"But..but...but...I voted Democrat..." I Can't Tell the Difference Between Democratic Party and CPUSA.

Last words of a suburban white liberal before being killed by BLM and Antifa terrorist as they rampage through the neighborhood. This is the future if Democrats/CPUSA have their way. I can't tell the difference in the rhetoric. Following links could easily come from AOC , CNN, MSNBC, Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, Kamala Harris, Lizzie Warren or the rest of the radical leftist in our government and media. When all these appeasement white liberals reap what they sow, their last tearful utterances will be begging for their cowardly lives.
And this CPUSA statement... sounds like Democrats to me:

Really??????

Is that all you've got left?????

Really?????

You provide noting, other than your own opinion. Which means you have nothing.

I AM NOT A COMMUNIST.

I AM A VETERAN OF THE VIET NAM WAR....45 IS DRAFT DODGING COWARD.

I FOUGHT FOR MY COUNTRY....45 CONSIDERED NOT CATCHING THE CLAP IN 1980'S NEW YORK, "MY VIET NAM".

The Five Deferment Draft Dodging Fuck Wad Orange Faced Coward 45 sucks up to a former Colonel in the komitet gosudarstvennoy bezopasnosti. You have zero problem with the Orange Gibbon Sucking Up Vladimir Putin...a former Colonel in the Committee For State Security of the former U.S.S.R. You fucking love a fucking Communist you asshole!!!!!

You fucking had no fucking when that Draft Dodging Fuck Wad 45 sided with Putin over 17-U.S. Intelligence Agencies agreed Russia had interfered in the 2016 Election....you fucking loved it when 45 did that.

The only people who support and defend a Communist are people like you asshole.

A Big Fat Flying FUCK YOU!!!
Look at this caps lock lunatic. You sounfylike you’d be right at home with your communist buddies in antifa and blm. You unhinged nut bag.

The democrat party has been pulled to the left by their far left wing...they are all communists now.....if you love freedom and the gift of success and prosperity that America offers...you must not vote for Joe Biden....a vote for Joe is a vote for communism and globalism and the removal of our sovereignty.....
For over two centuries, this nation has publicly prided itself on being a nation that has always had a peaceful transition of power in the presidency.
If the choice in the upcoming "transition of power" is one of pro-Constitution and its freedoms, versus Communism, I believe that a peaceful transition of power to Communism is unacceptable.

Both parties are pro-Constitution.

It appears they've surgically removed your spine, among other things. You're just a quivering boneless thing now, which is how your masters want you to be.

So after the revolution, will the fire department still climb up and get you out of the tree?

Last words of a suburban white liberal before being killed by BLM and Antifa terrorist as they rampage through the neighborhood. This is the future if Democrats/CPUSA have their way. I can't tell the difference in the rhetoric. Following links could easily come from AOC , CNN, MSNBC, Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, Kamala Harris, Lizzie Warren or the rest of the radical leftist in our government and media. When all these appeasement white liberals reap what they sow, their last tearful utterances will be begging for their cowardly lives.

Really??????

Really?????

I AM NOT A COMMUNIST.

I FOUGHT FOR MY COUNTRY....45 CONSIDERED NOT CATCHING THE CLAP IN 1980'S NEW YORK, "MY VIET NAM".

The Five Deferment Draft Dodging Fuck Wad Orange Faced Coward 45 sucks up to a former Colonel in the komitet gosudarstvennoy bezopasnosti. You have zero problem with the Orange Gibbon Sucking Up Vladimir Putin...a former Colonel in the Committee For State Security of the former U.S.S.R. You fucking love a fucking Communist you asshole!!!!!

You fucking had no fucking when that Draft Dodging Fuck Wad 45 sided with Putin over 17-U.S. Intelligence Agencies agreed Russia had interfered in the 2016 Election....you fucking loved it when 45 did that.

You were ready to defend America all the way in the other side of the world?

But now that the Burners, Looters and Murderers are on our own streets... nothing?

Tell me that this is not so.

Really??????

Really?????

I AM NOT A COMMUNIST.

You might want to think about switching to de-caf?

Trump and Putin have no connection. Putin/Russia and Xi/China do support leftist groups in this country. Including the CPUSA/Democrats.

It's the Republicans who take big Chinese money, not the Democrats.

Why? Because China and the Republicans love each other. China very much wants Trump to win. All the commies all over the world want trump to win. Peas in a pod, commies and Republicans.

And you're here running cover for the commie/Republican connection. Are you deliberately helping the commies, or are you just a commie dupe?

But now that the Burners, Looters and Murderers are on our own streets... nothing?

No, we're standing up to Trump's brownshirts and the white supremacists. And you're not. Instead, you're sucking fascist ass.

I'm just making it clear where we all stand. We defend liberty, while you shit on it.

No, we're standing up to Trump's brownshirts and the white supremacists. And you're not. Instead, you're sucking fascist ass.

I'm just making it clear where we all stand. We defend liberty, while you shit on it.

Lucifer is about the only being you stand for.

Really??????

Really?????

I AM NOT A COMMUNIST.

Look at this caps lock lunatic. You sounfylike you’d be right at home with your communist buddies in antifa and blm. You unhinged nut bag.
I think it's former Secretary of State John Kerry.

Democrats are the antithesis of liberty. They have been trying to overturn a free democratic constitutional election for three years. Democrats burn the American flag and suppress free speech on campuses.

Democrats are the antithesis of liberty. They have been trying to overturn a free democratic constitutional election for three years. Democrats burn the American flag and suppress free speech on campuses.
Can you identify a single place democrats are in charge that results in more freedom? I can’t. I wonder if any of these lefty fart box lickers can.

Hilarious. You scream about how awful flag burning is, then whine about the free speech you just tried to suppress. Then you blubber about idiot college students who have zero power over anyone, as an excuse to do more ass-sucking of actual physicial brownshirts.

You'd all have made fine GoodGermans under the Nazis. After all, they also said they were defending their nation from those evil jews/liberals, so they supported the brownshirts to make that happen. You're running straight out of the fascist playbook.

CPUSA has already officially supported the Democrat candidate since the Obama years. THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE

Last edited:

Forum List

Back