But I Thought Biden Had No Influence on Gas Prices

Biden doesn't have any influence on the price of gasoline. He has influence over the government of Saudi Arabia and Biden managed to convince MBS to increase OPEC oil production and THAT is what reduced the price of gas.

Donald Trump told MBS to keep production low so American oil companies could profit.
Link us up to these increases, Fuckwit. Dragonlady

Watch this…….

Biden doesn't have any influence on the price of gasoline. He has influence over the government of Saudi Arabia and Biden managed to convince MBS to increase OPEC oil production and THAT is what reduced the price of gas.

Donald Trump told MBS to keep production low so American oil companies could profit.
Thanks for finally admitting that Brandon’s sanctions upon US oil production is the reason for high gas prices.

Which is a far cry from ordering.
well businesses complied. And, the meat distributors all went off and stopped cutting meat. He demanded they go back and persevere for the sake of the country. Remember when the demofks sent their clan out to buy up all the toilet paper to short that, then they moved deeper into the supply line.

On April 3 he said go back to work. That's when the governors said not so fast. It was then that the official lockdowns began. Look, I'm a staunch trump supporter, but I'm honest. That's all I ask from my fellow trump supporters. We don't need to feed the trolls with any loose information that they could use. Stay honest, that's who we are. We aren't sacks of shit demofks who lie about fking everything.

Saudi Arabia told Biden to go pound sand....and gave him a case of COVID to boot.
They said they were already at full capacity. So Biden failed.

For two years all we heard from the Left was Joe had nothing to do with gas prices. Now it goes down a few cents
A few cents? Industry analysts are predicting the national average will drop below $4 by next week. It's already below $4 in 12 states. The collective right wing freakout blaming Biden for the price spike was and forever will be bullshit.

A few cents? Industry analysts are predicting the national average will drop below $4 by next week. It's already below $4 in 12 states. The collective right wing freakout blaming Biden for the price spike was and forever will be bullshit.
Mr President....how long will gas prices stay high?

Biden: "As long as it takes!!"

Mr President....how long will gas prices stay high?

Biden: "As long as it takes!!"
He was asked that in regards to the Ukraine war and its effect on gas prices.

“As long as it takes” referred to defending Ukraine

Ya dishonest fuck

I paid $1.29 in Jan 2020 before the ChiCom Flu bio weapon attack.
Who was President then?

Bullshit. Where?

Note we can check…
Virginia. I have this one from shortly after when it went up. Had to send it to my friends in Taxifornia.
1659456130492.jpeg

We use 20 million barrels of oil daily and the SPR released 1 million.

Adding 5% into the supply side and reducing demand by 10% (apparently along with a strong dollar) is causing the reductions in gas prices

Do NOT CALL ME A LIAR
480.000 school buses will be going back to work in a few weeks.

Forum List

Back