But...But....Open Borders Doesn't Mean Open Borders

What's really entertaining is listing what the Democrat candidates have already promised.

Were a Democrat win to occur,

1. America would fall back to this:
“Team Obama: Sorry, America, the ‘new normal’ may be here to stay

The good times may be over for good. In a speech to the Economic Club of New York yesterday, US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the US GDP growth rate, adjusted for inflation, is now projected to run a little above 2% a year.”
Team Obama: Sorry, America, the 'new normal' may be here to stay - AEI

2. The hard working American taxpayer would pay for illegal alien's healthcare

3. There'd be no penalty for sneaking over the border.....no sovereignty.

4. The world's worst state sponsor of terrorism would have nuclear weapons.

5. Infanticide, post-birth abortion, would be legalized

6. Taxes would be increased and tax cuts reversed

7. Sharia would become de rigueur

8. Free speech would be outlawed as 'hate speech.

9. Jewish persons would have to find shelter elsewhere

10. We could look forward to the end of private health insurance, reparations for slavery and drug dealers, financial security for those who ‘don’t care to work,’ abortion rights for 'transwomen (men), and packing the Supreme Court.

Trump promised that GDP would be above 4. He has yet to get above 3 and his tariffs likely will ensure 2% growth.

Other than that, you are using dog whistles and nothing more. There is no evidence of what you are trying to scare anyone with.

In terms of abortion, you want to lock women up for having a abortion. You are the extremist on abortion. The Supreme Court laid out a middle ground which makes sense. You want to enforce Christian law instead of Sharia.

Dog whistles????

This is actually the Democrat promises if elected, you moron.

Were a Democrat win to occur,

1. America would fall back to this:
“Team Obama: Sorry, America, the ‘new normal’ may be here to stay

The good times may be over for good. In a speech to the Economic Club of New York yesterday, US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the US GDP growth rate, adjusted for inflation, is now projected to run a little above 2% a year.”
Team Obama: Sorry, America, the 'new normal' may be here to stay - AEI

2. The hard working American taxpayer would pay for illegal alien's healthcare

3. There'd be no penalty for sneaking over the border.....no sovereignty.

4. The world's worst state sponsor of terrorism would have nuclear weapons.

5. Infanticide, post-birth abortion, would be legalized

6. Taxes would be increased and tax cuts reversed

7. Sharia would become de rigueur

8. Free speech would be outlawed as 'hate speech.

9. Jewish persons would have to find shelter elsewhere

10. We could look forward to the end of private health insurance, reparations for slavery and drug dealers, financial security for those who ‘don’t care to work,’ abortion rights for 'transwomen (men), and packing the Supreme Court.

Keep in mind the dems not only want open borders but they also want to give more money to rebuild countries in central America.

TRUMP has unlocked the gates to the plantation.

Why is it republicans have a problem with going to a foreign country to help people but they have no problem with going to a foreign country to kill people?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Open borders are open borders, and yes democrats want them.

But it doesn't matter, they will make the borders gape legally. In their minds, legal invasion is no invasion. This couldn't be further from the truth, and sadly, many idiotic never Trumpers share the view.

Keep in mind the dems not only want open borders but they also want to give more money to rebuild countries in central America.

Why is it republicans have a problem with going to a foreign country to help people but they have no problem with going to a foreign country to kill people?

You may attempt to alter the subject, but you will not be allowed to.

The OP proves that the Democrat agenda is the end of America, open borders and the end of our sovereignty.

Respond to that, you dunce.

As for war that kill...... The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

Can’t answer the question?

BTW I will say whatever I want whenever I want and there is nothing you can do about it.

I’ll ask again.

Respond to that, dunce.

BTW I will say whatever I want whenever I want and there is nothing you can do about it.

I’ll ask again.

Respond to that, dunce.

You don't learn quickly, huh?

You still will not be allowed to change the subject, no matter how embarrassing you find it.

It's Democrats vs Americans:
Open borders encourages illegal aliens.

Illegal aliens lower our standard of living, increase unemployment among Americans, and cost mucho Dinaro in welfare and support, plus huge costs to the prison system.
Yet, Liberals/Democrats welcome, encourage, and invite same for one reason:
they vote....and they vote Democrat.

I’ll ask again.

Respond to that, dunce.

You still will not be allowed to change the subject, no matter how embarrassing you find it.

Illegal aliens lower our standard of living, increase unemployment among Americans, and cost mucho Dinaro in welfare and support, plus huge costs to the prison system.

Didn’t think you had the balls or intelligence to answer a simple question.

I was right.

I’ll ask again.

Respond to that, dunce.

Didn’t think you had the balls or intelligence to answer a simple question.

I was right.

Still trying to change the focus???

Excellent.

I'll simply bring you more pain: why don't you want to admit that you hate America?

Why don't you want control of the border???

Why do you want to allow illegal aliens to dominate Americans????

When did you become part of the fifth column????

Speak up, dunce!!!

Currently, 60-80 million illegal aliens reside in the USofA

Contrary to known reality.
It is her reality.

I never mind educating the indoctrinated......

Are you subscribing to the bogus "11 million illegals....." propaganda?????

1. Believing that moves you firmly into the category of 'moron.'

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

2. "... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.
Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade."
How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

There are between 60 million and 80 million illegal aliens living in this country.

I'm never wrong because I can support everything I post.
Watch:

3. James H. Walsh, formerly an Associate General Counsel of the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) in the United States Department of Justice, writes

"... the U.S. Census Bureau routinely undercounts and then adjusts upward total census numbers of Hispanics and other foreign nationals residing in the United States––counting only, of course, those willing to be counted. For the year 2000, the Census Bureau reported a total U.S. population count of “about 275 million” men, women, and children.

When the states and local governments challenged that number as an undercount, the total was corrected upward to 281.4 million, with no clear count of illegal aliens. The Hispanic 2000 census count was 32.8 million, but on re-count the Census Bureau adjusted this number upward to 35.3 million, a 13 percent increase."
How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

Increased the totals by 13%!!!

Now....hold on tight....this is gonna involve mathematics, so I may lose you here:
Soooo....if we apply that same 'adjustment' to the fabled 11 million....over a decade of so....we have almost 40 million.

But wait!!!

There's more!

4. Another way to arrive at the numbers of illegals in the country is to base it on the number of apprehensions and escapes.
"The average number of recorded apprehensions of illegal aliens in the United States now hovers at 1.2 million a year [in 2007].
A DHS report, Border Apprehensions: 2005, documented 1.3 million apprehensions in 2005. For the 10-year period (1996–2005), the highest number of apprehensions, 1.8 million, occurred in 2000, and the lowest, 1 million, in 2003. These DHS statistics contradict persistent statements by other government agencies that only 400,000 to 500,000 illegal aliens enter the country each year.

Journeymen Border Patrol agents (on the job five years or more) estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven. That informed estimate would raise the total number of illegal aliens entering the United States in 2003 to 8 million men, women, and children.

He concludes that:

My estimate of 38 million illegal aliens residing in the United States is calculated, however, using a conservative annual rate of entry (allowing for deaths and returns to their homelands) of three illegal aliens entering the United States for each one apprehended. My estimate includes apprehensions at the Southern Border (by far, the majority), at the Northern Border, along the Pacific, Atlantic, and Gulf of Mexico coasts, and at seaports and airports.

5. Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States."
How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

....and that number is over a decade old!!!!!!

Gettin' nervous?

6. But other Border Patrol agents estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven......which would give a total of nearly 80 million illegals occupying our country.
The number of illegals would be at least.....at least.....60-80 million at this time.....permanently residing right here is this country.

Hence...even a tiny fraction of them voting would be 3-6 million votes.

======================================================

Judging by the amount of time and effort that the Democrats spend advancing the aims and claims of illegal aliens....one can begin to see what a huge constituency they make up for the Democrat Party.

" Democrats had extensive get-out-the-vote campaigns in areas heavily populated by illegal aliens. As far back as 2008, Obama made sure that those who wanted to vote knew it was safe, announcing that election records would not be cross-checked with immigration databases.
... the Obama White House supported a court injunction that kept Kansas, Alabama and Georgia from requiring proof of citizenship to register to vote. The message was sent, loud and clear: If you're a noncitizen or here illegally, don't be afraid. You're free to vote. No one will stop you."
Did Votes By Noncitizens Cost Trump The 2016 Popular Vote? Sure Looks That Way | Investor's Business Daily

Bet you can't come close to refuting that, dummy.

The hugggggge civil war in the Democrat Party is heartening for those of us who are Americans, watching the battle between the establishment (Biden) Democrats and the Karl Marx- Mao coterie who look poised to win the primaries.

The insane promises of the further-Left-than-usual Democrats is jaw-dropping....but it is amusing to watch them say it and try to retract it at the same time.

Open borders.

No American sovereignty.....that's what they're for.
The push since the Hart-Celler's 1965 bill is aimed at replacing Americans who won't vote for them with more....malleable... folks.
That was proven when Hussein told illegal aliens to go and vote..."When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."
Yes, he said that.

Castro, this dunce, stated he wanted to end penalties for sneaking across the border....but claims that doesn't mean open borders.

Even CNN couldn't accept the lies.

CNN Team Rips Castro for Politics of Decriminalizing Illegal Border Crossing

Any chance the Democrats run Stalin????

Julio Castro is a racist Aztlan Nationalist who reject's America's sovereignty.
The Democratic Party's racism and corruption is bad for our country.

Question for Democrats...

Raise your hand if you're for open borders...

gettyimages-1152455278.jpg

If a Democrat tells you they want secure borders and want immigration laws followed, and you believe them, you are in worse mental shape then the Democrat spewing the propaganda to you.

If a Democrat tells you they want secure borders and want immigration laws followed, and you believe them, you are in worse mental shape then the Democrat spewing the propaganda to you.

I don't see any Democrat voters stepping up to defend the no-borders policy.

Just one more example of how they have been trained like seals to clap for anything.....ANYTHING.....their masters tell them to.

The Democrats function via the principle of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend."

That's why they've embraced, supported and shielded the Islamofascists.

And that applies to the open-borders as well:

" ...the notion that Islamic terrorists might infiltrate through the U.S. southern border is not a hypothetical. It has already happened. For example, in 2017 in Edmonton, Abdulahi Hasan Sharif launched what police labeled a terrorist attack: he stabbed a police officer and rammed his vehicle into four pedestrians. The Somali national had an ISIS flag in his vehicle; he also reached Canada by illegally crossing the U.S.-Mexican border.

A captured Islamic State fighter recently confessed how, in an effort to terrorize America on its own soil, the Islamic terror group is committed to exploiting the porous US-Mexico border, including through the aid of ISIS-sympathizers living in the United States.

Abu Henricki, a Canadian citizen of Trinidadian origin, told researchers with the International Center for the Study of Violent Extremism that ISIS sought to recruit him and others to penetrate the US-Mexican border through routes originating in various Central American locales.

“The plan came from someone from the New Jersey state of America,” Henricki confessed. “I was going to take the boat from Puerto Rico into Mexico. He [N.J. resident] was going to smuggle me in…. They [ISIS] wanted to use these people [sympathizers living in the U.S.] because they were from these areas.”

klm.jpg

Islamic Terrorism from Mexico to the U.S. - Raymond Ibrahim

Trump and his drone collective keep reminding everyone he isn't capable of controlling the southern border of the country without spending billions of dollars on another fence exactly like the old fence that apparently didn't control illegal border crossings-

only blithering idiots can't figure that out .....

Trump and his drone collective keep reminding everyone he isn't capable of controlling the southern border of the country without spending billions of dollars on another fence exactly like the old fence that apparently didn't control illegal border crossings-

only blithering idiots can't figure that out .....

So, are you going to vote for the party that wants open borders????

Why are you afraid to answer that?

Forum List

Back