Bust Up the US No Go Zones

Holy shit dude.....your video doesn't back up a goddamn thing it says. Your 'proof' of Muslim no-go zones across the country is a green graphic of the US with red dots on it.

And when we get specific, your claims fall the part. If the US law doesn't apply, then how did Susan Fenger successfully prosecuted some members of Muslims of America?

Did you see where the Muslim refuses entry to the Islamic Jihadist camp he is guarding?

At what point in your video....its half an hour long. Give me a time stamp.

Who says its a 'Jihadist camp'? And refuses entry to WHO? Law enforcement? Or just some random asshole who demands to be let in?

You seem to be confusing plain old private property with a 'Muslim No Go zone'? A muslim no go zone is one where US law doesn't apply. Not anywhere where private property laws do.

He threatens them with violence and says Go! Go! He is telling them they cannot enter there and as the car is driving away he is beating it with a bat. It is what is known as a no - go zone for those who are unaware of no go zones in America.

You mean private property? So lets say, hypothetically...that I show up at your home and demand to be let in, to look around, and I have a video camera.

If you say no, is that now a ' Christian no-go zone'? Or is that just plain old private property?

You want to know why this is going on? Because our government refuses to do anything about it when the FBI and law enforcement report on it.

Says who? There's nothing in that video that's independently verifiable. For example, was the man with the camera *trespassing*? Who says it was a 'terrorist camp'? Did he turn over the video to the police and demand anyone be charged with assault? What was response from the police, verified by what?

You're giving us this elaborate story backed by nothing but the word of a guy on a youtube video. And nothing else.

And when I ask for the promised 'years of government documents' that show that #1 on the OP's list Dearborn Michigan is a muslim 'no go zone', it comes up goose eggs.

Rent the movie Rwanda and realize that is what happens to unarmed citizens in a Muslim take over - In Rwanda the Hutu Muslims slaughtering Tutsi Christians had machetes - in America? They have AK - 47's. Time to wake up.

A handful of guys that you arbitrarily label 'terrorists' (but of course, can't back with jack shit) have a handful of guns....and you're worried about Muslim uprising against the US from Muslims?

Really?

You are in some serious denial. Perhaps you have a Muslim boyfriend. Or you converted to Islam. Hard to tell after only a few times reading you but one thing is for certain. You are clueless and do not appear to be interested in the truth.

Oh, and I almost forgot. While we're on this 'purge the constitution of rights and freedoms' kick of yours, would Muslims have the right to assembly? Or would that be stripped from them too?
Of course they would not have the right to assembly as Muslims, because Islam is banned by the Constitution, as are any other supremacist ideologies, cults, religions, groups, etc

Actually, the constitution never mentions Islam. Making a constitutional prohibition of it rather difficult. The constitution does however mention religion, and specifically forbids government from making any laaw that impedes the free excercise of it.

Laws like say.....burning all of their religious books. Forbidding them from practicing their religion. Forbidding them from assembling. Seizing all their places of worship. You know, pretty much everything you're demanding we do to Muslims.

Oh, and will there be any due process in this scenario. Or have you wiped your ass with the entire bill of rights?
The Constitution DOESN'T HAVE TO mention the supremacisms by name that it bans. It only has to mention the act of being supremacist (which of course Islam is just that). And a prohibition DOESN'T NEED TO be made. It's already there (Article 6, Section 2, the Supremacy clause) + 2 US Codes (you have a reading comprehension problem ?)

Says who?

Wait......Fox reject Steve Emerson, right?

As for religion, Islam is not a religion.

Says who? And who decides what is a religion and what isn't? You're offering us your personal opinion...and based on that alone, insisting that we violate at least a half dozen rights of Millioins of Muslims.

Stripping them of free speech, free excercise of religion, freedom of assembly, protection from unreasonable searches and seizures, right to redress, due process and just compensation of their property.

Oh, can Muslims be armed? If they wanted to stock up on AKs and ARs, they have second amendment rights, yes? Or are those too stripped from them in your draconian little fantasy? And can we arbitrarily strip anyone of their rights simply with your opinion?

Or is that only Muslims?

And even if it was a religion, religions aren't allowed to be supreme over the constitution either. Nothing is.

And Islam isn't supreme over our constitution. Remember, all your 'muslim no go' nonsense is useless conspiracy drivel. As you demonstrated for us so elegantly with your rather humiliating failure regarding the 'years and years of government docs saying that Dearborn is a muslim no-go zone'.
You are a liberal typically very ignorant on Islamization matters, and because of that I am having to slowly (and painstakingly) try to bring you up to speed. But you need to learn what I've already taught you. You have MANY more things to learn here.

Now, "who" says Islam is not a religion ? Most people around the world, that's who. And this even includes some entire nations (ex. Italy) which do not grant religious tax status to Islam, as they do to real religions. and as I said before, it wouldn't matter if Islam was a religion. Religions are not entitled to be supreme over the Constitution any more than anything else is . Nothing is. And violating rights ? Not hardly. Nobody and nothing has the right to be supreme over the Constitution (including Islam)

As for all the rights you mention, Muslims are entitled to every right that American citizens are entitled to, and just like non-Muslim Americans, they are not entitled to violate the Constitution's most powerful clause (the Supremacy clause) You may also note that, unlike the 1st amendment that you like to quote, which is riddled with exceptions, the Supremacy clause has NO EXCEPTIONS (and hasn't had any for 226 years) :biggrin:

Now, "religion" ? This opens up a big can of worms. Get ready for a sizable response here, including MANY links.

It's obvious how Islam came to be purported as a "religion". When the founders of it were espousing imperialist genocidal mass murder, extreme misogyny, rape, pedophilia, kidnapping/slavery, torture/mutilation, racial and sexist discrimination, animal cruelty/killing, and other vile things, and were looking for troops to join them in their conquests throughout Asia Minor, they needed something very powerful and extreme to offset and shield them from the severe condemnation they were sure to get.
The answer was religion. By pretending that the Koran, and all of its hatred and immorality was the word of God, they forced the people to accept it. After all, nobody wants to go against God do they ? As this grandiose con job spread, over time, it became deeper and deeper entrenched as a religion, and more and more difficult to abolish or reform.
And it spread only because the murderous Muslim marauders who spread it, killed 270 million people around the world to do that. Many, if not most, Muslims living today, trace their ancestry back to people who were non-Muslims and were forced to become Muslims. Hell of a way for someone to call himself a Muslim.

Islam is an ideology, masquerading as a religion.

http://www.themuslimtimes.org/2012/0...s-tax-status-2

Islam Watch - About Us

Islam Is Not A Religion, It Is Foreign Law

Islam and the Definition of Religion

Why Islam is Not a Religion > Rebecca Bynum

Former Muslim, Wafa Sultan, says, "Islam is NOT a religion" | BARE NAKED ISLAM

?Allah is Dead ? Why Islam is Not a Religion? | Logan's Warning

Islam Is Not A Religion, But A Dangerous Ideology | International

Islam: not a religion? « The Immanent Frame

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system. « Avid Editor's Insights

Half Sigma: Islam not a religion?

Islam in Italy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comments from Former Muslims - WikiIslam

The Patriot Factor: Islam is NOT a Religion

Why Islam Should NOT Be Protected Under the US Constitution! | CatchKevin.com

Islam: Politics In Religious Garb

Italy: Islam Not Recognized as a Religion -- Denied Religious Tax Status - Atlas Shrugs

Info on Islam: Islam is not a religion

Islam Is Not A Religion It Is A Cult

Islam is NOT a Religion

Islam Does Not Qualify Under US Constitution ?Freedom of Religion? Rights « Northeast Intelligence NetworkNortheast Intelligence Network

Asia Times - Asia's most trusted news source

Islam is a political system ? NOT a religion | Creeping Sharia

Islam is not a religion, but a death cult of misogynistic pedophiles

I think you are wasting your time on Skylar, Protectionist. She isn't interested in the truth. She is interested in derailing your thread. I'd stop responding to her. It's an act of futility.

Did you see where the Muslim refuses entry to the Islamic Jihadist camp he is guarding?

Who says its a 'Jihadist camp'? And refuses entry to WHO? Law enforcement? Or just some random asshole who demands to be let in?

You seem to be confusing plain old private property with a 'Muslim No Go zone'? A muslim no go zone is one where US law doesn't apply. Not anywhere where private property laws do.

He threatens them with violence and says Go! Go! He is telling them they cannot enter there and as the car is driving away he is beating it with a bat. It is what is known as a no - go zone for those who are unaware of no go zones in America.

You mean private property? So lets say, hypothetically...that I show up at your home and demand to be let in, to look around, and I have a video camera.

If you say no, is that now a ' Christian no-go zone'? Or is that just plain old private property?

You want to know why this is going on? Because our government refuses to do anything about it when the FBI and law enforcement report on it.

Says who? There's nothing in that video that's independently verifiable. For example, was the man with the camera *trespassing*? Who says it was a 'terrorist camp'? Did he turn over the video to the police and demand anyone be charged with assault? What was response from the police, verified by what?

You're giving us this elaborate story backed by nothing but the word of a guy on a youtube video. And nothing else.

And when I ask for the promised 'years of government documents' that show that #1 on the OP's list Dearborn Michigan is a muslim 'no go zone', it comes up goose eggs.

Rent the movie Rwanda and realize that is what happens to unarmed citizens in a Muslim take over - In Rwanda the Hutu Muslims slaughtering Tutsi Christians had machetes - in America? They have AK - 47's. Time to wake up.

A handful of guys that you arbitrarily label 'terrorists' (but of course, can't back with jack shit) have a handful of guns....and you're worried about Muslim uprising against the US from Muslims?

Really?

Forgot about this already ? Or maybe you just didn't bother to click the link. You do know that MOA is the group that governs most of the no go zone enclaves, right ? Or did you not bother to read that either ?
slap2.gif

The Department of Homeland Security says that Muslims of the Americas is linked to Jamaat ul-Fuqra, a Pakistani terrorist group. The State Department’s Patterns of Global Terrorism report in 1998 described ul-Fuqra as an “Islamic sect that seeks to purify Islam through violence.” Other fronts for the group include the International Quranic Open University, the United Muslim-Christian Forum, the Islamic Post newspaper, the Muslim Scouts of America, the Hands to Hands charity, Muslim Vets, the American Muslim Medical and Relief Team, and the Islamic Naat Group.

Really?

You are in some serious denial. Perhaps you have a Muslim boyfriend. Or you converted to Islam. Hard to tell after only a few times reading you but one thing is for certain. You are clueless and do not appear to be interested in the truth.

Oh wait a second. Skylar is a female ? Well maybe SHE is a Muslim herself. If so, that would make her a biased poster, and should recuse herself from the thread, no ?

Really?

Forgot about this already ? Or maybe you just didn't bother to click the link. You do know that MOA is the group that governs mosy of the no go zone enclaves, right ? Or did you not bother to read that either ?
slap2.gif

The Department of Homeland Security says that Muslims of the Americas is linked to Jamaat ul-Fuqra, a Pakistani terrorist group. The State Department’s Patterns of Global Terrorism report in 1998 described ul-Fuqra as an “Islamic sect that seeks to purify Islam through violence.” Other fronts for the group include the International Quranic Open University, the United Muslim-Christian Forum, the Islamic Post newspaper, the Muslim Scouts of America, the Hands to Hands charity, Muslim Vets, the American Muslim Medical and Relief Team, and the Islamic Naat Group.

She obviously isn't going to read or view anything that conflicts with the propaganda she has bought into. Probably a Muslim boyfriend / husband in the background of this story. There has to be a motive to remain in such total ignorance.

I think you are wasting your time on Skylar, Protectionist. She isn't interested in the truth. She is interested in derailing your thread. I'd stop responding to her. It's an act of futility.
This thread was a trainwreck before it got out of the station. The OP is ludicrous.

You are a liberal typically very ignorant on Islamization matters, and because of that I am having to slowly (and painstakingly) try to bring you up to speed. But you need to learn what I've already taught you. You have MANY more thing as to learn here.

Laughing.....so when I ask you to back your bullshit up about the constitution outlawing Islam, you can't. You just slip into your 'you need to learn' schtick, where whatever blithering nonsense you make up I simply need to accept without insisting upon pesky annoyances like say...evidence. Or a rational connection to reality.

Since you've abandoned your 'the constitution bans Islam' idiocy, we'll toss that on the rhetorical midden heap where it belongs.

Next:

Now, "who" says Islam is not a religion ? Most people around the world, that's who.

Really? You've spoken to most of the people around the world? You have credible sources that SPEAK for most of the people around the world?

Or are you backing one baseless piece of personal opinoin with another baseless piece of personal opinion?

Show me the evidence that 'most people around the world 'say that Islam is not a religion'. I'm all ears. But what do you think the odds are that when I challenge you to back up your latest load of bullshit, you'll do what you did with your last load of bullshit?

Namely, abandon it and switch to a different topic. If your claims had merit, you wouldn't need to keep running from them.

And this even includes some entire nations (ex. Italy) which do not grant religious tax status to Islam, as they do to real religions.

Italy doesn't grant tax exempt status to ANY religion save Catholicism without that religion officially registering as a NGO. A process that is unique to Italy and ridiculously complicated. And the lack of a tax accord in in no way means that Italy doesn't recognize that religion as a religion. Show me any official statement from Italy indicating that they don't recognize Islam as a religion.

You can't. As you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

Next:

and as I said before, it wouldn't matter if Islam was a religion. Religions are not entitled to be supreme over the Constitution any more than anything else is . Nothing is. And violating rights ? Not hardly. Nobody and nothing has the right to be supreme over the Constitution (including Islam)

Islam isn't supreme over the Constitution. Rendering your fall back position as hopelessly confused as the 'Islam isn't a religion' idiocy you just abandoned.

And with religion *explicitly* protected by the 1st amendment, yes, it does matter. As you're deny Muslims virtually all of their 1st amendment rights and most of their 5th. All because you say that Islam is outlawed by the constitution.

Citing nothing but yourself. Um, buddy.....you're nobody. You don't speak for our law, you don't define any legal term, you don't determine if any faith is a religion, you don't arbitrary any constitutional rights.

And your personal opinion is all you have. Which is meaningless.

As for all the rights you mention, Muslims are entitled to every right that American citizens are entitled to, and just like non-Muslim Americans, they are not entitled to violate the Constitution's most powerful clause (the Supremacy clause) You may also note that, unlike the 1st amendment that you like to quote, which is riddled with exceptions, the Supremacy clause has NO EXCEPTIONS (and hasn't had any for 226 years) :biggrin:

All the rights a non-muslim is entitled......just not the freedom to assemble, to practice their religion, to have their religious books, any due process protections, freedom of speech, freedom of redress, freedom from unreasonable searches and seizures, the right to bear arms and freedom for just compensation.

But other than those freedoms, oh yeah. Its just the same.

Really?

Oh wait a second. Skylar is a female ? Well maybe SHE is a Muslim herself. If so, that would make her a biased poster, and should recuse herself from the thread, no ?

That or she has a boyfriend that is Muslim. I'm guessing early twenties and brainwashed.

When you're so fucking ignorant that Fox News has to apologize for your idiocy....you're trail blazing new kinds of useless.
Here's some more of Fox News' bullshit being laughed at. The French no-go zones this time.

If you laugh at the no go zones, that means you are so f'n ignorant that you don't know they exist, (since liberal media exclude them), and you are suckered by the Islamists, which, that is exactly what they want you to think.

Belongs in Conspiracy forum.
FALSE! US no go zones are long-established fact. If you have only been viewing liberal media, which intentionally screens this info out, that's YOUR problem, not the readers of this forum.
Except there are no 'No go zones'.

Now, now Politico. Per our resident islamophobes, if any asshole shows up at your house and demands to be let in to look around and take video.....you better let them. Or your house is a 'no-go zone'.

The concept of 'private property' and 'tresspassing' seems to have escaped these folks.

FALSE! US no go zones are long-established fact. If you have only been viewing liberal media, which intentionally screens this info out, that's YOUR problem, not the readers of this forum.

Now, now Politico. Per our resident islamophobes, if any asshole shows up at your house and demands to be let in to look around and take video.....you better let them. Or your house is a 'no-go zone'.

The concept of 'private property' and 'tresspassing' seems to have escaped these folks.

Neighborhoods and cities inside America are not private property, dear.

When you're so fucking ignorant that Fox News has to apologize for your idiocy....you're trail blazing new kinds of useless.
Here's some more of Fox News' bullshit being laughed at. The French no-go zones this time.

If you laugh at the no go zones, that means you are so f'n ignorant that you don't know they exist, (since liberal media exclude them), and you are suckered by the Isalmists, which, that is exactly what they want you to think.

Laughing...now the media is excluding them. What a wonderful new layer of batshit you've added to an already fantastically elaborate and factually baseless conspiracy.

Is your computer having problems again? Is that why you could never show us th

Really?

That or she has a boyfriend that is Muslim. I'm guessing early twenties and brainwashed.

Or.,...I just ask the common sense questions you never bothered to. And (gasp) insisted you back your bullshit with evidence rather than swallowing any youtube video born conspiracy that flashed across my corneas.

Apparently questions and evidence aren't things you're used to.

Well, get used to them.

RIGHT!! I got that same message from the Mothership through my Flouride just this morning!! DAMNED STRAIGHT!! FUCKIN' EH!! "Let's roll!!!"

guno

Really?

She wouldn't be here fighting this hard if she wasn't biased somehow. So what is it, Skylar ? What's your connection to Islam ? And when are you going to accept my challenges about 1) the Islamization Quiz and 2) Steve Emerson ?

Neighborhoods and cities inside America are not private property, dear.

Which neighborhoods and cities inside America, hun?

I've already laughed myself silly with the OP's excuses why he can't show us the 'years of government documentation' that says his #1 example of a Muslim no-go zone Dearborn is actually a Muslim no-go zone.

So which neighborhoods are you referring to? Or am I 'brainwashed' because I'm asking questions and demanding evidence again? If only I could be a free thinker like you and just accept whatever conspiracy batshit I was told to believe without thought or question.

Alas, I demand a connection to reality before I'll believe a claim. And so far, you don't have one.

Forum List

Back