Bush's Iraq failure

So any current Repub candidates for President come out and say vietraq was a well thought out 10+ yr, occupation?

So any current Repub candidates for President come out and say vietraq was a well thought out 10+ yr, occupation?
Probably just as many as there are democrats running for POTUS that voted in favor of giving permission for the mistake
"mistake"? lol It was planned from day 1. Apparently you never heard of Bush's Treasury Secretary- Paul O'Neill.

CNN.com - O Neill Bush planned Iraq invasion before 9 11 - Jan. 14 2004

It was a defense contractor boon. Thats what the Repub admin wanted.

warforprofit.jpg

Probably just as many as there are democrats running for POTUS that voted in favor of giving permission for the mistake
"mistake"? lol It was planned from day 1. Apparently you never heard of Bush's Treasury Secretary- Paul O'Neill.

warforprofit.jpg
Then I guess any Dembulbs that voted for it would be proud idiots

warforprofit.jpg
...voted for it based on intel given to them, in no small part from this neocon the Bush admin placed in the Pentagon- Douglas J. Feith - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia Stop playing dumb or are you that uninformed? Either way it makes you look silly.

warforprofit.jpg
...voted for it based on intel given to them, in no small part from this neocon the Bush admin placed in the Pentagon- Douglas J. Feith - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia Stop playing dumb or are you that uninformed? Either way it makes you look silly.
Executive branch had access to the same intelligence that the legislature did and vice versa.
Bush didn't invent this evidence.
The UN gave SH plenty of warnings. He ignored them.

Meanwhile you can conveniently forget about the Dems threatening to withhold funds for the troops to push their own pork through.
Also forget about yanking all our people out when Obama could have lived up to his peace prize and kept a peace keeping for e in place. But being the guy that "won" and left was more important

warforprofit.jpg
Executive branch had access to the same intelligence that the legislature did and vice versa.

Meanwhile you can conveniently forget about the Dems threatening to withhold funds for the troops to push their own pork through.
Also forget about yanking all our people out when Obama could have lived up to his peace prize and kept a peace keeping for e in place. But being the guy that "won" and left was more important
"keeping a lid on it", to the tune of $1 billion/WEEK to this great nations taxpayers, is not "a strategy". I thought you people, rw'ers, claimed to be deficit hawks? :doubt: not to mention more needless deaths. Just because Bu$h II started an optional war does not make us their free police force for the foreseeable future.

yanno, you don't have to be a facts-averse hack every day of the week.

warforprofit.jpg

"keeping a lid on it", to the tune of $1 billion/WEEK to this great nations taxpayers, is not "a strategy". I thought you people, rw'ers, claimed to be deficit hawks? :doubt: not to mention more needless deaths. Just because Bu$h II started an optional war does not make us their free police force for the foreseeable future.

How much does it cost to run our military with out a war? 900 million dollars a week? What the fuck you think every one goes state side or something? Ships tied up? Give me links on what it cost a week if we are not at war...

I'm on my phone or I'd show you a nifty little graphic showing Bush's debt with and without the war compared to THE Obama

warforprofit.jpg

warforprofit.jpg
so those poor basturds were all misled?.....

I'm on my phone or I'd show you a nifty little graphic showing Bush's debt with and without the war compared to THE Obama

warforprofit.jpg

buSvfix.jpg

Forum List

Back