Bush has heart surgery, libs tweet get well messages

All from ONE person. I suppose he represent everyone on the right. Oh and he's now dead.

The fact that he had heart surgery proves that W has a heart.

Obama will never have brain surgery.

Pretty sure Obama has a brain and is quite intelligent. Just don't think he's doing things with that brain to actually help the American people.

Pretty sure Obama has a brain and is quite intelligent. Just don't think he's doing things with that brain to actually help the American people.

Do you have proof he's intelligent?

Well, for starters he was President of the Harvard Law Review. That achievement requires at least some intelligence..

Agreed?

Well, for starters he was President of the Harvard Law Review. That achievement requires at least some intelligence..

Agreed?

Wow !! And I am president of the local VFW.

I am asking for proof, numb-nuts, not campaign propaganda

Keep trying

Stupid is a stupid does.

Obummer's policies and actions (for the most part) have been spectacularly stupid.

Agreed?

Wow !! And I am president of the local VFW.

I am asking for proof, numb-nuts, not campaign propaganda

Keep trying

I dunno Warriors, is it even worth attempting to dive into this with you? You're not quite what I consider a reasonable and open-minded poster here; nothing I say will make a difference.

Plus, I care too little about Obama to try and convince someone that he's intelligent, so I'm just going to save myself some time and take a "pass".

Good President? No. But smart? Yes.

Last edited:

Agreed?

Like those articles and commentaries he wrote while serving as the President of the Harvard Law Review, you mean?

Those seminal works?

Yeah. Brilliant and insightful.

In fact, why don't you go show us just HOW brilliant his legal and academic work was. Dig up some of his publications from the Hahvahd Law Review. OR ANY of his contributions to the law. There have to be some GEMS in the collected writings of such a brilliant mind.

And, of course, this is confirmed by his academic transcript.

:eusa_whistle:

Smart?
I'd like to see some proof
You don't have to provide
Diesnt have to be college transcripts or grades
Plenty of dumb fucks with no common sense do well on those
Libberhoids???
What say you?

Smart?
I'd like to see some proof
You don't have to provide
Diesnt have to be college transcripts or grades
Plenty of dumb fucks with no common sense do well on those
Libberhoids???
What say you?

What, lol? Do you speak English?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Oh that EVUL George W. Bush. First he sends funding to Africa to combat AIDS...and then he goes to Africa and helps renovate a cancer screening center for women.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Bush-Helps-Renovate-Health-Center-on-Africa-Trip-161114905.html

When will his Diabolical Plots Cease?

That's the best thing you can post regarding Bush..him helping out some people in Africa?

What about the thousands of US citizens dead after being sent to Iraq over a false pretense?

Oh that EVUL George W. Bush. First he sends funding to Africa to combat AIDS...and then he goes to Africa and helps renovate a cancer screening center for women.

Bush Helps Renovate Health Center on Africa Trip | NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth

When will his Diabolical Plots Cease?

That's the best thing you can post regarding Bush..him helping out some people in Africa?

What about the thousands of US citizens dead after being sent to Iraq over a false pretense?

How about criticizing his policies in another thread? It's quite tacky to attack someone who is ill. Decent people would just wish him a speedy recovery.

Forum List

Back