Bush: 'I'm worried that I will be the last Republican president'

Bush is the single biggest reason the conservative and Republican brands are in tatters.

He's a fucking retard asshole who fucked up in every way possible.

And by the way: Bush skipped the 2012 convention, too.
Even so, Jeb would still make a better POTUS than either Hillary OR The Donald.

Cleveland (CNN)Former President George W. Bush fretted to a group of former aides and advisers in April that he was worried he could be the "last Republican president."

The 43rd president's remark, at a gathering in Dallas of his administration's staffers, reflected a dim view of the party's prospects at a time when the primary contest was realistically down to Donald Trump and Texas Sen. Ted Cruz.

"I'm worried that I will be the last Republican president," Bush told a clutch of former aides and advisers.

The comment was reported by Politico. Bush's office declined to comment to CNN.

Bush -- as well as his father, former President George H.W. Bush, and his brother, 2016 presidential candidate Jeb Bush -- are skipping this year's Republican National Convention in Cleveland. So are the party's last two presidential nominees, 2012's Mitt Romney and 2008's Arizona Sen. John McCain.

Bob Dole, the 1996 GOP nominee and the only living Republican presidential choice who is attending the convention, has criticized Republicans who are skipping it.
George W. Bush: 'I'm worried that I will be the last Republican president' - CNNPolitics.com

... and planet Earth throws a party. :0)

And Hitlery is such an amazing politician...

Does she hide in the closet while Bill is playing with his toys?

Thanks .. you demonstrate exactly why the Republican Party is in the state that its in.

Yes I do and obviously you do not understand it's 2016 and the Republicans control both houses...

Who are these poor souls you claim to be teaching?

Cleveland (CNN)Former President George W. Bush fretted to a group of former aides and advisers in April that he was worried he could be the "last Republican president."

The 43rd president's remark, at a gathering in Dallas of his administration's staffers, reflected a dim view of the party's prospects at a time when the primary contest was realistically down to Donald Trump and Texas Sen. Ted Cruz.

"I'm worried that I will be the last Republican president," Bush told a clutch of former aides and advisers.

Bush -- as well as his father, former President George H.W. Bush, and his brother, 2016 presidential candidate Jeb Bush -- are skipping this year's Republican National Convention in Cleveland. So are the party's last two presidential nominees, 2012's Mitt Romney and 2008's Arizona Sen. John McCain.

Bob Dole, the 1996 GOP nominee and the only living Republican presidential choice who is attending the convention, has criticized Republicans who are skipping it.
George W. Bush: 'I'm worried that I will be the last Republican president' - CNNPolitics.com

Bush is the single biggest reason the conservative and Republican brands are in tatters. Bush is the single biggest reason the impostor Trump was able to take the nomination.

I respectfully disagree. The Republican Party was full of racists long before Bush.

If I had to single out one republican for the sorry ass shape the party is in today .. it would be Richard Nixon .. who made the party a home for the racists who destroyed it.

Bush is the single biggest reason the conservative and Republican brands are in tatters.

Even so, Jeb would still make a better POTUS than either Hillary OR The Donald.
Jeb Bush is the single biggest reason Trump got into the race to begin with.

You are sort of changing the subject Tex.

But to answer your query for you, here it is ...

Hillary stuck with Billy Boy when she needed to in order to raise Chelsea.

Then once the family inhabited The White House she enjoyed living there.

By then she did not care who was boinking Billy Boy as long as it was not she herself.

At length when she went to bat for Billy Boy after Monica, then the DNC owed her big time, since nobody would have blamed her for ruining him and the DNC and filing for divorce.

How do you repay a woman whom you owe a priceless debt?

The DNC made her a Senator.

The rest is history. She earned the rest herself.

Q.E.D.

Now go back to your ranch and back to boinking cows like you usually do, and leave Hillary the fokk alone dill-weed.

Bush is the single biggest reason the conservative and Republican brands are in tatters. Bush is the single biggest reason the impostor Trump was able to take the nomination.

I respectfully disagree. The Republican Party was full of racists long before Bush.

If I had to single out one republican for the sorry ass shape the party is in today .. it would be Richard Nixon .. who made the party a home for the racists who destroyed it.
Well, yes. Donald Trump can trace the roots of his electoral success back to Nixon's Southern Strategy. I've been saying that for a while.

Jeb Bush is the single biggest reason Trump got into the race to begin with.
I know, poor Jeb turned out to be a paper tiger with absolutely no momentum left after W. had fokked up the entire world.

Jeb was my very favorite candidate all along.

Trump beat out 16 contenders.

Hillary had a tough time with a really old guy from where?

And yet she's cruising into the White House.

Only the dumbest souls want her in the WH...

You're confusing those people with the Republican primary voters who chose the only candidate who would lose to her.

No confusion, she is a pariah, scum sucking leach...

Then again I am not surprised you would defend her...

Trump beat out 16 contenders.

Hillary had a tough time with a really old guy from where?

And yet she's cruising into the White House.

Only the dumbest souls want her in the WH...

You're confusing those people with the Republican primary voters who chose the only candidate who would lose to her.

No confusion, she is a pariah, scum sucking leach...

Then again I am not surprised you would defend her...

I'm not voting for her. I'm pointing out the reckless stupidity of the Republican voter base to nominate the only candidate of 16 who couldn't stomp her ass in a landslide in November.

The country puked over the idea that another Clinton and another Bush were the presumptive nominees. That's why Trump and Sanders entered the race. They saw that disgust as their opening.

Sanders almost made it. He made it farther than he would have against anyone other than Clinton.

Trump bumped off SEVERAL actual conservatives. If he loses, never again will the fucking retards be able to claim they lost because we didn't have a real conservative candidate. The fucking retards deliberately rejected the real conservatives.

Nixon's rats never wanted a conservative. They wanted a bigot all along.

And there is good reason for Bush to be concerned. A fast growing black and Latino population in the US plus the increase in other ethnic and minority groups which favor democrats, and more young Democrat young voters don't bode well for the long term future of the party. After the Romney defeat, GOP leaders met and were mapping out ways to change the direction of party so as to appeal to future voters and then along came Trump. IMHO, the only way the party as we know it, can be saved is a landslide defeat of Trump.

Thanks .. you demonstrate exactly why the Republican Party is in the state that its in.

Yes I do and obviously you do not understand it's 2016 and the Republicans control both houses...

Who are these poor souls you claim to be teaching?

Middle school boys .. who are a lot smarter than your stupid ass. :lol:

You're running a clown for president who has no chance of winning .. republicans have lost virtually every social issue they champion .. when Clinton wins she'll be choosing up to 4 new members to sit on the Supreme Court .. and your base and share of the electorate continues to shrink. :0) Other than that dummy, you're in real good shape. :lol:

Nixon's rats didn't want a conservative. They wanted a bigot all along.

Nixon are good for 50 percents in USMB I knows in realite.

Nixon aren't good for 70 percents in America in history people in America.

Libs is funny...

They call Bush an idiot...
Say he's wrong about everything...
Say he can't be trusted...
Say he lies...

Then posts something he says, like this, as if it were rock-solid fact that you can take to da bank...

:p

Forum List

Back