But....a handgun ban that doesn't work? Just ask the Canadians...

Oh. You're humanities savior. I never got the email.

It seems you're rather ambivalent toward the weekly shoot'em ups in so many leftist run cities. Your tender sensibilities aren't affected much by shootings unless those shootings can be used to further the leftisexual, ''we need more gun laws we won't enforce because that would offend the tender sensibilities of the criminals we enable''.

Let's have some common sense gun laws, and start there.

No, I don't think that Awake the Rapper or Joker Holmes should be arrested for buying a gun, they just shouldn't be allowed to buy a gun.

No, I don't think that Awake the Rapper or Joker Holmes should be arrested for buying a gun, they just shouldn't be allowed to buy a gun.
Everytime a leftist cuts and pastes the ''Let's have some common sense gun laws'' slogan, I know we're headed for leftists demanding there be no guns.

We already have all the common sense gun laws we need. What we need is for the democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians to stop releasing violent criminals, and to stop attacking and destroying our police.

It is already a crime to use a gun to commit a crime. It is already against the law for a convicted criminal to buy, own or carry a gun.....so when we catch a criminal who has a gun, we can already arrest them.

See....we already have all the laws we need....so stop voting for the democrat party and our crime problem goes down 95%.

Mass public shootings in 2021.....

Total killed.....

Deer kill 200 people a year
Bathtubs kill 350 people a year
Ladders kill 300 people a year
Cars kill over 39,000 people a year.

The movie theater shooter and other mass public shooters are 6 people out of over 350 million people......they slip through the system because before the mass public shooting they have no criminal record which would prevent them from buying a gun.

The other thousands of shootings? We have already arrested almost all of those killers, but you and your democrat party prosecutors, judges and politicians keep releasing them over and over again until they finally use their illegally acquired guns to murder someone......

You are the major problem, not the normal gun owners who buy, own and carry legal guns and never use them for crime........

Stop the democrats, and save lives.

We already have all the common sense gun laws we need. What we need is for the democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians to stop releasing violent criminals, and to stop attacking and destroying our police.

Except Awake the Rapper and Joker Holmes weren't violent criminals when they got guns, they did have histories that should have prohibited them from getting guns. They live in communities (Aurora, CO and Highland Park, IL) where the police were well-funded and got everything they wanted. Try to stay on the subject, Dick Tiny. When you make guns that easy to get, of course the cops aren't going to be preventing crime. They are going to be blowing away some poor fool who reaches for a cell phone because it might be a gun.

Everytime a leftist cuts and pastes the ''Let's have some common sense gun laws'' slogan, I know we're headed for leftists demanding there be no guns.

I'm pragmatic enough to realize that isn't feasible.

Let's start with SENSIBLE stuff. Getting the guns out of the hands of people who shouldn't have them.

Holding the gun industry accountable for putting those guns in the wrong hands.

The first thing I would do is allow the victims of gun violence to sue gun sellers and gun makers for selling to people who shouldn't have guns. That would get them to clean up their act pretty quickly.

It's pretty much how we make every other industry in this country responsible.

I'm pragmatic enough to realize that isn't feasible.

Let's start with SENSIBLE stuff. Getting the guns out of the hands of people who shouldn't have them.

Holding the gun industry accountable for putting those guns in the wrong hands.

The first thing I would do is allow the victims of gun violence to sue gun sellers and gun makers for selling to people who shouldn't have guns. That would get them to clean up their act pretty quickly.

It's pretty much how we make every other industry in this country responsible.
Leftists are not pragmatic. Everything leftism cones into contact with becomes a disaster of mismanagement and incompetent decision-making.

Leftist gun control 'solutions' are simply finding ways to take guns away from people. The gun industry does not put guns into the wrong hands. State and federal law regulate who owns a firearm.

There are laws on the books that make it illegal to sell firearms to people who, for a variety of reasons, are not allowed to own them.

As usual, you just Parrott leftist screeds about ways leftists want to remove constitutional rights.

Leftists are not pragmatic. Everything leftism cones into contact with becomes a disaster of mismanagement and incompetent decision-making.

Leftist gun control 'solutions' are simply finding ways to take guns away from people. The gun industry does not put guns into the wrong hands. State and federal law regulate who owns a firearm.

That's kind of like saying drug dealers don't put drugs in the wrong hands, because government failed to stop them.
It's an obscene argument.. you guys hobble the government at every turn in trying to control gun violence, the gun industry OPENLY sells to criminals, and you blame the government for not stopping them.

There are laws on the books that make it illegal to sell firearms to people who, for a variety of reasons, are not allowed to own them.

And as pointed out, are never enforced.

As usual, you just Parrott leftist screeds about ways leftists want to remove constitutional rights.

I'm all for well-regulated militias.. I was a member of one for years

That's kind of like saying drug dealers don't put drugs in the wrong hands, because government failed to stop them.
It's an obscene argument.. you guys hobble the government at every turn in trying to control gun violence, the gun industry OPENLY sells to criminals, and you blame the government for not stopping them.

And as pointed out, are never enforced.

I'm all for well-regulated militias.. I was a member of one for years
That's kind of like saying your attempt at argument was a total fail so it's time to retreat to conspiracy theories.

Leftisexuals enact policies that enable criminals and then you deflect to childish excuses when those policies are shown to be total disasters.

It's just a party.

We have literally thousands of state and federal gun laws.

the problem is no one is enforcing them.

If you are against enforcing gun laws you don't give a single flying fuck about the victims of gun crimes.

That's kind of like saying your attempt at argument was a total fail so it's time to retreat to conspiracy theories.

Leftisexuals enact policies that enable criminals and then you deflect to childish excuses when those policies are shown to be total disasters.

Uh, I was able to find cases of beheadings in Red rural counties, so I am not sure what your point is.

According to WBMA, Justin Fields, 38, confessed to investigators that he stabbed and later dismembered the body of Tammy Bailey, 52, after she rejected him when he asked her for sex.

We have literally thousands of state and federal gun laws.

the problem is no one is enforcing them.

If you are against enforcing gun laws you don't give a single flying fuck about the victims of gun crimes.

I'm all for taking guns away from people who shouldn't have them.

Anything more than that is just abusing the system.

We don't have room to lock people up for that. Our prisons are past capacity now.

I'm all for taking guns away from people who shouldn't have them.

Anything more than that is just abusing the system.

We don't have room to lock people up for that. Our prisons are past capacity now.
No you're not. You have said as much more than once

And once again for at least the 100th time I'll tell you that we lock up the wrong people. You should be for be all for locking up the right people but you aren't

Except Awake the Rapper and Joker Holmes weren't violent criminals when they got guns, they did have histories that should have prohibited them from getting guns. They live in communities (Aurora, CO and Highland Park, IL) where the police were well-funded and got everything they wanted. Try to stay on the subject, Dick Tiny. When you make guns that easy to get, of course the cops aren't going to be preventing crime. They are going to be blowing away some poor fool who reaches for a cell phone because it might be a gun.

600 million guns in private hands……

Over 21.5 million Americans can legally carry guns for self defense.

1.1 million times a year Americans use their legal guns to stop rapes, robberies, murders, beatings and stabbings. 1.5 million times a year according to the Department of Justice.

Over 350 million Americans in the U.S.

Mass public shootings in 2021?

Total killed….

deer kill 200 people a year
bathtubs 350 people a year
ladders 300 people a year…….

Your solution for 6 nuts is to take guns away from millions of Americans for fewer people killed by the governments failure to enforce current gun laws than are killed by deer…..

you really are dumb

And once again for at least the 100th time I'll tell you that we lock up the wrong people. You should be for be all for locking up the right people but you aren't

Yep….I don’t know what sort of mental illness the democrats have, but they just will not keep violent monsters locked up….

No, we lock up too many people.

I'd rather lock up a guy who was selling drugs on the schoolyard than some guy who had a gun in his pocket for protection in a bad neighborhood.

The idea of 'let's let all the pushers go so we can lock up any black kids we catch with guns" (because you know damned well they aren't going to lock up any white people for this.)

Yep….I don’t know what sort of mental illness the democrats have, but they just will not keep violent monsters locked up….

You mean the one that says people are innocent until proven guilty.
The problem with a "locking people up for gun possession" will be like every other petty crime we have on the books. Poor people and people of color will get locked up, affluent white people will get probation and a slap on the wrist.

I'd rather lock up a guy who was selling drugs on the schoolyard than some guy who had a gun in his pocket for protection in a bad neighborhood.

The idea of 'let's let all the pushers go so we can lock up any black kids we catch with guns" (because you know damned well they aren't going to lock up any white people for this.)

The problem with a "locking people up for gun possession" will be like every other petty crime we have on the books. Poor people and people of color will get locked up, affluent white people will get probation and a slap on the wrist.
There you go you do not want to lock up people who break gun laws.

And I don't care what color skin a criminal has but you obviously do.

So you should be working to reform the justice system instead of blaming legal gun owners for all the ills of society.

Why not declare that Trump is responsible for causing people to commit crimes, therefore, criminals are no longer responsible for their crimes.

You insist Trump was responsible for covid so go all in.

Forum List

Back