Bush/Sadaam vs. Obama/Assad: Care to Compare?

Bush invaded Iraq, deposed Sadaam and won the war.

Obama withdrew from Iraq, threatened Assad and lost the war.

Europe is thrilled...

Where is the part where bush created ISIS?
They have the same policies, dumba$$

I don't recall obama attacking Iraq and throwing region into chaos creating ISIS.
But he withdrew when he knew what was going to happen. He also has "accidently" gave them weapons.

Think they got most their weapons when the Iraqi army dropped them and ran.

How long was a country with our debt supposed to pay to protect them? I don't think anyone predicted just how bad the Iraqi army is.

That's bullshit on the weapons. Total utter bullshit. ISIS had already taken over a huge area in Syria and the oil fields before they invaded Iraq. Check your time lines.

The weapons and cash were being funneled into Syria to the mercenaries errrrrrrrrrrrr rebels via the MB and financially backed by SA, Qatar and Turkey. With of course advice from the CIA.

C.I.A. Said to Aid in Steering Arms to Syrian Opposition

By ERIC SCHMITTJUNE 21, 2012

Advertisement

Continue reading the main story
Continue reading the main story
Share This Page
WASHINGTON — A small number of C.I.A. officers are operating secretly in southern Turkey, helping allies decide which Syrian opposition fighters across the border will receive arms to fight the Syrian government, according to American officials and Arab intelligence officers.

The weapons, including automatic rifles, rocket-propelled grenades, ammunition and some antitank weapons, are being funneled mostly across the Turkish border by way of a shadowy network of intermediaries including Syria’s Muslim Brotherhood and paid for by Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar, the officials said.

The C.I.A. officers have been in southern Turkey for several weeks, in part to help keep weapons out of the hands of fighters allied with Al Qaeda or other terrorist groups, one senior American official said. The Obama administration has said it is not providing arms to the rebels, but it has also acknowledged that Syria’s neighbors would do so.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/21/w...d-in-steering-arms-to-syrian-rebels.html?_r=0

Where is the part where bush created ISIS?
They have the same policies, dumba$$

I don't recall obama attacking Iraq and throwing region into chaos creating ISIS.
But he withdrew when he knew what was going to happen. He also has "accidently" gave them weapons.

Think they got most their weapons when the Iraqi army dropped them and ran.

How long was a country with our debt supposed to pay to protect them? I don't think anyone predicted just how bad the Iraqi army is.

That's bullshit on the weapons. Total utter bullshit. ISIS had already taken over a huge area in Syria and the oil fields before they invaded Iraq. Check your time lines.

The weapons and cash were being funneled into Syria to the mercenaries errrrrrrrrrrrr rebels via the MB and financially backed by SA, Qatar and Turkey. With of course advice from the CIA.
TD is the shit. Period.

Forum List

Back