Bush: 'I'm worried that I will be the last Republican president'

Bush is the single biggest reason the conservative and Republican brands are in tatters.

He's a fucking retard asshole who fucked up in every way possible.

And by the way: Bush skipped the 2012 convention, too.
Even so, Jeb would still make a better POTUS than either Hillary OR The Donald.
Jeb Bush is the single biggest reason Trump got into the race to begin with.

So Trump told you that,or can you between gulps of piss, produce video of him saying that?

I respectfully disagree. The Republican Party was full of racists long before Bush.

If I had to single out one republican for the sorry ass shape the party is in today .. it would be Richard Nixon .. who made the party a home for the racists who destroyed it.
With all due respect, your theory does not hold water.

If it did (hold water) there would never have been any Reagan presidency if it was all Nixon's fault.

You may not like Nixon and neither do I, but Nixon had little or nothing to do with race relations in America.

If anything Nixon by scaling down the Viet Nam War saved a myriad of Negros from cannon fodder over there.

Thus unintentionally Nixon is an unwitting friend of Negroes.

The man whom you have most to blame for GOP racism in America is LBJ.

When LBJ turned the Democrat Party into his own personal vehicle for civil rights reform he chased all the prominent southerners out of it and into the GOP. The GOP has been racist ever since, and therefore the GOP has not given a rats azz about Negroes ever since.

While the Negro issue is merely a footnote in contemporary American political history, it is a very significant and useful minority available to the Democrats now. As are the Jews. As are the Gays/and/Lesbos. As are American Muslims. Sorry if that sounds harsh.

Right at this moment the females are the most powerful component of the American Body Politic. This also includes Negro females in the case of Hillary because she and Billy Boy and of course Obama himself have always supported the rights and needs of Negroes. And the GOP cannot compete with that.

Bush is the single biggest reason the conservative and Republican brands are in tatters.

So Trump told you that,or can you between gulps of piss, produce video of him saying that?
Wow ChickenW. Those are almost fighting words. I 'm glad you did not say any of that to me.

Libs is funny...

They call Bush an idiot...
Say he's wrong about everything...
Say he can't be trusted...
Say he lies...

Then posts something he says, like this, as if it were rock-solid fact that you can take to da bank...

:p

No one has asked you to believe Bush or anyone else.

Bush isn't the only republican saying this .. but no one cares if your don't believe them either. :0)

Libs is funny...

They call Bush an idiot...
Say he's wrong about everything...
Say he can't be trusted...
Say he lies...

Then posts something he says, like this, as if it were rock-solid fact that you can take to da bank...

:p
Right after they brag how bad the Republicans are losers,yet never respond to the complete ass kicking they got in the last two elections at village up and including governorship across the nation Main street isn't buying the Dems ideas..A record number believe the country is off the rails.

Cleveland (CNN)Former President George W. Bush fretted to a group of former aides and advisers in April that he was worried he could be the "last Republican president."

The 43rd president's remark, at a gathering in Dallas of his administration's staffers, reflected a dim view of the party's prospects at a time when the primary contest was realistically down to Donald Trump and Texas Sen. Ted Cruz.

"I'm worried that I will be the last Republican president," Bush told a clutch of former aides and advisers.

The comment was reported by Politico. Bush's office declined to comment to CNN.

Bush -- as well as his father, former President George H.W. Bush, and his brother, 2016 presidential candidate Jeb Bush -- are skipping this year's Republican National Convention in Cleveland. So are the party's last two presidential nominees, 2012's Mitt Romney and 2008's Arizona Sen. John McCain.

Bob Dole, the 1996 GOP nominee and the only living Republican presidential choice who is attending the convention, has criticized Republicans who are skipping it.
George W. Bush: 'I'm worried that I will be the last Republican president' - CNNPolitics.com

... and planet Earth throws a party. :0)

If 'W' wouldn't have screwed up so bad it wouldn't be the case. He forgot the goal of Republicans is to screw the middle class and poor, he screwed the middle class and poor, along with the rich and wealthy. Bad-Bad Bush.

I like how Hillary has consistently stated she will run a campaign on issues and all the ads are bashing Trump...the lies just keep rolling along...

Trump announced his candidacy just days after Bush announced his. Trump called out Bush three times in his announcement.

It was obvious Trump entered the race to keep Bush from getting the nomination. Trump has been bashing the Bush family for eight years. He became a Democrat when George became President. He called for Bush's impeachment.

He has a thing for the Bushes.

Dont worry Mr. Bush,,,all of the swing states are run by lilly white cracker head white people who will make sure that Soros keeps his 95 yr old is ass out of the ballots.

Liberals spend 15 years accusing Bush of being an imbecile then suddenly value his opinion in this thread...wait for it...IRONY :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I respectfully disagree. The Republican Party was full of racists long before Bush.

If I had to single out one republican for the sorry ass shape the party is in today .. it would be Richard Nixon .. who made the party a home for the racists who destroyed it.
With all due respect, your theory does not hold water.

If it did (hold water) there would never have been any Reagan presidency if it was all Nixon's fault.

You may not like Nixon and neither do I, but Nixon had little or nothing to do with race relations in America.

If anything Nixon by scaling down the Viet Nam War saved a myriad of Negros from cannon fodder over there.

Thus unintentionally Nixon is an unwitting friend of Negroes.

The man whom you have most to blame for GOP racism in America is LBJ.

When LBJ turned the Democrat Party into his own personal vehicle for civil rights reform he chased all the prominent southerners out of it and into the GOP. The GOP has been racist ever since, and therefore the GOP has not given a rats azz about Negroes ever since.

While the Negro issue is merely a footnote in contemporary American political history, it is a very significant and useful minority available to the Democrats now. As are the Jews. As are the Gays/and/Lesbos. As are American Muslims. Sorry if that sounds harsh.

Right at this moment the females are the most powerful component of the American Body Politic. This also includes Negro females in the case of Hillary because she and Billy Boy and of course Obama himself have always supported the rights and needs of Negroes. And the GOP cannot compete with that.

That's just incredibly silly. :lol: I mean goddamn.:lol:

It doesn't sound harsh, it sounds incredibly ignorant of American history .. and like most republicans, you seek to place your misfortunes on someone, anyone but republicans themselves.

Thanks for the chuckle. :0)

Cleveland (CNN)Former President George W. Bush fretted to a group of former aides and advisers in April that he was worried he could be the "last Republican president."

The 43rd president's remark, at a gathering in Dallas of his administration's staffers, reflected a dim view of the party's prospects at a time when the primary contest was realistically down to Donald Trump and Texas Sen. Ted Cruz.

"I'm worried that I will be the last Republican president," Bush told a clutch of former aides and advisers.

Bush -- as well as his father, former President George H.W. Bush, and his brother, 2016 presidential candidate Jeb Bush -- are skipping this year's Republican National Convention in Cleveland. So are the party's last two presidential nominees, 2012's Mitt Romney and 2008's Arizona Sen. John McCain.

Bob Dole, the 1996 GOP nominee and the only living Republican presidential choice who is attending the convention, has criticized Republicans who are skipping it.
George W. Bush: 'I'm worried that I will be the last Republican president' - CNNPolitics.com

Bush was a RINO establishment guy. I hope we saw the last of that breed.

Bush was a RINO establishment guy. I hope we saw the last of that breed.

The man could barely form a sentence now liberals think he's a genius. :laugh:

Bush, the guy who said the Iraq war would only cost $74 billion and Iraq would pay us back liberals new oracle. :laugh: Tells you just how desperate the left is to be BFF'ing Bush. lmao!

Since the Reich wing of the party has taken over, Bush may have a good point.

It looks like Republicans are headed back into the 40's & 50's where Democrats own everything. Republicans will be voting for blue dog Democrats--and the Republican party itself will dwindle down to a super minority party, that is inclusive only of angry, ignorant, racist white voters.

Trumps-Hostage.jpg

Tea-Party-Anger-Fear.gif

The republicans should have listened to their constituents. After all the Constitution makes it very clear that it's the voice of the people that's in charge of their respective government, the establishment doesn't assert their authority over the people. If the Republicans don't like their party's presidential nominee, they should have voted. Obviously we have a lot of angry republicans that either had chosen to stay home, or are simply upset their preferred choice didn't make it. The primary election from among the states is over, the republican votes HAVE selected their nominee. Whether the party has learned to listen to those votes and begin to accept the will of the people we will soon see.

Says a progressive spend crazy career politician...

I like how Hillary has consistently stated she will run a campaign on issues and all the ads are bashing Trump...the lies just keep rolling along...
She never said she wouldn't bash Trump. She just said she wouldn't respond to his gross hate filled rhetoric. Clinton is old school politics. If you want to be president, you've got to act like a president which means no backroom gutter talk and crazy accusations.

Forum List

Back