Busted: Transgender Ideology

You mean like the lefts suppression relative to Freedom Of Speech?

-Geaux

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr in a unanimous USSC decision:
[ Schenck v. United States, 249 U.S. 47 (1919) ]

On the fundamental question of Free Expression:
Morse v. Frederick, 551 U.S. 393 (2007)

51IUsURkTsL._SX333_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

It's called a book.

Doesn't come with crayons.....so I guess you're not interested.

I'm not interested in anything you have to offer. You're a troll and a hack, and a one trick ass.

Yet you stick to me like a barnacle to an ocean liner.

We both know that you resent my insight and how informed I am.....you try and try to score points, but, alas, fail every time.

You show up in the threads I post because they are interesting...and, because you know you will receive the thrashing that you deserve.

And you will never change.

"I'm not interested in anything you have to offer. You're a troll and a hack, and a one trick ass"

Yet you stick to me like a barnacle to an ocean liner.

Have I trained you, or what!

You deserve a reward......

....doggie treat???

1. Strange things are happening.
Perhaps the strangest is folks behaving in a manner that runs counter to innate behavior, and even survival.

2. No matter the DNA, the genetics, the physiology one is born with....there are some individuals who deny the reality. They use pharmacology and mutilations to change themselves via some fantasy of what they are.

3. Why?
The answer is that for some....I might even say those either psychologically weak, or who yearn for the warm embrace of the mob, as Coulter puts it, than marching through life on their own.

The promise by the elites of authentication, of raising the person from a no-one to a some-one, of what might be construed as 'fame,' results in so very many hoaxes by Liberally-authorized groups: blacks, gays, feminists, Muslims, fake rape victims...and the latest made up martyrs: 'transgenders'......and claims of being victimized, of requiring the sympathy and that warm embrace of the cult.

One is a hero of the cult simply by being a member of the specified groups...but a superhero if one can claim to be a target of the horrid white xenophobic, racist, homophobic, whatever society.

And to some, the promise of acceptance is worth not just lying to oneself and to the world....but the physical and mental impairment that the role requires.

4. Here was a heads-up announcement that a speaker from the American College of Pediatricians was speaking last night, against "the transgender nightmare."
Moving children toward 'transgender ideology' and 'transgender conversions' is, in fact, child abuse.

It is exploitation of children in order to advance what is most important to the Left, their political agenda.
As this clinician says, it is time for common-sense Americans to stand up against this Progressive nightmare.

I'll share that interview with the doctor shortly.

Bigotry and an appeal to authority aptly describes this hateful thread.

Democrats didn't care about transgender people until Obama's 2nd term.

1. Strange things are happening.
Perhaps the strangest is folks behaving in a manner that runs counter to innate behavior, and even survival.

2. No matter the DNA, the genetics, the physiology one is born with....there are some individuals who deny the reality. They use pharmacology and mutilations to change themselves via some fantasy of what they are.

3. Why?
The answer is that for some....I might even say those either psychologically weak, or who yearn for the warm embrace of the mob, as Coulter puts it, than marching through life on their own.

The promise by the elites of authentication, of raising the person from a no-one to a some-one, of what might be construed as 'fame,' results in so very many hoaxes by Liberally-authorized groups: blacks, gays, feminists, Muslims, fake rape victims...and the latest made up martyrs: 'transgenders'......and claims of being victimized, of requiring the sympathy and that warm embrace of the cult.

One is a hero of the cult simply by being a member of the specified groups...but a superhero if one can claim to be a target of the horrid white xenophobic, racist, homophobic, whatever society.

And to some, the promise of acceptance is worth not just lying to oneself and to the world....but the physical and mental impairment that the role requires.

4. Here was a heads-up announcement that a speaker from the American College of Pediatricians was speaking last night, against "the transgender nightmare."
Moving children toward 'transgender ideology' and 'transgender conversions' is, in fact, child abuse.

It is exploitation of children in order to advance what is most important to the Left, their political agenda.
As this clinician says, it is time for common-sense Americans to stand up against this Progressive nightmare.

I'll share that interview with the doctor shortly.

Bigotry and an appeal to authority aptly describes this hateful thread.

Democrats didn't care about transgender people until Obama's 2nd term.

The cur, Obama, was reinforcing his claim as titular head of the LBGT Movement.
His brainless followers, who would have poo-poo'd the idea of sending full grown men into little girl's bathrooms a decade earlier, marched right in lock-step with the insanity.

It's difficult to get a grip on calling something "child abuse" when the parents are only patronizing what the child appears to want (at least temporarily). It is BAD parenting, on steroids, but "child abuse"? Not sure I can go along with this, semantically.

Isn't it interesting that the [sexually fucked-up] community goes into full panic mode when anyone suggests that you can "convert" someone from homosexual to straight (homosexuality having no observable physical traits, even going down to the cellular level), but "converting" someone from one gender to another (biologically preposterous) is A-OK.

We are definitely all Bozos on this bus.
It becomes child abuse when they start pumping kids full of carcinogenic hormones.

you say you believe in live and let live....dooes that apply to firearms owners too, or is there an exception in your golden rule for people who own property that lefties dont like?

I support the right to own and possess a gun, by vetted individuals who are sober, sane and have not committed a crime of violence; a right which has the same limitations of other rights, when said rights are misused.

-Geaux

It's called a book.

I'm not interested in anything you have to offer. You're a troll and a hack, and a one trick ass.
you can go straight to hell
politicalchic is well informed and stands by and supports her opinion. She also warmly welcomed me to the board when I first got here last month. I think you are jealous of her. even if you dont like her style, you have to give her credit....ists not anyone who can escape the worst communist dicatorship on the earth, and become an educated and informed american.

I support the right to own and possess a gun, by vetted individuals who are sober, sane and have not committed a crime of violence; a right which has the same limitations of other rights, when said rights are misused.

-Geaux

It's called a book.

you can go straight to hell
politicalchic is well informed and stands by and supports her opinion. She also warmly welcomed me to the board when I first got here last month. I think you are jealous of her. even if you dont like her style, you have to give her credit....ists not anyone who can escape the worst communist dicatorship on the earth, and become an educated and informed american.

You are very kind.

Thank you.

But the garden gnome who told you that I was from North Korea was, as is his wont, lying.
I'm a lil' ol' southern gal......Seoul, South Korea.

I think you'll find the trained Leftists, trained not to think, will make up lies, and offer little other than vituperation.
My mission is to construct unassailable threads that provide truth...and that's what they resent.

6. "The transition-affirming view holds that children who “consistently and persistently insist” that they are not the gender associated with their biological sex are innately transgender.

The transition-affirming protocol tells parents to treat their children as the gender they desire, and to place them on puberty blockers around age 11 or 12 if they are gender dysphoric.

If by age 16, the children still insist that they are trapped in the wrong body, they are placed on cross-sex hormones, and biological girls may obtain a double mastectomy.

So-called “bottom surgeries,” or genital reassignment surgeries, are not recommended before age 18, though some surgeons have recently argued against this restriction.

The transition-affirming approach has been embraced by public institutions in media, education, and our legal system, and is now recommended by most national medical organizations.

(The fact that in normal life and in psychiatry, anyone who “consistently and persistently insists” on anything else contrary to physical reality is considered either confused or delusional is conveniently ignored.)"

I’m a Pediatrician. How Transgender Ideology Has Infiltrated My Field and Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse.

"...confused or delusional..."....i.e., Liberal
Agreed!
And Most kids grow out of this before or during puberty, so I find it extremely sinister that they are given puberty blocking drugs to prevent their natural hormones from ameliorating their alleged confusion. To me, this is outrageous child abuse and despicable behaviour for the medical profession to engage in.

6. "The transition-affirming view holds that children who “consistently and persistently insist” that they are not the gender associated with their biological sex are innately transgender.

The transition-affirming protocol tells parents to treat their children as the gender they desire, and to place them on puberty blockers around age 11 or 12 if they are gender dysphoric.

If by age 16, the children still insist that they are trapped in the wrong body, they are placed on cross-sex hormones, and biological girls may obtain a double mastectomy.

So-called “bottom surgeries,” or genital reassignment surgeries, are not recommended before age 18, though some surgeons have recently argued against this restriction.

The transition-affirming approach has been embraced by public institutions in media, education, and our legal system, and is now recommended by most national medical organizations.

(The fact that in normal life and in psychiatry, anyone who “consistently and persistently insists” on anything else contrary to physical reality is considered either confused or delusional is conveniently ignored.)"

I’m a Pediatrician. How Transgender Ideology Has Infiltrated My Field and Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse.

"...confused or delusional..."....i.e., Liberal
Agreed!
And Most kids grow out of this before or during puberty, so I find it extremely sinister that they are given puberty blocking drugs to prevent their natural hormones from ameliorating their alleged confusion. To me, this is outrageous child abuse and despicable behaviour for the medical profession to engage in.

I mentioned this earlier.....parents who play along with this insanity.....Liberal parent.as the vid says....'pimping out' their children for advancing their status in the cult are like those sick individuals who make their children sick so as to engender sympathy from the community.

"Munchausen syndrome by proxy (MSBP) is a mental health problem in which a caregiver makes up or causes an illness or injury in a person under his or her care, such as a child, an elderly adult, or a person who has a disability. Because vulnerable people are the victims, MSBP is a form of child abuse or elder abuse."
Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy-Topic Overview - WebMD

Always the leftist way to end an argument, call the person a bigot. Typical for mental midgets.

The point has been reached that when a LIbEral utters the word “bigot”—or any of a number of similar words—that a sane person, on hearing it, understands it to mean nothing more or less than “Someone to whom a LIbEral is badly losing an argument.”

Really? So, for example, freedom of speech only applies to those who are “vetted, and “sober, sane and have not committed a crime of violence”? How about freedom of religion? Or the right to be secure from unreasonable search and seizure?

What vetting must I undergo, to be allowed to go to church? Or to post on an internet forum such as this one?

Really? So, for example, freedom of speech only applies to those who are “vetted, and “sober, sane and have not committed a crime of violence”? How about freedom of religion? Or the right to be secure from unreasonable search and seizure?

What vetting must I undergo, to be allowed to go to church? Or to post on an internet forum such as this one?
exactly...if you are too dangerous to own a gun, you need to be locked up. period.

Other than your opinion, or that of some obscure authority found by PC, what evidence do you have to support you mental illness judgment?

It is obvious on its face.

In humans, the distinction between male and female is based on and determined by obvious, observable, provable immutable, and undeniable traits.

If you have a person who, by these traits is clearly male, and he believes himself to be female, then that is prima facie proof that that person is mentally diseased. That any supposed authority claims otherwise only discredits that supposed authority.

The dirty little secret is that there probably ain't (with some possible exceptions in the democrat party) a single politician who would be willing to risk his daughter's mental stability by forcing her to share a school locker room or a shower with a strange and confused boy and there ain't a single politician who would be willing to tell his wife that he was supporting a crazy notion to force American women to share the ladies room with some hairy confused man. It's pure hypocrisy but mostly democrats get away with it because the media supports their crazy notions.

And most of them are sufficiently removed from the general public that they know that they are very unlikely to have to put their own daughters, sisters, wives, and other female loved ones on the line, in order to back up their insane and immoral positions.

Like we all don't know what the purpose of this thread is..., to blow Trump and his highly unpopular policy decision today.
How unpopular is it?
Even far far far far right Orrin Hatch is against it.
The racist idiot in Chief stepped in it again.

Like we all don't know what the purpose of this thread is..., to blow Trump and his highly unpopular policy decision today.
How unpopular is it?
Even far far far far right Orrin Hatch is against it.
The racist idiot in Chief stepped in it again.

Depolorable Nation: Racists bigots and pin heads oh my.

You heard it right here, folks.

Acknowledging the difference between male and female, and refusing to go along with the insane lie that one can become the other, is racist.

1295180.png

Forum List

Back