But....a handgun ban that doesn't work? Just ask the Canadians...

The Trump thugs murdered 5 people during the 1-6 riots, and you didn't have a problem with that.

If anything, the BLM riots probably helped Trump, as it scared white people into ignoring his failure on Covid and the Economy. But they were probably inevitable as long as we kept ignoring the issue of police misconduct.

Wow....you truly are a lazy fuck..........the only one killed on Jan. 6 was an unarmed, female Trump supporter, shot without warning by a cowardly democrat party goon in uniform.

You left out the cop they killed.

All those people would still be alive if Trump hadn't instigated a riot.

No cop was killed by Trump supporters...you lying piece of crap.

Number of gun homicides in Canada- 249

Number of gun homicides in the US - 19384
If we ship them all the Negroes that commit most of the gun crimes in the US the numbers would go up astronomically.

You left out the part about your dishonest, hysterical rant being completely clueless and devoid of fact. Just another of your dishonest diatribes.

You left out the part about officer Sicknick dying of a stroke two days after the peaceful protest.

Which he wouldn't have had he not been beaten silly by Nazis at that riot.

You left out the part about having no facts that Trump instigated any riot.

Okay, you mean other than the volumes of evidence uncovered by the Jan 6 committee?

Wow....you truly are a lazy fuck..........the only one killed on Jan. 6 was an unarmed, female Trump supporter, shot without warning by a cowardly democrat party goon in uniform.

Were her last words... "But, but, but I'm a white person?" Because you guys have no problem with cops gunning down unarmed black people

Which he wouldn't have had he not been beaten silly by Nazis at that riot.

Okay, you mean other than the volumes of evidence uncovered by the Jan 6 committee?

Were her last words... "But, but, but I'm a white person?" Because you guys have no problem with cops gunning down unarmed black people

Sicknick was not beaten silly by any rioters. You're a silly conspiracy theorist who spends way too much time pouring over supermarket tabloids.

Okay, you mean the silly Jan. 6 circus? I'm sure you and the other three people who care about that farce are in a TDS stupor as you flail your Pom Poms for a complete waste of time.

Sicknick was not beaten silly by any rioters. You're a silly conspiracy theorist who spends way too much time pouring over supermarket tabloids.

Okay, you mean the silly Jan. 6 circus? I'm sure you and the other three people who care about that farce are in a TDS stupor as you flail your Pom Poms for a complete waste of time.

So when BLM storms Congress in 2024 after Desantis squeaks by in the Electoral College, you are going to be cool with that, right?

So when BLM storms Congress in 2024 after Desantis squeaks by in the Electoral College, you are going to be cool with that, right?
I find it not surprising at all that you posted lies and falsehoods throughout this thread yet you blithely proceed on because ethics and integrity mean nothing to leftist hacks,

Their homicide rate would be higher than ours if that's the case, we have almost 10 times their population.

Even if you counted proportinal population, they would only have 2490 gun homicides compared to our nearly 20,000.

And here's the thing. Canada has actually pretty moderate gun laws. You can own a gun if you are vetted, but it isn't considered a "right".

Even if you counted proportinal population, they would only have 2490 gun homicides compared to our nearly 20,000.

And here's the thing. Canada has actually pretty moderate gun laws. You can own a gun if you are vetted, but it isn't considered a "right".
And here's the thing, the little Emperor decides you have no ''rights'' because that's what Totalitarian little Emperors do.

I wonder if they'd consider my Ruger 450 Bushmaster an assault rifle? They shouldn't. It can only hold 4 bullets at a time. It's meant for hunting.

I get guns meant for hunting it's the other guns. The icky guns I don't like. LOL.

Actually, I see why we need them. Wolverines!!!

The icky ones, as you put it, are great for wild hogs. Also I'm assuming you have the bolt action model of the Bushmaster.

You can own approved guns in Canada, where I can own any gun I can afford. Canadians are not free and are becoming less free all the time. Hopefully we can reverse that trend here, starting with this election.

And here's the thing, the little Emperor decides you have no ''rights'' because that's what Totalitarian little Emperors do.

Gun ownership isn't a right, it's a privilege.

If Canadians are unhappy with Trudeau, they can vote him out.

You can own approved guns in Canada, where I can own any gun I can afford. Canadians are not free and are becoming less free all the time. Hopefully we can reverse that trend here, starting with this election.

Uh, guy, I don't feel "Free" is I have to walk through metal detectors and security doors, participate in active shooter drills, deal with trigger happy cops who might shoot me if I make a panicked move because he's terrified I might have a gun.

We weren't cool with them when they burned, looted and murdered black Americans in democrat party controlled cities for 7 months to impact the electioni.......you were

Uh, guy, I don't feel "Free" is I have to walk through metal detectors and security doors, participate in active shooter drills, deal with trigger happy cops who might shoot me if I make a panicked move because he's terrified I might have a gun.

You must live in a real shit hole. I don't have to deal with any of that and I carry a gun everyday.

In Canada, run by Emperor Trudeau, gun ownership is not even a privilege. There will be no new owners of Firearms.

Here in what you would define as the evil Great Satan, firearm ownership is a right. That may hurt your tender sensibilities but it seems everything hurts your tender sensibilities.

1667044498372.png

We weren't cool with them when they burned, looted and murdered black Americans in democrat party controlled cities for 7 months to impact the electioni.......you were

Our side BEGGED you for 10 years to clean up the thug cops, but you refused to do so. When you ignore the guy who politely takes the knee, don't get upset when you have a riot.

In Canada, run by Emperor Trudeau, gun ownership is not even a privilege. There will be no new owners of Firearms.

Not really what he did, but never mind.

Here in what you would define as the evil Great Satan, firearm ownership is a right. That may hurt your tender sensibilities but it seems everything hurts your tender sensibilities.

No, what hurts my sensibilities is watching kids being taken out of schools in body bags... Humanity, you should try is some time.

Our side BEGGED you for 10 years to clean up the thug cops, but you refused to do so. When you ignore the guy who politely takes the knee, don't get upset when you have a riot.

Not really what he did, but never mind.

No, what hurts my sensibilities is watching kids being taken out of schools in body bags... Humanity, you should try is some time.
Oh. You're humanities savior. I never got the email.

It seems you're rather ambivalent toward the weekly shoot'em ups in so many leftist run cities. Your tender sensibilities aren't affected much by shootings unless those shootings can be used to further the leftisexual, ''we need more gun laws we won't enforce because that would offend the tender sensibilities of the criminals we enable''.

Forum List

Back