Busted: Saudi Arabia Foreign Ministry Confirms Joe Biden Attempted to Coerce Kingdom to Cut Oil Prices Until After Midterm Election

Yep, who doesn't like a national gas average of $3.90/gallon. Quite the achievement.
It was OPEC's production cuts in 2020 that went into effect right as the world economy started to rebound that caused the supply to lag demand and raise prices of oil.

After the Arab Oil embargoes in the 70's we outlawed the exporting of most oil produced in the US. That changed under Obama and production of oil in the US has more than doubled since then. NG is the petroleum product that put us over the legendary "Energy Independence" (on Paper) marker. That gap is slowing increasing too. I say that of course knowing it is a meaningless statistic in regards to the price of gas in the US. We just don't drive many NG cars! But it's amusing to watch the Neo-GOP heads explode when the facts show that we are more "energy independent" under Biden than under Trump.
we have not ever outlawed all oil exportation ever.

we have not ever outlawed all oil exportation ever.
Let me say. hahahahahahaha and holy shit. [After the Arab Oil embargoes in the 70's we outlawed the exporting of most oil produced in the US. ]

It was implemented in 1975 and lifted in December 2015

Where you from, Cowboy?

It was OPEC's production cuts in 2020 that went into effect right as the world economy started to rebound that caused the supply to lag demand and raise prices of oil.
Wait, I thought it was COVID, I mean Putin's war, I mean big oil, I mean mom and pop gas stations.

Let me say. hahahahahahaha and holy shit. [After the Arab Oil embargoes in the 70's we outlawed the exporting of most oil produced in the US. ]

It was implemented in 1975 and lifted in December 2015

Where you from, Cowboy?
the united states. you can look on line and easily see we continued to export oil

Wait, I thought it was COVID, I mean Putin's war, I mean big oil, I mean mom and pop gas stations.
Covid, the invasion and mulit-national oil companies all played a role. By 2021 OPEC's lack of production increases for whatever reason, was a major factor in driving the price of oil up throughout 2021.

Covid, the invasion and mulit-national oil companies all played a role. By 2021 OPEC's lack of production increases for whatever reason, was a major factor in driving the price of oil up throughout 2021.
Bullshit.

don’t forget xiden’s war on the fossil file industry. He literally campaigned on it, and set in motion numerous barriers the first day in office, which drive up cost massively

don’t forget xiden’s war on the fossil file industry. He literally campaigned on it, and set in motion numerous barriers the first day in office, which drive up cost massively
His early EO's had zero effect on world oil production in 2021, and minimal speculative effect on the markets.

I would not take anything the government of Saudi Arabia says at face value but I would also not be the slightest bit shocked if this was true.

Look at their track record over the past 80 years. They are good for their word.

Yep, everyone's fault except potato-head...who told us what he'll do.

Forum List

Back