Trump's plan ... stall until the election when it would be moot to impeach him.

It wasn't moot already?
The House had two options ... wait out the subpoenas in court, which would have dragged on beyond the election, rendering impeachment moot.

Either way, he would have avoided conviction, so the House went down the only viable road ahead of them -- impeach.
Either way the impeachment was moot. Interesting and it was 100% partisan. Not how impeachment should be.
So? All our impeached presidents were impeached by partisans. Impeached Trump is now among them forever.
When did I say "all"

Impeachment has lost its meaning just like the baseball HOF lost its when they started putting slightly above average players into it. Babe Ruth meet Harold Baines...

I said "all."
Yay for me. My day's work is complete.
LOLOL

Glad I can make your day, dumbfuck. :mm:

It wasn't moot already?

When did I say "all"

I said "all."
You implied I said it and it took two posts to trigger you into vulgarity. Yay for me. My day's work is complete.

You pointed out how his impeachment was 100% partisan. I (not you), pointed out all impeached presidents were impeached by partisans. In no way does that imply you said "all."
If that were true then Nixon would not have been convicted. I was not alive then but show a link that only Democrats voted to impeach Nixon.

It wasn't moot already?

When did I say "all"

Not really, Trump is among three Presidents who were impeached.

Of the three, the evidence against him was most damning
If that were the case he would have been convicted. Plus you don't have any credibility anymore. Your posts are as worthless as Fawn's.
Nope, there was no chance of convicting him with that 5th Avenue Senate.

It wasn't moot already?

When did I say "all"

I said "all."
You implied I said it and it took two posts to trigger you into vulgarity. Yay for me. My day's work is complete.

If that were true then Nixon would not have been convicted. I was not alive then but show a link that only Democrats voted to impeach Nixon.

movin' on up...............

Screenshot_2020-05-07 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum.png

to the top..............

:icon_sjung:

It wasn't moot already?

When did I say "all"

I said "all."

View attachment 333182

to the top..............

Happy to help! Maybe you can be #1 soon.

It wasn't moot already?

When did I say "all"

I said "all."

View attachment 333182

to the top..............

you'll always be # 2, beta.

It wasn't moot already?

When did I say "all"

I said "all."

View attachment 333182

to the top..............

Keep em coming...this is great.

It wasn't moot already?

When did I say "all"

I said "all."

View attachment 333182

to the top..............

Keep em coming...this is great.

go hunting for 'em.... :whipg:

It wasn't moot already?

When did I say "all"

I said "all."

LOLOL

This is why I call you a dumbfuck.

Dumbfuck, Nixon wasn't convicted. Nixon wasn't even impeached.

Which is why I very cleverly said, "impeached presidents." I clearly wasn't talking about Nixon. Well... clearly to anyone with a functioning brain.

face-palm-gif.278959

It wasn't moot already?

When did I say "all"

I said "all."

LOLOL

Which is why I very cleverly said, "impeached presidents." I clearly wasn't talking about Nixon. Well... clearly to anyone with a functioning brain.

face-palm-gif.278959
The House judiciary committee then approved articles of impeachment against Nixon for obstruction of justice, abuse of power, and contempt of Congress. With his complicity in the cover-up made public and his political support completely eroded, Nixon resigned from office on August 9, 1974.

I don't have time for semantics. Go play with yourself. His political party support completely eroded. Dumbass. Was that true for Trump? No. You're old.

It wasn't moot already?

When did I say "all"

I said "all."

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959
The House judiciary committee then approved articles of impeachment against Nixon for obstruction of justice, abuse of power, and contempt of Congress. With his complicity in the cover-up made public and his political support completely eroded, Nixon resigned from office on August 9, 1974.

I don't have time for semantics. Go play with yourself. His political party support completely eroded. Dumbass. Was that true for Trump? No. You're old.
Holyfuckingshit, are you ever retarded. :ack-1:

It's not semantics, ya dumbass, it's history and reality. Nixon wasn't convicted or impeached. And I didn't include him among the ones who were.

Read it again for clarity....

It wasn't moot already?

When did I say "all"

I said "all."

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959

It's not semantics, ya dumbass, it's history and reality. Nixon wasn't convicted or impeached. And I didn't include him among the ones who were.

You’re old. Not sure what part of my posts went over your empty head.

It wasn't moot already?

When did I say "all"

I said "all."

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959

The part where you can be so stupid, you didn't even know Nixon was not impeached. :cuckoo:

It wasn't moot already?

When did I say "all"

I said "all."

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959

The part where you can be so stupid to not know Nixon was not impeached. :cuckoo:
Semantics. You know it and I know it. Don’t play coy.

It wasn't moot already?

When did I say "all"

I said "all."

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959

The part where you can be so stupid to not know Nixon was not impeached. :cuckoo:
LOLOLOL

It's not semantics, ya moron. :eusa_doh:

Either Nixon was impeached or he wasn't.

He wasn't.

It wasn't moot already?

When did I say "all"

I said "all."

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOLOL

He wasn't.
So life is black and white? OK
You’re an odd person.

It wasn't moot already?

When did I say "all"

I said "all."

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOLOL

He wasn't.
Trump is the best president name Donald
Trump is the best president with a wife named Melania
Trump is the best president who had a reality show
Trump is the best president who owned a USFL team.

Should I go on?

It wasn't moot already?

When did I say "all"

I said "all."

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOLOL

He wasn't.
So life is black and white? OK
You’re an odd person.
LOLOL

Now you're spitting out non-sequiturs. No, life is not b&w nor does that have anything to do with you being an idiot who didn't know Nixon wasn't impeached.

It wasn't moot already?

When did I say "all"

I said "all."

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOLOL

He wasn't.
Trump is the best president name Donald
Trump is the best president with a wife named Melania
Trump is the best president who had a reality show
Trump is the best president who owned a USFL team.

Should I go on?
No, you should Google, "Nixon," and educate yourself.

Forum List

Back