Bush's mistakes still exist

Obama campaigned on reversing hte failed policies of GW Bush. So was he lying when he promised that? Is he so incompetent he cant deliver on his promise? Which is it, liar or incompetent? Because it has to be one or the other.

Obama scrubbed as much shit out of the carpet as he could, but Bush is a disease whose mistakes keep on giving.
So you maintain that Obama was incompetent. OK. I'd agree with that.

Barney Frank told Bush he didn't know what he was talking about. That the housing market was fine.

Citations or quotations or it never happened.

Yeah, like all the citations you have provided? Oh, and your little shitstain analogy doesn't count for anything, shitstain.

I don't have to provide citations to the most obvious of Bush's SHIT.

Iraq
ISIS
Housing Crisis
Stagnant Wages
1% income growing 30%
Higher oil prices than during Obama

ETC.
ETC.
ETC.

Wait, I thought without citations it never happened? What are you.. drunk? High? Just an abject shitstain retard?

:)

So you were not even alive when Bush sent the US Military into Iraq? You need a citation for that? How fucking stupid are you?

Look shitstain.... here's how it works.... the President can't send troops to war with out Congressional approval.. and BTW... the Democrat controlled COngress sent troops into Iraq.

Deal with it shitstain.

Obama campaigned on reversing hte failed policies of GW Bush. So was he lying when he promised that? Is he so incompetent he cant deliver on his promise? Which is it, liar or incompetent? Because it has to be one or the other.

Obama scrubbed as much shit out of the carpet as he could, but Bush is a disease whose mistakes keep on giving.

I have more ratings per message than you. LOL

Cite it or it never happened.

Because I distinctly remember Republicans claiming this bullshit to try and cover their tracks.

Maybe Bush should have dealt with it when he had a Republican Controlled Congress for 6 years?
Barney Frank told Bush he didn't know what he was talking about. That the housing market was fine.

Yeah, like all the citations you have provided? Oh, and your little shitstain analogy doesn't count for anything, shitstain.

Iraq
ISIS
Housing Crisis
Stagnant Wages
1% income growing 30%

ETC.
ETC.
ETC.

Wait, I thought without citations it never happened? What are you.. drunk? High? Just an abject shitstain retard?

Obama being a failure and Hillary looking worse everyday is driving him crazy. And what do liberals do when that happens? Blame Bush!!!!

Iraq
ISIS
Housing Crisis
Stagnant Wages
1% income growing 30%

ETC.
ETC.
ETC.

So you were not even alive when Bush sent the US Military into Iraq? You need a citation for that? How fucking stupid are you?

Look shitstain.... here's how it works.... the President can't send troops to war with out Congressional approval.. and BTW... the Democrat controlled COngress sent troops into Iraq.

Deal with it shitstain.

It was Republican controlled in 2003. GOD YOU'RE FUCKING STUPID

Obama has done nothing but doubled our national debt in 7 years and set the ME on fire. Geeze.. take off the knee-pads shitstain.

He hasn't doubled the national debt unless you add Bush's stimulus spending and last budget into Obama's presidency like a FUCKING RETARD.

So, who has been president since January 2009? Bush?

Fucking stupid ass shitstain.

Obama has done nothing but doubled our national debt in 7 years and set the ME on fire. Geeze.. take off the knee-pads shitstain.

He hasn't doubled the national debt unless you add Bush's stimulus spending and last budget into Obama's presidency like a FUCKING RETARD.
When Bush left office the debt was 10T. Today it is over 18T. When Obozo leaves it will likely be 20T.

Boooooosh!!!!!! Lol, you're a retard.

It's really stupid that Republicans think that if someone shits on your sofa, and someone else cleans it but there are still stains and this reeking shit smell, that it's no longer the fault of someone just because it's been a few years?

That's odd.. because I distinctly recall Bush warning Congress to act on inevitable the mortgage crisis and Democrats calling him basically insane and that everything was fine.

Then it collapsed and they blamed the mess on Bush.

Because I distinctly remember Republicans claiming this bullshit to try and cover their tracks.

Maybe Bush should have dealt with it when he had a Republican Controlled Congress for 6 years?

President Obama has been President since 2009, and had the House and Senate as Democratic Majority until 2011, and the only thing he can hang his hat on is the ACA.

Since 2009 President Obama has lost both the House and Senate, and should have lost in 2012, but for some reason he won.

Now I am willing to bet you and those that think like you will write about how the House has been hostile and did not allow President Obama to fix what Bush screwed up, but the American Public has not agreed with that notion and keep on electing more Republicans in.

Also losing the Senate even stung more for your side in the last mid-term election, and I did not even believe the GOP would have mass victories as they did, but they did...

So as you write about how Bush mess made it impossible for President Obama to clean up, but the reality is the American Public believe he was not cleaning it up correctly and that is why they gave him a hostile Congress to work with.

So for me you need to stop blaming Bush and start looking into why President Obama has been unable to unite this country so it can be fixed?

I know you will write about how racists have hampered him, but for those like me it is about him being a idealist and not a realist, and the color of his skin has no factor in my opinion of him.

So yes Bush made massive mistakes, but President Obama has done very little to fix it because of his hostility to the GOP House and now Senate, and their hostility toward him to...

Maybe it is time to elect someone that can get the job done?

I bet you will vote for Hillary Clinton when Bernie Sanders is the better candidate for the job.

Also if you believe Hillary is elected she will get something done, then remember how hostile the Congress has been to Obama and her husband and times it by ten and nothing will get done to fix this nation...

Now how is that ISIL fund raising going?

It's really stupid that Republicans think that if someone shits on your sofa, and someone else cleans it but there are still stains and this reeking shit smell, that it's no longer the fault of someone just because it's been a few years?

That's odd.. because I distinctly recall Bush warning Congress to act on inevitable the mortgage crisis and Democrats calling him basically insane and that everything was fine.

President Obama has been President since 2009, and had the House and Senate as Democratic Majority until 2011, and the only thing he can hang his hat on is the ACA.

Since 2009 President Obama has lost both the House and Senate, and should have lost in 2012, but for some reason he won.

Now I am willing to bet you and those that think like you will write about how the House has been hostile and did not allow President Obama to fix what Bush screwed up, but the American Public has not agreed with that notion and keep on electing more Republicans in.

Also losing the Senate even stung more for your side in the last mid-term election, and I did not even believe the GOP would have mass victories as they did, but they did...

So as you write about how Bush mess made it impossible for President Obama to clean up, but the reality is the American Public believe he was not cleaning it up correctly and that is why they gave him a hostile Congress to work with.

So for me you need to stop blaming Bush and start looking into why President Obama has been unable to unite this country so it can be fixed?

I know you will write about how racists have hampered him, but for those like me it is about him being a idealist and not a realist, and the color of his skin has no factor in my opinion of him.

So yes Bush made massive mistakes, but President Obama has done very little to fix it because of his hostility to the GOP House and now Senate, and their hostility toward him to...

I bet you will vote for Hillary Clinton when Bernie Sanders is the better candidate for the job.

Also if you believe Hillary is elected she will get something done, then remember how hostile the Congress has been to Obama and her husband and times it by ten and nothing will get done to fix this nation...

So Obama had a non-obstructionist non-racist congress for 2 years.

There fixed your post.

Because the echo chamber libs rep you. You're also dumber and more ignorant.

You butthurt that your views are dumb and illicit no merit?
Have you always been illiterate? Or were you kicked in the head by a horse?
The truth is Obama is the worst president in history. He continued some of the worst of Bush's policies while reversing the best. He is losing the war on terrorism. His handling of the economy is the worst on record. His foreign policy is a total and complete failure.

Google it bitch.... but I'll give you a starter:

So you admit you had 6 years to deal with the problem. Instead your murder 1 million Iraqis and start needless wars?

ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?

Stooopi!

How cute, Republicans claim Bush saw the disaster 6 years before it happened, but can't tell us why Bush did nothing about it?

So you admit you had 6 years to deal with the problem. Instead your murder 1 million Iraqis and start needless wars?

ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?

Stooopi!

How cute, Republicans claim Bush saw the disaster 6 years before it happened, but can't tell us why Bush did nothing about it?

They did say. The Congerss was held by Democrats for the last two years of Bush's presidency.

ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?

Stooopi!

I guess he could have gone the Obama route and issued EO's? Nah, he didn't work that way.... he expected Congress to do their job.

Hey, shitstain, the word you are searching for is elicit, not illicit. Geeze you're one stupid & illiterate shitstain. Perhaps you should redo first grade. :)

Republican retards only worry about spelling and not substance. Can't defend their own beliefs.
You clearly dont care about either.

ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?

Stooopi!

They did say. The Congerss was held by Democrats for the last two years of Bush's presidency.

What about the first 6 years? Or was Bush too stupid then to do anything about the housing bubble?

The truth is Obama is the worst president in history. He continued some of the worst of Bush's policies while reversing the best. He is losing the war on terrorism. His handling of the economy is the worst on record. His foreign policy is a total and complete failure.

Really? That's the truth?

How is Obama losing a war Bush started and couldn't finish?

What's it say about you when you can't make your wife cum and you have to bring a black man into the bedroom to finish the job?
How is Obama losing the war in Afghanistan? Because he authorized a surge that his own military told him had little chance of succeeding.

So Obama had a non-obstructionist non-racist congress for 2 years.

There fixed your post.

Don't need you ti fix it for me because that is your opinion and not mine.

You are the one that is using President Obama skin color like a juvenile brat.

Bill Clinton faces a more hostile Congress than President Obama, so please keep the racism nonsense to yourself.

Also the only thing from that two years President Obama accomplished was the ACA, and failed to do anything else that mattered...

So the American Public has been voting your candidates out, but alas you will double down on screaming racism while ignoring facts!

ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?

Stooopi!

I guess he could have gone the Obama route and issued EO's? Nah, he didn't work that way.... he expected Congress to do their job.

Bush issued more EOs than Obama.

Claims regarding Obama’s use of executive orders and presidential memoranda

Really? That's the truth?

How is Obama losing a war Bush started and couldn't finish?

What's it say about you when you can't make your wife cum and you have to bring a black man into the bedroom to finish the job?
How is Obama losing the war in Afghanistan? Because he authorized a surge that his own military told him had little chance of succeeding.

You mean a Surge developed by the Pentagon and promoted by the Pentagon?

Forum List

Back