Bush calls for unity in a crisis......Trump makes it about him

By that logic, OJ didn't kill anyone. The evidence was clearly there, the system just refused to step up and deal with it.

The difference being that Trump only appeared guilty to those with TDS. OJ appeared guilty to the overwhelmingly majority of people. Even those cheering when he got off were not cheering because they thought he was innocent, but because they thought it was poetic justice given the perceived discrimination against black people in the courts.
Just like a black jury ignored all evidence to find OJ not guilty, a Republican Senate ignored all evidence and found Trump not guilty

I am pretty sure if I had said this, I would be accused of being a racist. I am not saying you are or that I necessarily disagree, but the double standard is glaring.

At any rate, the evidence against Trump was extremely little. Not only was there very little, it was all speculative. No comparison.
The evidence was quite clear. Trump demanded a personal favor in return for military aid.

The Republican OJ Jury chose to ignore it

Trump demanded a personal favor

Personal favor?

Doesn't the entire American electorate benefit when Democrat corruption is uncovered?
Nice try
There still hasn’t been any corruption discovered outside of Trump demanding personal favors

Trump didn't "demand" anything. That is wishful thinking.
He demanded an investigation in return for military sales

If Biden did nothing wrong, why should he fear an investigation?
If Biden did something wrong. Why would Trump have to extort an investigation?

If Biden did nothing wrong, why are the Dems afraid Ukraine will investigate?

Obviously I meant the overwhelming number of people in the country thought he was guilty, not the overwhelming majority on the jury.

You mean the people who heard the evidence every day for months? Those people?

There was very, very little evidence against Trump, which is why there was such a partisan divide. Only those with TDS, and this includes RINO Romney, thought there was enough there to convict. Even if there would have been a clear quid pro quo, it wouldn't have mattered in a legal sense, so the entire thing was nothing more than a propaganda tool.

Oh, please. The Senate refused to hear witnesses because they KNEW he was guilty. They just wanted it to go away. At least the OJ Jury had the decency to hear witnesses.

The Senate refused to hear witnesses

The House left some witnesses unheard?
Yes they did. Quite a few witnesses went unheard.
Trump refused to allow them to testify

If only the Dems had subpoenaed them......….

Obviously I meant the overwhelming number of people in the country thought he was guilty, not the overwhelming majority on the jury.

There was very, very little evidence against Trump, which is why there was such a partisan divide. Only those with TDS, and this includes RINO Romney, thought there was enough there to convict. Even if there would have been a clear quid pro quo, it wouldn't have mattered in a legal sense, so the entire thing was nothing more than a propaganda tool.

Oh, please. The Senate refused to hear witnesses because they KNEW he was guilty. They just wanted it to go away. At least the OJ Jury had the decency to hear witnesses.

They did
Trump ordered them to ignore it

Then we'd still be waiting. That was Impeached Trump's plan ... stall until the election when it would be moot to impeach him.

They did
Trump ordered them to ignore it

Hmmmmm…...must be constitutional then.

Then we'd still be waiting. That was Impeached Trump's plan ... stall until the election when it would be moot to impeach him.

It wasn't moot already?

It wasn't moot already?
The House had two options ... wait out the subpoenas in court, which would have dragged on beyond the election, rendering impeachment moot.

Or proceed with the impeachment without those witnesses.

Either way, he would have avoided conviction, so the House went down the only viable road ahead of them -- impeach.

Knew he was guilty. LMAO. Keep telling yourself that. We heard a billion witnesses in the House and the transcript. You’re grasping again.

By that logic, we should fine people guilty if a grand jury indicts.

The House found credible evidence that there was a crime. The Senate tried to make it go away. Kind of too bad, now you guys are stuck with Trump and his failed Covid-Response and Recession. Probably should have taken the out when you had it.

Knew he was guilty. LMAO. Keep telling yourself that. We heard a billion witnesses in the House and the transcript. You’re grasping again.

The House found credible evidence that there was a crime. The Senate tried to make it go away. Kind of too bad, now you guys are stuck with Trump and his failed Covid-Response and Recession. Probably should have taken the out when you had it.
Fine or find? Your conflation is stupid again. At least you're consistent. Jury verdicts have to unanimous. Here it was split....sorry Joe. If you hate Trump so much then vote him out. I agree the response was poor as he should have opened the country after 30 days and not relied on inept Governors. Recession is due to China.

It wasn't moot already?
The House had two options ... wait out the subpoenas in court, which would have dragged on beyond the election, rendering impeachment moot.

Either way, he would have avoided conviction, so the House went down the only viable road ahead of them -- impeach.
Either way the impeachment was moot. Interesting and it was 100% partisan. Not how impeachment should be.

George Bush made a call for the nation to come together in a time of crisis.
Trump mocked him and said....where was your call for unit while I was being impeached?

In a three-minute video shared on Twitter on Saturday, Bush urged Americans to remember "how small our differences are in the face of this shared threat."

"In the final analysis, we are not partisan combatants. We are human beings, equally vulnerable and equally wonderful in the sight of god," Bush said. "We rise or fall together, and we are determined to rise."

Every single time a politician or the media talks about ''unity'' the electorate gets screwed.

It wasn't moot already?

Either way the impeachment was moot. Interesting and it was 100% partisan. Not how impeachment should be.
So? All our impeached presidents were impeached by partisans. Impeached Trump is now among them forever.

95716972_2944994765586962_8100530975655591936_n.jpg

It wasn't moot already?

So? All our impeached presidents were impeached by partisans. Impeached Trump is now among them forever.
When did I say "all"

Impeachment has lost its meaning just like the baseball HOF lost its when they started putting slightly above average players into it. Babe Ruth meet Harold Baines...

Fine or find? Your conflation is stupid again. At least you're consistent. Jury verdicts have to unanimous. Here it was split....sorry Joe. If you hate Trump so much then vote him out. I agree the response was poor as he should have opened the country after 30 days and not relied on inept Governors. Recession is due to China.

The Republicans during Nixon's impeachment trials didn't suck his cock like the current Republicans do Trump.
That's back when the GOP was still a decent, patriotic party.
They went to Nixon and intervened and gave Nixon the chance to resign, which he did.
Those were better days than now.

The Republicans during Nixon's impeachment trials didn't suck his cock like the current Republicans do Trump.
That's back when the GOP was still a decent, patriotic party.
They went to Nixon and intervened and gave Nixon the chance to resign, which he did.
Those were better days than now.
You know what. We were having a civil debate and then your sorry ass comes in with vulgarity. So let me retort in kind. Fuck you. I was born in 1980. You're old. Careful of that COVID-19....

It wasn't moot already?

When did I say "all"

Impeachment has lost its meaning just like the baseball HOF lost its when they started putting slightly above average players into it. Babe Ruth meet Harold Baines...
Dumbfuck, I didn't say you said "all." :eusa_doh:

I said "all."

It wasn't moot already?

When did I say "all"

Not really, Trump is among three Presidents who were impeached.

Of the three, the evidence against him was most damning

It wasn't moot already?

When did I say "all"

Dumbfuck, I didn't say you said "all." :eusa_doh:

I said "all."
You implied I said it and it took two posts to trigger you into vulgarity. Yay for me. My day's work is complete.

It wasn't moot already?

When did I say "all"

Not really, Trump is among three Presidents who were impeached.

Of the three, the evidence against him was most damning
If that were the case he would have been convicted. Plus you don't have any credibility anymore. Your posts are as worthless as Fawn's.

Forum List

Back