Bush's mistakes still exist

TheCrusader

Dec 30, 2015
It's really stupid that Republicans think that if someone shits on your sofa, and someone else cleans it but there are still stains and this reeking shit smell, that it's no longer the fault of someone just because it's been a few years?

It's really stupid that Republicans think that if someone shits on your sofa, and someone else cleans it but there are still stains and this reeking shit smell, that it's no longer the fault of someone just because it's been a few years?
I think you are just smelling your upper lip. You're an idiot. Boooooosh! Lol

That's odd.. because I distinctly recall Bush warning Congress to act on the inevitable mortgage crisis and Democrats calling him basically insane and that everything was fine.

Then it collapsed and they blamed the mess on Bush.

That's odd.. because I distinctly recall Bush warning Congress to act on inevitable the mortgage crisis and Democrats calling him basically insane and that everything was fine.

Cite it or it never happened.

Because I distinctly remember Republicans claiming this bullshit to try and cover their tracks.

Maybe Bush should have dealt with it when he had a Republican Controlled Congress for 6 years?

That's odd.. because I distinctly recall Bush warning Congress to act on inevitable the mortgage crisis and Democrats calling him basically insane and that everything was fine.

Because I distinctly remember Republicans claiming this bullshit to try and cover their tracks.

Maybe Bush should have dealt with it when he had a Republican Controlled Congress for 6 years?

Google it bitch.... but I'll give you a starter:

Barney Frank told Bush he didn't know what he was talking about. That the housing market was fine.

Barney Frank told Bush he didn't know what he was talking about. That the housing market was fine.

Citations or quotations or it never happened.

^ Obamaroid

So you admit you had 6 years to deal with the problem. Instead your murder 1 million Iraqis and start needless wars?

ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?

Yeah, like all the citations you have provided? Oh, and your little shitstain analogy doesn't count for anything, shitstain.

So you admit you had 6 years to deal with the problem. Instead your murder 1 million Iraqis and start needless wars?

ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?

Hillary supported that war.

ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?

Look shitstain..... try staying on topic. You claimed the meltdown was Bush's fault, which of course it wasn't, and I pointed out that Bush warned of the mess, repeatedly. And now you yammer on about Iraq? Which BTW was a Democrat voted for war.

Obama campaigned on reversing hte failed policies of GW Bush. So was he lying when he promised that? Is he so incompetent he cant deliver on his promise? Which is it, liar or incompetent? Because it has to be one or the other.

Yeah, like all the citations you have provided? Oh, and your little shitstain analogy doesn't count for anything, shitstain.

I don't have to provide citations to the most obvious of Bush's SHIT.

Iraq
ISIS
Housing Crisis
Stagnant Wages
1% income growing 30%
Higher oil prices than during Obama

ETC.
ETC.
ETC.

Obama campaigned on reversing hte failed policies of GW Bush. So was he lying when he promised that? Is he so incompetent he cant deliver on his promise? Which is it, liar or incompetent? Because it has to be one or the other.

Obama scrubbed as much shit out of the carpet as he could, but Bush is a disease whose mistakes keep on giving.

Iraq
ISIS
Housing Crisis
Stagnant Wages
1% income growing 30%

ETC.
ETC.
ETC.

Wait, I thought without citations it never happened? What are you.. drunk? High? Just an abject shitstain retard?

:)

Obama scrubbed as much shit out of the carpet as he could, but Bush is a disease whose mistakes keep on giving.

Obama has done nothing but doubled our national debt in 7 years and set the ME on fire. Geeze.. take off the knee-pads shitstain.

Iraq
ISIS
Housing Crisis
Stagnant Wages
1% income growing 30%

ETC.
ETC.
ETC.

Wait, I thought without citations it never happened? What are you.. drunk? High? Just an abject shitstain retard?

:)

So you were not even alive when Bush sent the US Military into Iraq? You need a citation for that? How fucking stupid are you?

Obama has done nothing but doubled our national debt in 7 years and set the ME on fire. Geeze.. take off the knee-pads shitstain.

He hasn't doubled the national debt unless you add Bush's stimulus spending and last budget into Obama's presidency like a FUCKING RETARD.

Forum List

Back